Week 8 Pee Wee playoffs

aki1994

I am sure it is no accident the two Lumberton teams drew possibly the two weakest teams in the pee wee. 

After our fiasco in Lumberton we just happened to draw PA in Beaumont at 8 AM. 

Anyways

NED-B vs NED-G

PNG-P vs PA

WBB-W vs WBB-G

WBB-B vs Vidor-G

Lumberton -R vs PNG-G

Lumberton-W vs Vidor- B 

Ned White and PNG White drew 1st round byes. 

5 hours ago, aki1994 said:

I am sure it is no accident the two Lumberton teams drew possibly the two weakest teams in the pee wee. 

After our fiasco in Lumberton we just happened to draw PA in Beaumont at 8 AM. 

Anyways

NED-B vs NED-G

PNG-P vs PA

WBB-W vs WBB-G

WBB-B vs Vidor-G

Lumberton -R vs PNG-G

Lumberton-W vs Vidor- B 

Ned White and PNG White drew 1st round byes. 

I wanna know how they have byes in the first round when every team goes to the playoffs smh 

They didn't go off record. They did a hat pick style pull for seeding. Then pulled up a 14 team playoff bracket and just filled it in according to the seed they assigned by hat pick. I knew it was going to happen. Some teams that are undefeated have to play 1 loss teams in the first round while winless teams are playing 1-2 win teams in 1st round.

If you are going to do a hat draw at least do it live and in front of everyone. That is why I am asking for records to see what it is going to look like in the first round. 

NED-B(4-1) vs NED-G (1-3) I think - now no offense but i have heard this is the weakest of the Nederland teams because they are young which usually means next year they will be tough next year 

PNG-P (3-2) vs PA (no telling) - Watched PA play BMT- B for 1 quarter and well it wasn't the chiefs I have seen in the past (UPSET ALERT)

WBB-W (5-0) vs WBB-G (1-4) - now is this even fair to do this to a team  

GAME OF THE WEEK - WBB-B (4-1)  vs Vidor-G (4-1) - this will be a a great playoff match up and worth watching - Nederland White better be scouting this game because Vidor - G has been holding back. (UPSET ALERT)

Lumberton -R (2-3) vs PNG-G (1-4) - first off this just isn't right

Lumberton-W (3-2) vs Vidor- B (1-4) - come on folks 

Ned White (4-1) and PNG White (?) drew 1st round byes. 

PLEASE KNOW I AM GUESSING ON RECORDS BECAUSE i WOULD LIKE TO KNOW HOW EVERYONE DID THIS SEASON. HAT DRAW OR NOT REGULAR SEASON RECORDS SHOULD HAVE BEEN TAKEN INTO CONSIDERATION FOR FIRST ROUND BYES IN MY OPINION. TOP 4 TEAMS GO IN HAT FIRST. PULL TWO NAMES. BOOM TOP TWO TEAMS. THEN YOU START DRAWING EVERYONE ELSE. IN MY OPINION I HOPE CERTAIN TEAMS DON'T OVER LOOK TEAMS  

33 minutes ago, olddognewtricks said:

If you are going to do a hat draw at least do it live and in front of everyone. That is why I am asking for records to see what it is going to look like in the first round. 

NED-B(4-1) vs NED-G (1-3) I think - now no offense but i have heard this is the weakest of the Nederland teams because they are young which usually means next year they will be tough next year 

PNG-P (3-2) vs PA (no telling) - Watched PA play BMT- B for 1 quarter and well it wasn't the chiefs I have seen in the past (UPSET ALERT)

GAME OF THE WEEK - WBB-B (4-1)  vs Vidor-G (4-1) - this will be a a great playoff match up and worth watching - Nederland White better be scouting this game because Vidor - G has been holding back. (UPSET ALERT)

PLEASE KNOW I AM GUESSING ON RECORDS BECAUSE i WOULD LIKE TO KNOW HOW EVERYONE DID THIS SEASON. HAT DRAW OR NOT REGULAR SEASON RECORDS SHOULD HAVE BEEN TAKEN INTO CONSIDERATION FOR FIRST ROUND BYES IN MY OPINION. TOP 4 TEAMS GO IN HAT FIRST. PULL TWO NAMES. BOOM TOP TWO TEAMS. THEN YOU START DRAWING EVERYONE ELSE. IN MY OPINION I HOPE CERTAIN TEAMS DON'T OVER LOOK TEAMS  

WBB-W is 4-1

WBB-G Is 4-0

PA is 3-1

PNG-G is 0-5

WBB-B is 3-2 I believe

Not sure on the rest

All 3 Nederland teams are very young this year with only 4-5 kids on each team ever playing tackle football before.

1 hour ago, olddognewtricks said:

NED-B   : hopefully coach gets his lead and lets backups play

PA -- PNGP will make a request to start game late due to PNG Varsity playing at Vidor and they also have to drive to BMT for 1st round

WBB-W:  same as NED B get lead and let other kids play , knowing BMT though coach will try and blow his own organization out of the water

WBB-B- Vidor G :   toss up will be at that game

Lum R--  just based on record

LUM W--  just based on record

good luck to all the kids and coaches and hope everyone stays healthy,  

1 hour ago, mistro said:

PA -- PNGP will make a request to start game late due to PNG Varsity playing at Vidor and they also have to drive to BMT for 1st round

WBB-W:  same as NED B get lead and let other kids play , knowing BMT though coach will try and blow his own organization out of the water

Ned-B over Ned-G 

PA over PNG-P - Close game

WBB-G over WBB-W

WBB-B over Vid-G

Lum-R over PNG- G

Lum-W over Vid-B

2 hours ago, DEM BOYZ said:

Ned-B over Ned-G 

PA over PNG-P - Close game

WBB-G over WBB-W

WBB-B over Vid-G

Lum-R over PNG- G

Lum-W over Vid-B

Ned-B but closer than you think

PA over png purple

WBB-G over WBB-W

Vidor G over WBB-B

Lum R over PNG G

Lum W over Vidor B

12 hours ago, mistro said:

Only request I have is Lumberton White win so if we pull off the upset we can end their season for them. 

12 hours ago, BMF said:

I thought gold handled vidor in the second half, maybe I watched the wrong game.  records mean nothing at all. It’s a free for all, as far as black, one trick pony!

It's Pee wee football offense is usually one or two one trick ponies. Question remains is can you move the ball and score on their defense. per their points against on here. Only Nederland white who had issues at times doing so but did catch them sleeping and PNG Purple also moved the ball but it was also first game back after Harvey so everyone was rusty but they did it.

6 minutes ago, olddognewtricks said:

It's Pee wee football offense is usually one or two one trick ponies. Question remains is can you move the ball and score on their defense. per their points against on here. Only Nederland white who had issues at times doing so but did catch them sleeping and PNG Purple also moved the ball but it was also first game back after Harvey so everyone was rusty but they did it.

last time I checked, the one trick pony got injured and black did zero against white. so tell me again how anyone cant move the ball on them. strictly by records by the way, black played some of the weakest teams in each town for the first 3 games. png purple average, WBB-B? bottom of their city, Vidor black? The only real team they played was ned white. Ned white put up 27 on them. So you can go by your "stats" and numbers.

23 hours ago, mistro said:

WBBG is undefeated....Trust me WBB W will not blow them out...lol