PNG @ Vidor prediction

Indianforever

9 minutes ago, hookem14 said:

OK Whoa, but just looking at some of these posts, some of many, particularly the parts in bold, it sure seems your a Nederland guy, or maybe just portray yourself to be occasionally!!! 

1.  Baseball

Whoa posted a topic in High School Baseball 2018

Is it true Kyle Green and Jay Stone to Nederland as asst coaches. What a catch for us

22-5a after week 5

Whoa replied to ROSCHONSBIGBRO's topic in High School Football 2017

PNG should kill us they are extremely talented and pretty.  This should be their best group since??? last year with Morse and the year before that and the year before that and the year before, etc... All we do is out coach them and win at the end

2.  Port Neches-Groves 42 Goose Creek Memorial 7/FINAL

Whoa replied to WOSgrad's topic in High School Football 2017

Been like that for PNG since 1974  when Kyle Aggilard pushed down our db to catch a game winning pass that put them in the playoffs - our program went down and they started that 5/6 year run.  They really do look pretty but look at all the personal fouls that GET called against them  and the ones that don't.   Must be the purple sun glasses

1.  Png WR Keynel McZeal verbally commits to…….

Whoa replied to Mr. Buddy Garrity's topic in High School Football 2017

I am told he did great as a DE at the LSU camp  think about put on 40 pounds make him 260/270 still fast.   But Fairyclothe will probably keep him as a wide out to help his passing agenda  hopefully Larry can pull an athlete out to continue his winning games agenda  7 straight?????????? 

Well 1. I know Kyle and Jay - happy bday Jay 2. Larry does outcoach BF - saw him at 9:30 Mass Sunday 3. Was at  the 74 game and know Kyle and knew Neal Morgan VERY WELL 4. Know one of the coaches at LSU

None of which has ANYTHING to do with PNGs 2017 defensive statistics  

41 minutes ago, Whoa said:

Well 1. I know Kyle and Jay - happy bday Jay 2. Larry does outcoach BF - saw him at 9:30 Mass Sunday 3. Was at  the 74 game and know Kyle and knew Neal Morgan VERY WELL 4. Know one of the coaches at LSU

None of which has ANYTHING to do with PNGs 2017 defensive statistics  

WOW!

2 hours ago, Stattrax said:

You know I've been looking. By Bfs comments about the best D.C. In the state, we might need to make the design on the secondary and special teams coach ourselves.... I do like the fact he has worked with many.... LOL... Got the job at 31... Take out college, say he was done at 23ish... I think you get my point!!! I'll give props to whoever found the extra point kicker out of nowhere.... We haven't missed one since he came on board...... I'm going to put a post on farmersonly.com for a few coaching positions and see what we come up with...

It reads like this...

Opportunity of a lifetime. Here's your chance to coach with the best D.C. In the state of Texas... And I have seen many!!! Decent pay, great facility's,good kids, great fan base... ( however they are not idiots)... Requirements for the job... Know how to teach a kid to turn hips and identify what a football looks like. Also know your kicker can put it in the end zone every time if needed.   Please respond in a timely fashion.... Thanks....

What you think!!!

That's the winner right there lol

Shout out to the Indian O-Line. Great job this year. Roschon was hit in the Memorial game but apparently they didn't give up a sack based on what was said at the qb meeting. Proud of them. Even if they did, what a great job they have done this year especially after losing SRs and a move out. Keep it up

6 hours ago, biaplayer said:

I saw the interview and about choked on my drink lol. I ok with him complimenting his coaching staff but damn does he really believe the words coming out of his mouth lol. No pun intended im sure the fella takes his job serious and works his tail off but all I can say is wow.

I haven't seen PNG play, but someone posted earlier that they have no one going both ways. So if that's true, and Faircloth takes the best and puts on offense, maybe, even though they're giving up yards, he's doing a great job with what he has to work with?  Just wondering if that may be a factor.

1 hour ago, REBgp said:

I haven't seen PNG play, but someone posted earlier that they have no one going both ways. So if that's true, and Faircloth takes the best and puts on offense, maybe, even though they're giving up yards, he's doing a great job with what he has to work with?  Just wondering if that may be a factor.

I for one am getting a little tired of the defense bashing going on here.  There is not one kid on this team who is perfect (offense or defense). Correct me if I’m wrong but the objective of the defense is to win possession, which is necessary for their own team to score and also to prevent the other team from scoring. At 5-0 I think both the offense and defense have done their jobs.  They may not do them like some of you think they should, but they’re getting it done!   Now let’s go Indians...BEAT THE PIRATES!!!

14 minutes ago, NDNMOM34 said:

I for one am getting a little tired of the defense bashing going on here.  There is not one kid on this team who is perfect (offense or defense). Correct me if I’m wrong but the objective of the defense is to win possession, which is necessary for their own team to score and also to prevent the other team from scoring. At 5-0 I think both the offense and defense have done their jobs.  They may not do them like some of you think they should, but they’re getting it done!   Now let’s go Indians...BEAT THE PIRATES!!!

Yes lets beat the pirates!!!

14 minutes ago, NDNMOM34 said:

Sorry NDNMOM, but I wasn't bashing anyone, although quite a few have.  I was merely trying to understand why the defense is getting bashed.  So why you quoted my post, and by way of, sent your scathing reply to me is beyond my understanding.

But my apologies for asking the question.  

1 hour ago, NDNMOM34 said:

46 minutes ago, REBgp said:

I'll leave you in charge prep.  I'm beginning to think most of these PNG folks don't like me.

Go Pirates, beat the Indians.

I truly think shes in fear of her son losing his starting position on the so called defense by an offensive player. 

1 hour ago, biaplayer said:

looks like the rain is here I hope it blows on thru gonna be a mudbowl

Biaplayer, just glad Vidor isn't playing Barbers Hill so we don't have to listen to their "better than thou" Supt chastise Vidor's facilities.  Which a year later, I've thought of my dream HS football matchup.  On a Wed, Thur, and Friday deluge, a Friday night game, BH at Livingston.

I don't think that pompous twit has ever walked barefoot in the mud.  Hey Greg Poole, this songs for you.

10 hours ago, PAT said:

I truly think shes in fear of her son losing his starting position on the so called defense by an offensive player. 

Highly doubtful since the kid was ranked 1st in football offseason stats. I think all she was trying to say is it take the whole team to be 5-0. Just like it's going to take the entire team to make us 6-0 tonight.

Prayers for the rain to let off and for both teams to have a safe game!

Let's scalp 'em! C1CCFD8E-1401-4D85-B8E8-727CEAD1385BL000

1 hour ago, NDN10' said:

Highly doubtful since the kid was ranked 1st in football offseason stats. I think all she was trying to say is it take the whole team to be 5-0. Just like it's going to take the entire team to make us 6-0 tonight.

Prayers for the rain to let off and for both teams to have a safe game!

Let's scalp 'em! C1CCFD8E-1401-4D85-B8E8-727CEAD1385BL000

You wouldn’t happen to have a picture of the game plan y’all have planned for Vidor would ya? :)