AAW, now that you've seen them both....

BMTSoulja1

On 10/15/2017 at 0:39 PM, dme1111 said:

44 points is struggling????

if you was at the game you would know....first half, he looked like he did last year, AVG. trick plays caught PAM off guard and a 5'7 cb can't cover a talented 6'2 wr. looking at is stats against PAM and compare them to the cupcakes, yes he struggled.

Since i supposed to be hating on Johnson sooo much....let me hang this little tid bit out for you MC "swingers"....all the "hyped" football players that came from a MC school that was supposed to be the next big thing at the next level...didn't pan out so well....

Dustin Long close but no cigar

Micha Mosely...hmmmmm...i have to watch myself with him lol

The Johnson kid from Nederland...yeah he got some time at UT..BUT wasn't the badazz DE they made him out to be.

Morse has even disappeared off the radar...playing baseball??

so. good luck "shug"...don't read deep into your own press clippings or let them "folks" treat you like Earl Campbell or you won't have a career. Hopefully PNG makes it far in the PO so scouts can see what he can REALLY do against a real defense. PAM makes him avg. i don't care about the score. his stats against PAM both years are not that impressive. last qb in this area that was the TRUTH, Chip Ambres that chose to play baseball. after that...on a HIGH SCHOOL level, i give it to Dustin Long, then after him, Singleton and Jack Dallas. Dallas gets added only because he got hardware to back it up.

Can't compare because I haven't seen Elia play. I have seen RJ and I know him and his work ethic. The kid is extremely focused. I don't think there is a day that goes by he is not working out and improving. He makes some very good decisions on the field. He has nice tight spiral, which has improved tremendously from last year. He has proven he can be a very good pocket QB and if he has to run, well he has that too. His leadership qualities are second to none. He will be at the helm of any college he goes to and will probably be one of the leaders in the NCAA at some point. 

oh and if yall THINK Tom Herman and the boosters gonna sit the current freshman QB that will be a junior when boy wonder shows up...YALL ALL SMOKING CRACK!! here's the truth and you heard it from me first. RJ gonna be catching passes from Ehlinger for two years OR he MIGHT see the field as a junior, if another qb don't grab hermans eye.

13 minutes ago, FrodoNDN said:

Can't compare because I haven't seen Elia play. I have seen RJ and I know him and his work ethic. The kid is extremely focused. I don't think there is a day that goes by he is not working out and improving. He makes some very good decisions on the field. He has nice tight spiral, which has improved tremendously from last year. He has proven he can be a very good pocket QB and if he has to run, well he has that too. His leadership qualities are second to none. He will be at the helm of any college he goes to and will probably be one of the leaders in the NCAA at some point. 

not at Texas...A&M...probably so.

9 minutes ago, pakronos said:

not at Texas...A&M...probably so.

I actually agree with you on this one. That is why I think RJ should be careful when he truly commits to a school officially. I know it is verbal but with a true freshman at the helm at Texas right now, he will have trouble stepping in right off. The same could be said about the true freshman Mond at Aggieland, although the book is still out on him. Being an Aggie fan, I would prefer him choose the Aggies. 

8 minutes ago, FrodoNDN said:

I actually agree with you on this one. That is why I think RJ should be careful when he truly commits to a school officially. I know it is verbal but with a true freshman at the helm at Texas right now, he will have trouble stepping in right off. The same could be said about the true freshman Mond at Aggieland, although the book is still out on him. Being an Aggie fan, I would prefer him choose the Aggies. 

didn't know he was a freshman too.

7 minutes ago, NDNation said:

Has Alabama looked at him. He could step into Hurts shoes.

then he might see the field as a soph. imo...this kid isn't being recruited that hard. when start talking about bama, LSU,Florida etc...you have to compete with other states. the talent pool is deep over there.

7 minutes ago, pakronos said:

then he might see the field as a soph. imo...this kid isn't being recruited that hard. when start talking about bama, LSU,Florida etc...you have to compete with other states. the talent pool is deep over there.

He's gotten offers from Oregon, Texas A&M, Oklahoma, Tennessee, Ohio, Utah...just to name a few.

45 minutes ago, pakronos said:

Lol if you wanted info you could ask kronos. It's going to take Magic to get him out of burnt orange or out of state. Scouts and recruits knew that and then he went and comitted early. He is considered a lock or a lean now. People are usually hesitant to offer kids who are locked in to one place. Urban Meyer even brought it up in convo before offering. Btw Florida and Florida state offered

1 hour ago, FrodoNDN said:

I could be wrong, but I thought he was...

Mond is a freshman.  A&M HC will be fired soon and you never know what coach they bring in after that.  At least Herman is not going anywhere. And true champions don't shy away from competition so I'm sure RJ is not worried about beating out an upper classman. The competition will only make him that much better.  Besides, everybody always wants kids to go in and start right away. There is no better way to develop as a freshman than to torch your own defense running scout team O every day. 

11 hours ago, pakronos said:

oh and if yall THINK Tom Herman and the boosters gonna sit the current freshman QB that will be a junior when boy wonder shows up...YALL ALL SMOKING CRACK!! here's the truth and you heard it from me first. RJ gonna be catching passes from Ehlinger for two years OR he MIGHT see the field as a junior, if another qb don't grab hermans eye.

Good grief.  You can't let it go.  The kids a great QB, PAM lost, giving up 44 pts, and Harrison will be outcoached year after year.  Stop with the blind hate.

RJ will redshirt at UT, and will be a redshirt freshman when Ehlinger is a senior, given that RJ sticks with UT and Ehlinger stays for his senior year.  

Im sure your attitude would change greatly if Johnson's parents did him a great disservice and enrolled him into Memorial next year.

14 hours ago, pakronos said:

Keep in mind you're talking about a junior in HS that hasn't even turned 17 yet and hasn't reached his prime. You never know what can happen.

5 hours ago, MackLewis said:

Good grief.  You can't let it go.  The kids a great QB, PAM lost, giving up 44 pts, and Harrison will be outcoached year after year.  Stop with the blind hate.

RJ will redshirt at UT, and will be a redshirt freshman when Ehlinger is a senior, given that RJ sticks with UT and Ehlinger stays for his senior year.  

Im sure your attitude would change greatly if Johnson's parents did him a great disservice and enrolled him into Memorial next year.

Think about how much better Memorial would be this year, had RJ been a Titian.  They would be a state contender IMO.