Beaumont Central @ Lumberton

Alpha Wolf

1 hour ago, L-Train11 said:

Don’t worry, all good things come to an end.. y’all just keep gameplanning for PNG and don’t even worry about us! Lol

Some of the fans may be over looking the Raiders a little but I believe Nelson and Company have their sights squarely focused on Lumberton.  I'm not overlooking the Raiders by any means and I tell my boys (one on varsity and one on JV) not to EVER overlook ANY opponent.  Looking forward to playing on the new field.  Plus one of my coworkers son is you all's Kicker and a WR.   

5 minutes ago, Jag Insider said:

Some of the fans may be over looking the Raiders a little but I believe Nelson and Company have their sights squarely focused on Lumberton.  I'm not overlooking the Raiders by any means and I tell my boys (one on varsity and one on JV) not to EVER overlook ANY opponent.  Looking forward to playing on the new field.  Plus one of my coworkers son is you all's Kicker and a WR.   

He’s a good one too! Should be a good game, I hate homecomings though!

6 minutes ago, L-Train11 said:

He’s a good one too! Should be a good game, I hate homecomings though!

Yea but he is entering into a "No Fly Zone" Friday.  It's kind of like the Bermuda Triangle, things just happen and come up missing in our secondary that sometimes can't be explained.  :):):) 

27 minutes ago, Jag Insider said:

When was that?  Had to be before Foreman and Nelson.  Maybe at the end of Washington's tenure?

That was 2011....my sophomore year. 

That was the Washington team that went 2-8. But hell the 3-7 Washington team the next year beat Lumberton pretty handily. And my Senior year(Formans 1st season) we run Lumberton straight outta Butch by halftime

1 hour ago, Raider24 said:

I'm not willing to say that just yet! Still believe we can make the Ned game an important, interesting game!

Yes you all can make it interesting by giving them another loss for us.  Put your best cover corner on #22, everyone else focus on #3 when on defense and when on offense, run the opposite direction of #51 or double team him.

5 minutes ago, Jag Insider said:

Yes you all can make it interesting by giving them another loss for us.  Put your best cover corner on #22, everyone else focus on #3 when on defense and when on offense, run the opposite direction of #51 or double team him.

I was thinking more along the lines of us running the table starting this Friday night! Outside of that happening, I would love to help my fellow Jags out!

9 hours ago, Jag Insider said:

Hey man, how have you been?  I'm looking forward to a good game especially being that the final scores the last 2 years were 35-34 and 28-21 in favor of us.  But with Nelson and Bevil calling plays, I will just say keep up...

Been busy but doing good. I'm looking forward to a great game Friday night!  I know Babin will have the Raiders ready. Are the Jags ready to come Get Some?