My view on PAM vs PNG 2017

pakronos

5 hours ago, oldschool2 said:

Nimrod?  Lol. That’s a typical response of someone that refuses to admit they’re wrong.  Nobody is saying that?

My complaint is 14 flags vs 3 flags.”

Am I reading or interpreting that wrong?

Yes you are reading it incorrectly. The point was the refs turned a blind eye to png offense and threw the obvious flags cause everyone was watching 

Look guys the tail is in the tape PNG 44 PAM 36 final score. PNG did exactly what it took to win the game and walked away victorius PAM just wasn't quite there last night they were very close to making the come back but just could not pull it off. The better team won tonight and the other team made it as hard as they could hard off to the Titans good team great players you shoul go for an ice run this year 

9 hours ago, pakronos said:

I could say if jones was at png he would be doing the same as boy wonder or getting the same praise rather

So now you are saying that Jones is as good of a QB as Johnson?  Remember, we are talking about being a QB, not just a great athlete. By the way, what is Jones being recruited as for college?  It's not even fun arguing with you because you have absolutely no clue. 

9 hours ago, pakronos said:

Nobody saying that nimrod... it was obvious penalties in plain sight that didn’t called against png. 5 or 6 flags on pam was legit. I don’t think the flags against pam hurt them. It the obvious no calls on png offense that some might gripe over 

That goes both ways...what about the blatent hit on our qb in the end zone after the touchdown or the hands to the face on our offensive lineman on multiple occasions or the holding by PAM’s o-line all night long as well as the numerous blocks in the back.  Quit whining about the refs because there were many more times when flags should have been against PAM.  The refs didn’t make PAM lose this game and anyone who was there should know that for a fact. 

10 hours ago, NDNMOM34 said:

That goes both ways...what about the blatent hit on our qb in the end zone after the touchdown or the hands to the face on our offensive lineman on multiple occasions or the holding by PAM’s o-line all night long as well as the numerous blocks in the back.  Quit whining about the refs because there were many more times when flags should have been against PAM.  The refs didn’t make PAM lose this game and anyone who was there should know that for a fact. 

More flags on PAM? Hah,  the Indians already got every call to go their way what more could you have asked for? Did you want every PAM player to get ejected and for them to send the water boy in and have him snap the ball to himself? 

No one can take anything you say seriously, when it's so painfully obvious that you are a homer, and worse a hater.

RJ would be the best QB to ever grace the halls of PAM, but you'll never admit that.  But then again, he'd have Kenny Harrison coaching him, so he'd probably never reach his potential.

The only thing worse than XBox coaching the most talent in SETX is you commenting are some of these delusional Port Arhur fans whining about another loss.

29 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Terrance Singleton

Ricky Fisk...

Waiting on this one. Singleton was number 808 out of his class. Shug  is in the top 200. Again I ask the same question when as a top three nationally-ranked dual-threat come out of port arthur? Y'all telling me who y'all like and who y'all think was good. Give me omebody at quarterback who the scouts thought that highly of at that position? I'll wait

This is the hidden content, please

Johnson-94 overall