Beaumont Central @ Lumberton

Alpha Wolf

7 minutes ago, SFA85 said:

If Central wan't to make the playoffs, they will be better served going no worse than 3-1.  That one is a loss to PN-G

The bad part is that even if they go 3-1 over the next 4 games, that will have them at 5-3 and still does not guarantee them a playoff spot.  Vidor and Nederland could both wind up at 5-3 and Central would be the odd team out do to the points tiebreaker.  If the Jaguars are 5-3 and just Nederland is 5-3, then the Jaguars get in do to the head to head and the Bulldogs get to stay home.  Win the next 4, which is possible, and the Jaguars guarantee themselves another game...

5 hours ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

So glad we're out of that pathetic era....

Coming up in that regime.....I learned that Coach Washington was a decent coach. He was old school and was a good motivator and a good man..I just think he should have surrounded himself with better play callers. He should have taken the reigns more often.

That being said I'm still really glad i got to play on Foreman's 1st Squad 

Foreman<Washington

1 hour ago, JagMarine95 said:

Coming up in that regime.....I learned that Coach Washington was a decent coach. He was old school and was a good motivator and a good man..I just think he should have surrounded himself with better play callers. He should have taken the reigns more often.

That being said I'm still really glad i got to play on Foreman's 1st Squad 

Foreman<Washington

Coach Wash was a good coach and is a better man. You should've played for him in the late 80's & early 90's and you would've really seen ole school tear some arse up. Wash, Dixon, & Savaet as a group! Think he just got caught up in bad timing. Heard he's doing some good things @ Kelly with their defense.

26 minutes ago, Raider24 said:

Coach Wash was a good coach and is a better man. You should've played for him in the late 80's & early 90's and you would've really seen ole school tear some arse up. Wash, Dixon, & Savaet as a group! Think he just got caught up in bad timing. Heard he's doing some good things @ Kelly with their defense.

The staff he had at Central as a whole didn't have a clue, imho....

47 minutes ago, Jag Insider said:

Alright, time for my game day prediction.  Due to the possibility of rain tonight which may keep us from throwing as many passes as I would like, I'll keep it a little close...

Jaguars 34

Raiders 14

14 points huh? So yalls defense is better than PAM and Vidor’s?