Week 8 Pee Wee playoffs

aki1994

1 hour ago, BMF said:

last time I checked, the one trick pony got injured and black did zero against white. so tell me again how anyone cant move the ball on them. strictly by records by the way, black played some of the weakest teams in each town for the first 3 games. png purple average, WBB-B? bottom of their city, Vidor black? The only real team they played was ned white. Ned white put up 27 on them. So you can go by your "stats" and numbers.

WBB  3-2 Correct? Weakest HUH? all teams above .500 in their city

PNG Purple Above .500 still better record than Nederland Gold maybe? possibly?

Vidor Black well poor guys and Vidor Gray was suppose to be the weaker team this year. Per their coaches (Vidor Gray) they were more concerned about the mercy rule because of the red badges watching  the game.

Jasper weakest? last I heard is they are challenging WOS in small school and they got beat 33-6 

White scored 1 touchdown in the second half on Nederland black? so i'm guessing when two of the best teams come together you don't expect scoring. Their QB got injured and the backup did well. From my understanding the rest ned blacks backfield is 7 year olds and most of nederland white backfield  8 year old. Makes a huge difference. 

oh well sounds like someone has Nederland Black Envy. Games are won on the field. Also hope you enjoyed your season. 

I thought for an expansion team, gold did well, so don’t talk to me about 7 year olds. I admit gold was slow to get going the first 2 games against a best in city png white and Port Arthur. Season is a win either way because the kids learned football. Just a shame hat every year it’s nederland vs nederland in the first round of the playoffs. #hmd

33 minutes ago, olddognewtricks said:

Vidor Black well poor guys and Vidor Gray was suppose to be the weaker team this year. Per their coaches (Vidor Gray) they were more concerned about the mercy rule because of the red badges watching  the game.

Jasper weakest? last I heard is they are challenging WOS in small school and they got beat 33-6 

White scored 1 touchdown in the second half on Nederland black? so i'm guessing when two of the best teams come together you don't expect scoring. Their QB got injured and the backup did well. From my understanding the rest ned blacks backfield is 7 year olds and most of nederland white backfield  8 year old. Makes a huge difference. 

oh well sounds like someone has Nederland Black Envy. Games are won on the field. Also hope you enjoyed your season. 

Ned-W scored 15 points on Black in the 2nd half. Back field for black has 3 eight year olds and 1 seven year. Backfield for white has 3 eight year olds and 1 seven year old who just turned 7 after the season started. Both only have 4-5 kids that played tackle football before so the young argument isn't really a deal when comparing the white and black Nederland teams. Both good teams though!

47 minutes ago, olddognewtricks said:

Sounds like someone gets their stats sceondhand from their little buddy. As dem boys stated correctly age isn’t a factor between those teams. 

3 minutes ago, BMF said:

Sounds like someone gets their stats sceondhand from their little buddy. As dem boys stated correctly age isn’t a factor between those teams. 

Little Buddy have you seen my friend? He is literally 6'7 and probably looks down on most of ya'll. I'm speaking for myself and what I have seen and yes my buddy coaches on Nederland Black. He's actually played college ball and i promise you if anyone is teaching anything it would be him. Maybe ya'll should take notes. oh wait he graduated from Nederland but moved to orangefield then moved back to nederland. Ya'll probably have coached his kids. I go to the games and I see with my own eyes. so I got some ages wrong. Please excuse me. Plus no playoff system is perfect in my opinion top 6 teams should go with only 2 teams getting a first round bye. then only truly your "BEST" would go. Where would that put a lot of these teams?

22 minutes ago, olddognewtricks said:

Little Buddy have you seen my friend? He is literally 6'7 and probably looks down on most of ya'll. I'm speaking for myself and what I have seen and yes my buddy coaches on Nederland Black. He's actually played college ball and i promise you if anyone is teaching anything it would be him. Maybe ya'll should take notes. oh wait he graduated from Nederland but moved to orangefield then moved back to nederland. Ya'll probably have coached his kids. I go to the games and I see with my own eyes. so I got some ages wrong. Please excuse me. Plus no playoff system is perfect in my opinion top 6 teams should go with only 2 teams getting a first round bye. then only truly your "BEST" would go. Where would that put a lot of these teams?

I feel like nederland black and white would go still. I got a buddy 6’8...... and he didn’t play college ball. Big schools= big dogs. Stay on the porch 

18 minutes ago, BMF said:

I feel like nederland black and white would go still. I got a buddy 6’8...... and he didn’t play college ball. Big schools= big dogs. Stay on the porch 

That’s cute I came from nederland too. I just wear orange and white now. Enjoy watching friends boys play and love poking bears on this place. It’s fun. Plus his boys are like family to me. Almost blood. 

4 hours ago, DEM BOYZ said:

I've coached his son before. Tried to get him on my team this year. :) I know who you both are. Funny how some people on hete go to great lengths to stay anonymous. 

Never stayed anonymous always said I coached with a buddy who coaches on nederand Black. We won a lot of games in Orangefield. Won some Super Bowls too. We beat big schools in regular season. 

10 hours ago, olddognewtricks said:

LOL. You're not fooling anyone. Anyone who's been around this forum and this league knows who you are. Stop tooting you're own horn. (it's either yourself that you are talking about, or you're obsessed with your friend) :)

Then who do you think I am? Albert Einstein?  I toot his horn because he's a stand up guy and I have seen him do alot for a community through coaching. Believe what you want but ya'll don't even have a clue who I am or year I graduated from Nederland. Heck I get told to stop posting but its too fun getting to watch your panties get into a bunch. Not obsessed but I will defend someone i've gone to war with in the trenches and give my two cents which isn't much. Maybe y'all should man up and play some alumni football. stop living your unsuccessful football careers through your kids. it only cost $100 bucks a game. take out some of that testosterone out on the field. I know a guy look him up on gridiron glory.  

6 hours ago, olddognewtricks said:

Then who do you think I am? Albert Einstein?  I toot his horn because he's a stand up guy and I have seen him do alot for a community through coaching. Believe what you want but ya'll don't even have a clue who I am or year I graduated from Nederland. Heck I get told to stop posting but its too fun getting to watch your panties get into a bunch. Not obsessed but I will defend someone i've gone to war with in the trenches and give my two cents which isn't much. Maybe y'all should man up and play some alumni football. stop living your unsuccessful football careers through your kids. it only cost $100 bucks a game. take out some of that testosterone out on the field. I know a guy look him up on gridiron glory.  

LOL ok

7 hours ago, olddognewtricks said:

Hahaha this is good. So now coaching youth football equates to living unsuccessful football careers out through kids. Sounds like you got your feelings hurt. By gone to war, I assume your not talking about actual war, you're talking about football(a game). And I do know who you are even though you try to hide behind anonymity. 

Got my popcorn out for this one. I love when people think no one knows who they are on here. Its not all that hard to figure out, even if you try to stay hidden in the shadows. Come on Old dog we all have a "big" friend. That doesn't scare us. put some pads on him and yourself. I'm not from here but ill gladly strap up again and have a go.

sound like we need a coaches game the end of the year.

#stayontheporch #hmyd

We used to play a flag football game in Nederland one year and WOS the next for board members on here. It was Jefferson County versus all the other counties. Lots of fun. 

10 hours ago, sportsfan2017 said:

ahh ok , well what transpired last time yall played them?

Game was scheduled for 12. We got a call at 10 AM that the game was moved to 10:30 AM. We scrambled to get all the kids there safely but it is almost a 40 minute drive for most coming from Groves. So at 11:00 we had about half out team there and we were trying to get the kids stretched, etc. Head ref came over, we explained the schedule mess up and he knew and told us we just had to start by 11:15. One of the Lumberton assistants was throwing a fit and had his buddy ref come threaten us about 2 minutes after the head ref had walked off. Told us we were starting now whether we liked it or not and we can play with what we got. We pleaded our case and he was a smart@ss saying well kids are here so there is no excuse for everyone not to be there. Our head coach says it is our fault the schedule was (cuss word) up and he tossed him from the game. 

So after all this I get the kids lined up. Some didnt get to stretch. Get my captains and Lumberton White THEN sends their kids to the endzone to run thru a sign, do a pre-game prayer, etc while we stand there waiting. I asked the jerk ref and he says "well they are ready now aren't they". He (the jerk ref) then proceeded to flag us every single time we stopped them on 4th down. So much so the league requested the game film from Lumberton and they refused to turn it over. 

So our boys were punished for Lumberton switching the schedule and nobody informing us until 30 minutes before the new game time. Then had a jerk ref with a buddy on Lumberton come start trouble which resulted in our coach getting a 2 game suspension and really messing up the team. I had to call plays and had no idea what was in the playbook as I always coached defense. 

So I want another shot at them and all those Lumberton parents that talked trash the entire game from the sideline. 

LOL well Uncle Sam wouldn’t be happy with me putting on the pads but Delahoussaye has played a lot over the years. Played against Hardin Jefferson a couple times and Bridge City for fundraisers in Orangefield. I know he still plays. Why don’t y’all contact him to play. Heck I’ll come watch. Y’all have an issue with Delahoussaye go talk to him. I’m sure he will welcome yall. This is great!! Best since the Beaumont guys have moved on. Those guys with the nederland white granger teams were the beast trash talking years. What’s going to be fun is the rain now Saturday they are predicting. Turns every game upside down

15 hours ago, olddognewtricks said:

LOL well Uncle Sam wouldn’t be happy with me putting on the pads but Delahoussaye has played a lot over the years. Played against Hardin Jefferson a couple times and Bridge City for fundraisers in Orangefield. I know he still plays. Why don’t y’all contact him to play. Heck I’ll come watch. Y’all have an issue with Delahoussaye go talk to him. I’m sure he will welcome yall. This is great!! Best since the Beaumont guys have moved on. Those guys with the nederland white granger teams were the beast trash talking years. What’s going to be fun is the rain now Saturday they are predicting. Turns every game upside down

who's Delahoussaye, and what does he have to do with this?  unless that's you or your friend you're obsessiving over.