LC-M VS Bridge City

LCMAlumtiger32

Well LCM got a win over Silsbee last night that probably surprised some folks. I said the game could go either way and honestly I believed everyone laughed at me for my prediction. The Bears actually played about 2quarters of football for the first half and the  second half was sloppy for the most part. I will give credit to the LCM coaching staff they had two weeks to prepare for Silsbee and it paid off so I guess not playing St. pius and working on Silsbee was a good deal. So  for BC they beat Cleveland last night. I really dont know what to expect from  Cardinal Backers team. They have a good coaching staff and im sure they will will attempt to slow down #5. If our defense plays like they did against Orangefields wing T offense this could get ugly. No offense CB. I just think our defense has improved since we picked up Coach Burnet. 

I'll take LCM. Kogt said during the game Friday that this years skill players LCM has is the best they've had in many years if ever. They just needed to find a way to get them the ball. I think after the Silsbee game they may be on the right track. . Course defense has to improve, you cant give up 30+ points and expect to outscore everyone.

14 minutes ago, marshman said:

I'll take LCM. Kogt said during the game Friday that this years skill players LCM has is the best they've had in many years if ever. They just needed to find a way to get them the ball. I think after the Silsbee game they may be on the right track. . Course defense has to improve, you cant give up 30+ points and expect to outscore everyone.

Well we gave for sure one td to them with that interception. Possibly 2 if we would have contained Barnes. I think we came out in the second half thinking the game was over we need to play 4 quarters. We have 3 to 4 kids going both ways so your going to give up points to sacrifice for them to play on offense. We do need to bring up some kids in 4th quarter to relieve them guys. Now for KOGT saying they are possibly the best skill players we had in a long time that is probably true  but this  is just one game. Let’s try to win district championship. The last one was in 94 when I was in school lol