Bells QB sets state record

5 hours ago, biaplayer said:

lol that is crazy lol. hey you play for 48 mins, I say don't call off the dogs till the whistle blows. We once got strummed to the tune of 75-0, it was my senior year and at the halftime whistle it was 35-0. We couldn't do nothing right they couldn't do nothing wrong lol. Long trip back home.

Aldine MacAurther?

7 hours ago, MackLewis said:

They won 83-0.  If you want to call out a coach for running up the score, redirect your outrage from Newton to Bells HC!  They were still chunking it after being up 50+, 60+, and 70+ points.

No outrage here just my opinion I could care less if you won 2-0 or 100-0. There are ways to prevent being blown out and yes defense is one of them. I remember beating Newton in 09 or 10 41-6 or 7 and the dogs were called off after the 1st quarter it could have been 100-6 or 7

9 hours ago, MackLewis said:

They won 83-0.  If you want to call out a coach for running up the score, redirect your outrage from Newton to Bells HC!  They were still chunking it after being up 50+, 60+, and 70+ points.

whats the difference between that coach and PNG?? They leave the starter in to pad stats.

On 10/17/2017 at 0:05 PM, Makemineaconvertible said:

No outrage here just my opinion I could care less if you won 2-0 or 100-0. There are ways to prevent being blown out and yes defense is one of them. I remember beating Newton in 09 or 10 41-6 or 7 and the dogs were called off after the 1st quarter it could have been 100-6 or 7

I'm not for telling kids, who may be 3rd, 4th, or 5th string, and who have busted there butts all year long, practicing, with little playing time to lay down and not play hard because the other team gives up and don't play hard.

Usually in games like that, the other team quits.  That's their problem and not the team scoring 70+ points.