It Looks Like The Democratic Party Is The Actual Party Of "Grab-Um!"

Reagan

On 11/21/2017 at 0:35 PM, LumRaiderFan said:

This is the hidden content, please

Uh Oh...the Dems are losing one of their spokesmen.

I was coming here for the express purpose of posting this.   Cmon now!  Charlie Rose now???   What the heck is this world coming to????   Even the nerdy, asexual-looking goobers are harassing women.   Who’s next - Stephen Hawking????   I give up.   Everyone’s a pervert.  

Except REBgp.   He’s too dang old to be a pervert.  

I would like to nominate my lovely wife for sexual harassment czar of the US.  All such claims go through her.  

First, for those that know me personally, you already know she has to be amazing for putting up with me over 20 years.  But we had the best convo tonight on the subject.  She continually amazes me with her very concise views on so many things.  Anyway, here are some of HER observations/rules on the subject.  They were too good not to share:

1.  When did getting hit on become harassment?  If a guy asks you out, flirts with you, even moves in for an unwanted kiss, it’s not harassment.  You are being hit on.  If you aren’t interested, tell him no thanks.  If he persists, (here her language can be more “colorful”) call him a loser and tell him to piss off.  99 men out of a hundred will be too busy nursing a bruised ego to continue to “harass” you.  

2.  If someone is doing something in front of you that should only happen in the bathroom with the water running, that IS harassment.  And someone should have explained to them that such activities were meant to be conducted alone, and without an audience, especially a “captive audience.”  

3.  If any conduct that MIGHT be otherwise considered harassment is conducted with a minor, you’re a pervert and should have your (*insert chocolate hostess cake with cream filling here*) cut off to spare future children from your perversion.  

4.  This one came up about George HW - if you are in your 90s, she’s going to assume you might not even know where you are, much less what you’re doing if you commit the heinous (heavy sarcasm from her here) offense of touching some lady’s bottom.  In fact, her opinion is that if you have lasted until your 90s, you now have immunity to pat the occasional behind.**

**Please note REB and Nash that although you’re both old, neither of you is that close to 90 and should behave yourselves accordingly.  

Anyway, these were some of her thoughts on the subject and I probably found them more amusing than most.  But thought I would share an independent, left-leaning woman’s opinions on these matters that seem to occupy our daily news now.  And I didn’t ask for permission to share, and she wouldn’t know this site from ESPN so for those that do know us, keep your yaps shut!

6 hours ago, TxHoops said:

I would like to nominate my lovely wife for sexual harassment czar of the US.  All such claims go through her.  

First, for those that know me personally, you already know she has to be amazing for putting up with me over 20 years.  But we had the best convo tonight on the subject.  She continually amazes me with her very concise views on so many things.  Anyway, here are some of HER observations/rules on the subject.  They were too good not to share:

1.  When did getting hit on become harassment?  If a guy asks you out, flirts with you, even moves in for an unwanted kiss, it’s not harassment.  You are being hit on.  If you aren’t interested, tell him no thanks.  If he persists, (here her language can be more “colorful”) call him a loser and tell him to piss off.  99 men out of a hundred will be too busy nursing a bruised ego to continue to “harass” you.  

2.  If someone is doing something in front of you that should only happen in the bathroom with the water running, that IS harassment.  And someone should have explained to them that such activities were meant to be conducted alone, and without an audience, especially a “captive audience.”  

3.  If any conduct that MIGHT be otherwise considered harassment is conducted with a minor, you’re a pervert and should have your (*insert chocolate hostess cake with cream filling here*) cut off to spare future children from your perversion.  

4.  This one came up about George HW - if you are in your 90s, she’s going to assume you might not even know where you are, much less what you’re doing if you commit the heinous (heavy sarcasm from her here) offense of touching some lady’s bottom.  In fact, her opinion is that if you have lasted until your 90s, you now have immunity to pat the occasional behind.**

**Please note REB and Nash that although you’re both old, neither of you is that close to 90 and should behave yourselves accordingly.  

Anyway, these were some of her thoughts on the subject and I probably found them more amusing than most.  But thought I would share an independent, left-leaning woman’s opinions on these matters that seem to occupy our daily news now.  And I didn’t ask for permission to share, and she wouldn’t know this site from ESPN so for those that do know us, keep your yaps shut!

I was going to post something similar to her #1 but thought I would be somehow thought of as taking up for the other perverts. I have already alluded to the fact that most all of us men have taken a girl parking, and for some of us older gents, taken them to a drive-in movie. That's not perverted, that's just being a man. The girl could always say no.

Hollywood is full of pervs. I have mentioned the casting couch several times, as this was an almost accepted form of advancement or of getting an acting job......period. If Weinstein forced himself on these women, then they should have come forward. If they laid on his “couch” then shame on them. They are feeling guilty for what they did to themselves.

Congratulations Hoops, you have a smart wife who can think for herself.

2 hours ago, TxHoops said:

That dang Democrat Blake Farenthold...oh wait...

He’s a Pubie.  No wonder no discussion here :D 

This is the hidden content, please

Fake news! Fake news! Fake news!

It doesn't matter what I say, that's what will be interpreted by some on the Liberal side. But since it was you that brought it up, I'm willing to discuss it. He should be treated like any other person accused of sexual harrassment. He should not be given the Clinton treatment. (And since he is a "pubie", I'm sure he will not.) I am not enamored with any "congressional" investigation or committee. It took 27 investigations for Congress to discover Hillary was using a private email server. I don't know if that was a case of gross incompetence or covering for colleagues, but either way, I have absolutely zero trust in any investigation that is prefaced with "congressional". His fate will not be determined by his guilt or innocence, rather by the political whim of his colleagues.

And on a related topic...I couldn't help literally laughing out loud when I heard Al Franken whining that he was being ousted while Trump and Moore were not. That cute little word immediately came to mind. Franken is actually trying to paint himself as a victim by pointing to other's behavior. Isn't that just classy classic.

21 minutes ago, Englebert said:

Fake news! Fake news! Fake news!

It doesn't matter what I say, that's what will be interpreted by some on the Liberal side. But since it was you that brought it up, I'm willing to discuss it. He should be treated like any other person accused of sexual harrassment. He should not be given the Clinton treatment. (And since he is a "pubie", I'm sure he will not.) I am not enamored with any "congressional" investigation or committee. It took 27 investigations for Congress to discover Hillary was using a private email server. I don't know if that was a case of gross incompetence or covering for colleagues, but either way, I have absolutely zero trust in any investigation that is prefaced with "congressional". His fate will not be determined by his guilt or innocence, rather by the political whim of his colleagues.

And on a related topic...I couldn't help literally laughing out loud when I heard Al Franken whining that he was being ousted while Trump and Moore were not. That cute little word immediately came to mind. Franken is actually trying to paint himself as a victim by pointing to other's behavior. Isn't that just classy classic.

Agreed.

Also, had the same exact thought when I heard Franken’s remarks.