About last night.....Hanging with Bigbro

RoschonsBigBro

47 minutes ago, ROSCHONSBIGBRO said:

I know that because I'm from Port Arthur and watched the majority of the recent guys. I grew up watching Danny Gorrer, Jamaal Charles, Shanderick Charles, Calvin Roberts, Ricky Wilson, James Johnson of TJ etc. Elandon Roberts parents were my next door neighbor when we were children. I love the PAT athletes.

Its just that this is my brother #1. And you are right, athletes like Shug are a dime a dozen in PAT but not in PNG. They usually watch those guys from the other side of the field. Its their time now and the PNG fans should enjoy it. Hell, Roschon is a Port Arthur native. He just goes to school there and lives there now. 

Big bro he had a great game 

12 hours ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Let's see if he rivals Dustin Long...

Shug is better than Dustin Long bar none. But TEAM wise Dustin Long was blessed with a Complete TEAM behind him in every aspect of the game. We had talent at every position, 2 to 3 deep. Bo Wortham, LIL Jeff Bergeron, Joey Price, Defense Lang, Budwine, Golke, The baxter boys CB was my favorite trash time back up runningback would come in and all he would do is score lol. Im glad that PNG was blessed for both of these tremendous QBs to wear the Purple and white, Not to mention the Memories. Im just curious to see all of Shugs Accolades after his Senior year is complete he is gonna set all kinds of records at the pace he is going lol

11 hours ago, Stattrax said:

Killer post.. Im out of likes.... Weather the Storm Baby!!!! Maybe it was the Lucky Shoes or the head rubbing!!! And I want to see your pops sleeping during a Cowboys game because he was all over the place last night!!!! I wish we had a video of all of us it would be cool to see!!!

I should have went live on fb but because of my inapproprieate language I didn't want to be labled that guy again, it is rough being that infamous fella lol

16 hours ago, Stattrax said:

Killer post.. Im out of likes.... Weather the Storm Baby!!!! Maybe it was the Lucky Shoes or the head rubbing!!! And I want to see your pops sleeping during a Cowboys game because he was all over the place last night!!!! I wish we had a video of all of us it would be cool to see!!!

Our section was hype. We probably could film it, edit it and make something hilarious

On ‎10‎/‎15‎/‎2017 at 7:17 PM, Stattrax said:

you can leave those ugly shoes at home. I still cant believe you wore them smh . I don't think you will be selling the ndns short the rest of the way thru district.

On 10/15/2017 at 0:14 PM, ROSCHONSBIGBRO said:

Our section was hype. We probably could film it, edit it and make something hilarious

ROSCHONSBIGBRO, I love reading your posts about RJ. You have all the confidence in the world for him.I feel you watch and cheer for him the way I do for my boys and its awesome..

22 minutes ago, GCM-RG74-WR8 said:

ROSCHONSBIGBRO, I love reading your posts about RJ. You have all the confidence in the world for him.I feel you watch and cheer for him the way I do for my boys and its awesome..

Thanks man! Family and football together makes everything all the more interesting.Imoney just enjoying this ride 

4 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Big bro, one Shug moves on, will you still hang around for Friday night talks?

Probably not as active as now to be honest. Now if we can get the college board to be as exciting as this yeah YES! But have no fear! As long as Kronos is there to cast his darkness, I will be there to shine the LIGHT!

3 hours ago, ROSCHONSBIGBRO said:

Probably not as active as now to be honest. Now if we can get the college board to be as exciting as this yeah YES! But have no fear! As long as Kronos is there to cast his darkness, I will be there to shine the LIGHT!

Well, Kronos is a 10 year vet.  He gonna be here...lol