It Looks Like The Democratic Party Is The Actual Party Of "Grab-Um!"

Reagan

Harvey Weinstein, Bill Clinton, Bill Cosby, Anthony Weiner, Ted Kennedy, Woody Allen, Roman Polanski, etc, etc, etc!  This is why they suck up to the feminist!  It gives them cover!  Hillary knew about Weinstein and never said anything about it.  I don't guess it had anythiong to do with the $250,000 Weinstein gave to the Clinton Criminal Foundation!  SMH!

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/16/2017 at 2:01 PM, stevenash said:

None of that matters.  One example of locker room talk is far more important than the collective impact of the above.

Are we still buying the locker room talk defense?  At least 20 women who have accused over a period of 4 decades.  He admits to what several of them described, on tape/video, for a national tv show.  BUT it was just locker room talk!  I remember in high school/college, sitting around in a locker room bragging about essentially the manual rape of women!  Didn’t all you guys??

Again, you guys seem to want to talk about these issues by starting these threads.  Personally I will just let each predator (and certainly most if not all of those named) answer for his transgressions if and when they get charged.  If not, then one day when they stand before the ultimate judge/jury.  

But calling out some and then dismissing one, at least put a jacket over the hypocrite shirt.  And I’m not going to get in anymore did Trump ever abuse women, did he not argument on here.  If you truly believe that you are either in a frightening high level of denial, or more gullible than capable of having a conversation on the issue.  I’m not going to defend any of the ones Smitty listed in his OP, anymore than I will defend any from a list of Pubbies I could post, including the Tweeter in Chief. 

3 hours ago, TxHoops said:

Are we still buying the locker room talk defense?  At least 20 women who have accused over a period of 4 decades.  He admits to what several of them described, on tape/video, for a national tv show.  BUT it was just locker room talk!  I remember in high school/college, sitting around in a locker room bragging about essentially the manual rape of women!  Didn’t all you guys??

Again, you guys seem to want to talk about these issues by starting these threads.  Personally I will just let each predator (and certainly most if not all of those named) answer for his transgressions if and when they get charged.  If not, then one day when they stand before the ultimate judge/jury.  

But calling out some and then dismissing one, at least put a jacket over the hypocrite shirt.  And I’m not going to get in anymore did Trump ever abuse women, did he not argument on here.  If you truly believe that you are either in a frightening high level of denial, or more gullible than capable of having a conversation on the issue.  I’m not going to defend any of the ones Smitty listed in his OP, anymore than I will defend any from a list of Pubbies I could post, including the Tweeter in Chief. 

I think most of here are gleefully acknowledging the revelations of the dalliances of the Liberals because of the hyper-fake outrage expressed by the Left for the last two years. I find it odd...who am I kidding...I find it predictable that the Liberals went into meltdown mode over the Trump tapes, which was front page news for far too long on every Liberal "news" site, now are subdued by the current "news". I don't think many are defending Trump, just pointing out blatant hypocrisy. Maybe the many, many, many hypocrites on the Liberal side should be wearing those jackets.

It gets frustrating when you provide evidence that slaps down someone's post, only to see that same person regurgitate the same ol' lies doesn't it. But yet the Liberals are still running free on this board. If there ever was a more appropriate time for this admonishment, it sure should not be directed at the members from the Right. Slapping down one side while ignoring the blatant and abundant use of this tactic might require someone to pull their jacket out of the closet. And before you start typing the response, I have my jacket in my hand. :)

21 minutes ago, Englebert said:

I think most of here are gleefully acknowledging the revelations of the dalliances of the Liberals because of the hyper-fake outrage expressed by the Left for the last two years. I find it odd...who am I kidding...I find it predictable that the Liberals went into meltdown mode over the Trump tapes, which was front page news for far too long on every Liberal "news" site, now are subdued by the current "news". I don't think many are defending Trump, just pointing out blatant hypocrisy. Maybe the many, many, many hypocrites on the Liberal side should be wearing those jackets.

It gets frustrating when you provide evidence that slaps down someone's post, only to see that same person regurgitate the same ol' lies doesn't it. But yet the Liberals are still running free on this board. If there ever was a more appropriate time for this admonishment, it sure should not be directed at the members from the Right. Slapping down one side while ignoring the blatant and abundant use of this tactic might require someone to pull their jacket out of the closet. And before you start typing the response, I have my jacket in my hand. :)

I am calling out people on both sides.  That I don’t see too much from this board at all.  If ever.  And again, the other side is hypocritical so we’ll be hypocritical is discourse/debate at its most juvenile.  

So in an effort at a bipartisan display of our Washington’s finest who have demonstrated an inability to control impulses created by their nasty bits (involved in scandal involving sex), I will say shame on you to the following who have been outed in the recent administrations.  My apologies is it shatters any notion that one side or the other has a greater proclivity for engaging in such shamefulness:

Buz Lukens (R-OH)

Robert Bauman (R-MD)

Jon Hinson (R-MS)

Thomas Evans (R-DE)

John Schmitz (R-CA)

Dan Crane (R-IL)

Gerry Studds (D-MA)

Gary Hart (D-CO)

Ernie Konnyu (R-CA)

Jim Bates (D-CA)

Teddy Kennedy (D-MA)

Barney Frank (D-MA)

Gus Savage (D-IL)

Arian Stangeland (R-MN)

Buz Lukens (R-OH) - Again

Austin Murphy (D-PA)

Charles S Robb (D-VA)

Brock Adams (D-WA)

Robert Packwood (R-OR)

Ken Calvert (R-CA)

Helen Chenoweth-Hage (R-ID)

Bob Barr (R-GA)

Dan Burton (R-IN)

Robert Livingston (R-LA)

Newt Gingrich (R-GA) (+one of the most impressive showings of direct hypocrisy in History)

Henry Hyde (R-IL)

Pete Domenici (R-NM)

Bill Clinton (D)

Mel Reynolds (D-IL)

Gary Condit (D-CA)

Ed Schrock (R-VA)

Strrom Thurmond (R-SC)

Steven LaTourette (R-OH)

David Dreier (R-CA)

Don Sherwood (R-CA)

Mark Foley (R-FL)

David Vitter (R-LA)

Randall L Tobias (R)

Larry Craig (R-ID)

Tim Mahoney (D-FL)

Viro Fossella (R-NY)

John Edwards (D-NC)

John Ensign (R-NV)

Chip Pickering (R-MS)

Eric Massa (D-NY)

Mark Souder (R-IN)

Chris Lee (R-NY)

Anthony Weiner (D-NY)

Scott DesJarlais (R-TN)

David Wu (D-OR)

Herman Cain (R)

Vance McAllister (R-LA)

Denny Hastert (R-IL)

Donald J Trump (R) (some allegedly occurred when he was a democrat though, to be fair)

Tim Murphy (R-PA)

I don’t care if there is a D, R, or whatever by their name, I say shame on them if they were guilty.  I will say that we in Texas must lead the country in coverups.  I know of a couple high profile instances (including involving one who is still very much in power) that have never seen the light of day.  One of which would make you fellas start vomiting like the dude from the crying game after the big reveal.  

Anyway, back on topic, contrary to the very thoughtful title of this thread, it looks like both parties have engaged in a massive struggle to see which can be the biggest perverts.  What a shocker!!

I think you missed my point. I don't think anyone on here will deny the plethora of sexual escapades on both sides. The point of this topic was to call out the folks that screamed from the rooftops their fake outrage about the Trump tapes. These same people are not very vocal about the recent revelations. It's not the actions by the perpetrators that is causing the disconcerting feelings, it is the response by the Liberals to each.

The second part of my post was solely about calling out posters on this board for ignoring evidence. You called out this act from those on the Right, but did not call out the many, many, many examples of this from the Liberals on here. And thus my final sentence in my previous post.

12 minutes ago, Englebert said:

I think you missed my point. I don't think anyone on here will deny the plethora of sexual escapades on both sides. The point of this topic was to call out the folks that screamed from the rooftops their fake outrage about the Trump tapes. These same people are not very vocal about the recent revelations. It's not the actions by the perpetrators that is causing the disconcerting feelings, it is the response by the Liberals to each.

The second part of my post was solely about calling out posters on this board for ignoring evidence. You called out this act from those on the Right, but did not call out the many, many, many examples of this from the Liberals on here. And thus my final sentence in my previous post.

I got your point, hence the first sentence of my quoted post   

I think, like the many examples stated, this board is a microcosm of the Capitol.  I don’t see much, if any, calling out of instances of wrongdoing from the party they support (note this is calling out both sides, at least a half dozen times I’ve done so this weekend).  I do see, however, plenty of excuse making for their “guy,” and again, from both sides.  And I’ve heard the constant shatter of glass from stones being thrown from each side, among their respective glass houses.  

Yes, just another weekend in the life of the political board. 

5 hours ago, Reagan said:

This is the hidden content, please

On 10/16/2017 at 11:26 AM, Reagan said:

Harvey Weinstein, Bill Clinton, Bill Cosby, Anthony Weiner, Ted Kennedy, Woody Allen, Roman Polanski, etc, etc, etc!  This is why they suck up to the feminist!  It gives them cover!  Hillary knew about Weinstein and never said anything about it.  I don't guess it had anythiong to do with the $250,000 Weinstein gave to the Clinton Criminal Foundation!  SMH!

I have no problem with your list, but why did you leave out Roger Ailes, Donald Trump, Dennis Hastert

24 minutes ago, TxHoops said:

I got your point, hence the first sentence of my quoted post   

I think, like the many examples stated, this board is a microcosm of the Capitol.  I don’t see much, if any, calling out of instances of wrongdoing from the party they support (note this is calling out both sides, at least a half dozen times I’ve done so this weekend).  I do see, however, plenty of excuse making for their “guy,” and again, from both sides.  And I’ve heard the constant shatter of glass from stones being thrown from each side, among their respective glass houses.  

Yes, just another weekend in the life of the political board. 

Good points. Hoops.   I would also suggest that contrary to what many like to infer/suggest/portray on this board, statistics very distinctly prove that there is NOT an EPIDEMIC of killing of innocent black men by police.

1 hour ago, TxHoops said:

I am calling out people on both sides.  That I don’t see too much from this board at all.  If ever.  And again, the other side is hypocritical so we’ll be hypocritical is discourse/debate at its most juvenile.  

So in an effort at a bipartisan display of our Washington’s finest who have demonstrated an inability to control impulses created by their nasty bits (involved in scandal involving sex), I will say shame on you to the following who have been outed in the recent administrations.  My apologies is it shatters any notion that one side or the other has a greater proclivity for engaging in such shamefulness:

Buz Lukens (R-OH)

Robert Bauman (R-MD)

Jon Hinson (R-MS)

Thomas Evans (R-DE)

John Schmitz (R-CA)

Dan Crane (R-IL)

Gerry Studds (D-MA)

Gary Hart (D-CO)

Ernie Konnyu (R-CA)

Jim Bates (D-CA)

Teddy Kennedy (D-MA)

Barney Frank (D-MA)

Gus Savage (D-IL)

Arian Stangeland (R-MN)

Buz Lukens (R-OH) - Again

Austin Murphy (D-PA)

Charles S Robb (D-VA)

Brock Adams (D-WA)

Robert Packwood (R-OR)

Ken Calvert (R-CA)

Helen Chenoweth-Hage (R-ID)

Bob Barr (R-GA)

Dan Burton (R-IN)

Robert Livingston (R-LA)

Newt Gingrich (R-GA) (+one of the most impressive showings of direct hypocrisy in History)

Henry Hyde (R-IL)

Pete Domenici (R-NM)

Bill Clinton (D)

Mel Reynolds (D-IL)

Gary Condit (D-CA)

Ed Schrock (R-VA)

Strrom Thurmond (R-SC)

Steven LaTourette (R-OH)

David Dreier (R-CA)

Don Sherwood (R-CA)

Mark Foley (R-FL)

David Vitter (R-LA)

Randall L Tobias (R)

Larry Craig (R-ID)

Tim Mahoney (D-FL)

Viro Fossella (R-NY)

John Edwards (D-NC)

John Ensign (R-NV)

Chip Pickering (R-MS)

Eric Massa (D-NY)

Mark Souder (R-IN)

Chris Lee (R-NY)

Anthony Weiner (D-NY)

Scott DesJarlais (R-TN)

David Wu (D-OR)

Herman Cain (R)

Vance McAllister (R-LA)

Denny Hastert (R-IL)

Donald J Trump (R) (some allegedly occurred when he was a democrat though, to be fair)

Tim Murphy (R-PA)

I don’t care if there is a D, R, or whatever by their name, I say shame on them if they were guilty.  I will say that we in Texas must lead the country in coverups.  I know of a couple high profile instances (including involving one who is still very much in power) that have never seen the light of day.  One of which would make you fellas start vomiting like the dude from the crying game after the big reveal.  

Anyway, back on topic, contrary to the very thoughtful title of this thread, it looks like both parties have engaged in a massive struggle to see which can be the biggest perverts.  What a shocker!!

I simply say to everybody:  If Washington is over run by this type of person and behavior, why on earth would ANYBODY want to increase the size and scope of government?

2 hours ago, stevenash said:

I simply say to everybody:  If Washington is over run by this type of person and behavior, why on earth would ANYBODY want to increase the size and scope of government?

Your post reminds me of a quote by Daniel P. Moynihan (D-NY):  "Somehow liberals have been unable to acquire from life what conservatives seemed to be endowed with from birth:  namely a healthy skepticism of the power of Govt agencies to do good."

14 hours ago, TxHoops said:

When you make posts like the OP, or the opposite (make claims it’s all GOP), you leave yourself open.  Bottom line is there are a ton of sickos in this world and they permeate all parts of society apparently.  Here is another, from the not-great state of Oklahoma:

This is the hidden content, please

Personally, I get more outraged at a guy like this than others.  To profess to be a proponent of family values, and then do something like this.  Needs to get down on his knees and thank God old Reb can't pronounce his sentence.  He'd never be able to write in the snow with his urine again.