AAW, now that you've seen them both....

BMTSoulja1

1 hour ago, dme1111 said:

44 points is struggling????

Apparently. We avg 36 pts a game on them the past 2 years. 

All I know is that handing them that big fat L gave me life. I probably couldn't talk in complete sentences for a few minutes. Just hype like this guy here....

9 minutes ago, MackLewis said:

The kid from WB is likely a better overall athlete and will be recruited as such.  

RJ is a better QB.  Wasn't that the premise of the question?

Elia a better athlete??  I thought the same thing when comparing Roschon to Keitha Jones.  I haven't seen Elia up close this yr, but that kid at PNG can play any position also.  I'm a true believer now. Lol. He is the truth.

15 minutes ago, PortArthur33 said:

Elia a better athlete??  I thought the same thing when comparing Roschon to Keitha Jones.  I haven't seen Elia up close this yr, but that kid at PNG can play any position also.  I'm a true believer now. Lol. He is the truth.

I’ve been seeing this kid for years now. Johnson is something very special. Kid has the mechanics to be something good at the next level 

18 hours ago, WOSgrad said:

Elia was 20-29 for 186 yds and 2 TDs passing and had 25 carries for 102 yds against The Woodlands. (Source: West Brook statistics)

Johnson was 12-24-164 yds and 2 TDs passing and had 21 carries for 124 yds and 2 TDs as well as 1 catch for 43 yds and a TD against Memorial (Source:

This is the hidden content, please

Dayum they both run them QB's a lot!!!