Manvel vs FB Marshall

cpujt8

14 hours ago, CougarCal said:

If I remember it was more to have to do with his son playing and he was going to chill for a while, I don’t want to speak for him though.  Threads do seem to be more active when 14.2 is commenting.  Just my opinion though.

He did throw that in there about his son, but he made it very clear that this site is useless and just a bunch of mediocre teams congratulating each other. He also said that he wanted his account deleted, so I don’t think anybody is running him off. Sounds like he is doing it to himself. 

58 minutes ago, L-Train11 said:

He did throw that in there about his son, but he made it very clear that this site is useless and just a bunch of mediocre teams congratulating each other. He also said that he wanted his account deleted, so I don’t think anybody is running him off. Sounds like he is doing it to himself. 

It happened once with LilTex, BuddyG no longer here, #staywoke

6 hours ago, ScubaSteve said:

Dude or Dudette whichever one fits you best. Not all Crosby fans are “almighty” there’s only one of those. 

With all due respect, I've been on this board for 10 plus years, first as Scalp'em and now this name. Crosby has had way more than one "almighty" fan. Anyways, it wasn't directed at you. I'm a dude. Lol

11 hours ago, TradenupBH said:

With all due respect, I've been on this board for 10 plus years, first as Scalp'em and now this name. Crosby has had way more than one "almighty" fan. Anyways, it wasn't directed at you. I'm a dude. Lol

I’m sorry!  You are right, there’s “almighty” #1, #2, & there’s #3, #4 moved away to BH or PNG, I can’t remember which I’ll need to ask one of the “almighties” for clarification but #5 & 6 are still here...

On 10/15/2017 at 4:03 PM, TradenupBH said:

If you look back at the last 4 or 5 years Crosby gets lucky because our district has some big schools compared to 22-5a. The big schools that go from 21-5a isually struggle against 22-5a. Crosby has win district several years in row and usually get a team struggled to get in. If it was still the 2 team playoff, PNG or PAM would be putting them out first round most years. That's why you see them out 2nd or 3rd round every year.

I remember a round 1 game, Crosby vs PNG, during the twins era at BH where Crosby won. I might be mistaken but I think it’s in the “last four or five years”. 

5 hours ago, ScubaSteve said:

I remember a round 1 game, Crosby vs PNG, during the twins era at BH where Crosby won. I might be mistaken but I think it’s in the “last four or five years”. 

Yea, looked back, I think PNG holds a 7-3 advantage over the "Mecca", maybe that was before the acclaimed "Mecca era". Anyways, back to topic FB Marshall puts Crosby out Again in the 2nd round.

7 minutes ago, TradenupBH said:

Yea, looked back, I think PNG holds a 7-3 advantage over the "Mecca", maybe that was before the acclaimed "Mecca era". Anyways, back to topic FB Marshall puts Crosby out Again in the 2nd round.

Why are these your thoughts?  Overall team speed, defense, O line play, kicking game or you just hate Crosby?

5 hours ago, CougarCal said:

Why are these your thoughts?  Overall team speed, defense, O line play, kicking game or you just hate Crosby?

I have alot of friends in Crosby by the way. Crosby DB's struggles at times, WR's aren't the usual WR's that you're use to seeing to name a few. Overall speed isn't a typical Crosby team as well. Jayden QB? Isn't very big and I've noticed a lack of oline protection at times. Crosby has some pretty good teams in recent past, and I just don't see this years team as good as those. Of course with Squirrel in the backfield, I think will give Marshall all they want, unless they shut down the run game.

5 hours ago, TradenupBH said:

Ooooh, you could be right because we don’t play defense but slow your roll we still have to make it out of round 1. 

9 minutes ago, TradenupBH said:

I have alot of friends in Crosby by the way. Crosby DB's struggles at times, WR's aren't the usual WR's that you're use to seeing to name a few. Overall speed isn't a typical Crosby team as well. Jayden QB? Isn't very big and I've noticed a lack of oline protection at times. Crosby has some pretty good teams in recent past, and I just don't see this years team as good as those. Of course with Squirrel in the backfield, I think will give Marshall all they want, unless they shut down the run game.

I can respect that, honestly 14.2 pointed out this team is a lot like the team in 2015, under the radar.  The only difference I think is the defense that year was pretty salty.  I watched the first half of the BH game and y’all had receivers wide open all over the field.  Good thing most of them should’ve been DB’s.  The issue with scoring so fast is the defense is on the field so much, but hey, at least their getting reps to get better right?  Should be interesting, if it is Vidor in the first round, you never know about that offense.  

if I was at the Vidor game last year and sitting on Crosby side thank you. LOL Crosby had fits with the Vidor offense, but their QB graduated so Crosby should be fine that's who ya'll get 1st round. 2nd round will be the booger for Crosby. If ya'll shore up a couple of issues, might be able to make a little run. Good luck rest of the season.