Is West Orange Stark................

JagMarine95

4 minutes ago, L-Train11 said:

I hope so. Ive gone the last two years to watch wos, sure would be nice to see another local team as well.

Barring how Central does I'll be following the Mustangs this year. I was gone on military duty last year so i didnt get a taste of playoff action at all. Im going to every game i can now that im back in Texas

6 minutes ago, JagMarine95 said:

Barring how Central does I'll be following the Mustangs this year. I was gone on military duty last year so i didnt get a taste of playoff action at all. Im going to every game i can now that im back in Texas

It’s an awesome feeling. I just got to the point two years ago in my job where I could start going consistently.

Thank you for your service!!

4 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

I didn’t think Newton had a legitimate shot last year. This year I believe that they do. 

Now, it’s still kinda like the JV state championship, but a ring is a ring, I guess. 

I just had to throw that in there. Newton still sucks. 

Dang, why such hatred.

8 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

We here at SETXsports considers San Augustine as one of our teams. Been that way for years.

I see WO-S, Newton and SA in Arlington.

San Augustine has possibly the most athletic team in 2A D1, but not sold they have the coaching.  Joaquin will be a test for them in a few weeks.

Hey Backer, If Newton sucks what does that say about Bridge City getting their ass stomped by a school 1/3 there size.  You are the one who said Newton had problems playing larger schools because of our smaller numbers.  Seems to me Bridge City has problems playing us because of our smaller numbers. You sir are a horrible sportsman.