Beaumont Central @ Lumberton

Alpha Wolf

11 hours ago, Vpirate02 said:

I know I'm gonna get some flak for this but vidor amassed like 450+ yards against Lumberton and that was with 2 back ups playing most of the game. Something tells me that central is gonna go off on em. Sorry Lumberton. 

Yalls offense is a whole different animal who will pick up yards on just about any defense.

On 10/14/2017 at 3:02 PM, Jag Insider said:

We haven't attempted a field goal this year.

I agree with Soulja, 3 TD scores.  The coach that almost lost to Lumberton 2 years in a row, is in Killeen.  That win by Central last night was a bad thing for the rest of the team's on our schedule in confidence in themselves...

Oh yeah, we got a date w y'all real soon.  Can't wait to see them Indians air strike the "No Fly Zone"!

1 hour ago, ROSCHONSBIGBRO said:

Oh yeah, we got a date w y'all real soon.  Can't wait to see them Indians air strike the "No Fly Zone"!

Make sure Mr.Johnson has the right coordinates for the "air strikes" because Nederlands QB threw a good number of passes to the wrong team. The Jags only caught 1 of em but they might make the Indians pay if Johnson does the same

23 minutes ago, JagMarine95 said:

Make sure Mr.Johnson has the right coordinates for the "air strikes" because Nederlands QB threw a good number of passes to the wrong team. The Jags only caught 1 of em but they might make the Indians pay if Johnson does the same

1 int this season. Shug don't turn the ball over. I'll tell you like I told Nederland, Nederland doesn't have Shug, Riggs, or Hughes. What they do has no correlation with what we do. See their 13-6 L and our 44-36 W on PAM. but we will  have time to talk more about this game when the time comes

10 hours ago, ROSCHONSBIGBRO said:

1 int this season. Shug don't turn the ball over. I'll tell you like I told Nederland, Nederland doesn't have Shug, Riggs, or Hughes. What they do has no correlation with what we do. See their 13-6 L and our 44-36 W on PAM. but we will  have time to talk more about this game when the time comes

Yea, so get off this thread talking about that!  :)  Wait your turn!  :)

11 hours ago, ROSCHONSBIGBRO said:

One score games in any event...

12 hours ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

He's their RB and he's something good.  He leads the district in rushing yards...

Well I won't say he won't get his yards between the 20's but in the redzone, it maybe a different story.  Tell Coach Babin to stick with the run, pass plays are a waste of a down this week..."No Fly Zone".

I think Coach Nelson keeps our offense pretty vanilla with PN-G coming up on a short week...

7 hours ago, AthleticSupporter - Jock said:

The calm before the storm

Hey man, how have you been?  I'm looking forward to a good game especially being that the final scores the last 2 years were 35-34 and 28-21 in favor of us.  But with Nelson and Bevil calling plays, I will just say keep up...

1 hour ago, Jag Insider said:

Well I won't say he won't get his yards between the 20's but in the redzone, it maybe a different story.  Tell Coach Babin to stick with the run, pass plays are a waste of a down this week..."No Fly Zone".

I think Coach Nelson keeps our offense pretty vanilla with PN-G coming up on a short week...

Doubt it. This is a must win for Central as much as it is for Lumberton. Go ahead and keep it vanilla and come out with a loss.. :)