Beaumont Central @ Lumberton

Alpha Wolf

5 minutes ago, JagMarine95 said:

If Central plays even better on both sides of the ball next week the Raiders may be in trouble. Lumberton's D will have to play a complete game. As will Central's offense.........To me LTrain's D vs our Offense will be the story of the game

Fair assessment. I agree, the key is our d verse yalls O

Obviously this game is do or die for both teams. We lose we are out, Central loses there’s still a chance but it would be very very slim.

last two years the losses to Central have been rough. Two years ago we lost in the last seconds on a jump ball, last year we were one block away on a 2 point conversion from winning.

Congrats to Central for turning things around this year, I didn’t give them a chance last night but they pulled it off. 

Lets go Raiders! We need this win!!!

1 hour ago, AggiesAreWe said:

3 scores could mean 3 FG's, just 9 points.

We haven't attempted a field goal this year.

I agree with Soulja, 3 TD scores.  The coach that almost lost to Lumberton 2 years in a row, is in Killeen.  That win by Central last night was a bad thing for the rest of the team's on our schedule in confidence in themselves...

1 hour ago, Jag Insider said:

We haven't attempted a field goal this year.

I agree with Soulja, 3 TD scores.  The coach that almost lost to Lumberton 2 years in a row, is in Killeen.  That win by Central last night was a bad thing for the rest of the team's on our schedule in confidence in themselves...

Winless.  Just in case some are keeping up... Anywho...

25 minutes ago, Vpirate02 said:

I know I'm gonna get some flak for this but vidor amassed like 450+ yards against Lumberton and that was with 2 back ups playing most of the game. Something tells me that central is gonna go off on em. Sorry Lumberton. 

We are not debating whether Central will score or how much they'll score.   I don't see Central having a defense like PAM or Vidor