PNG @ Vidor prediction

Indianforever

24 minutes ago, Tigerfan24 said:

matthews is a great coach and he’s gonna have a great game plan. Johnson in my opinion is not a very good quarterback and leader according to my sources

I think Matthews is a very good coach, and based on my limited contact, a great man.  I do think you've lost most of your credibility when you question Johnson's ability as QB (D1 schools disagree with you) and post Vidor 42 PNG 6.  I'd love to see it, but that's not even remotely being realistic.

34 minutes ago, Tigerfan24 said:

matthews is a great coach and he’s gonna have a great game plan. Johnson in my opinion is not a very good quarterback and leader according to my sources

Who are these sources? College coaches? High school coaches? The old lady down the street? Most will disagree with your opinion although you are entitled to it. I'm gonna go ahead and chalk this one up as a pot stirrer. 

Tom Herman seems to think he is pretty solid. That dude knows some football. It is amazing how clueless some people can be. It is almost scary to know that there are these types of people walking around.

4 minutes ago, NDNation said:

I think its somebody messing around..lol

I hope you are right. Maybe we are all getting pranked. But, after reading the woman start the 8 HR practice thread, I am not sure. 

5 minutes ago, Stattrax said:

Word around the water cooler is that Johnny Manziel transferred to Vidor. He is short 1/2 credit and will play for The Might Pirates Friday night. And thats the truth.. Truth...........

Word around the water cooler is that Johnny Manziel transferred to Vidor. He is short 1/2 credit and will play for The Might Pirates Friday night. And thats the truth.. Truth...........

*Tom Brady... get your info right

Yea right.  And JM - speaking of drinking..........  And he's to stupid to get his half credit at Vidor.  Anyone given the dream of a lifetime and then blows (drinking or sniffing) it, doesn't deserve a diploma from Vidor.

Well, maybe let him play just this one game. Lol

3 hours ago, Jag Insider said:

Were not even close to the "Mecca".  Lumberton fans don't want to chop it up too much this week but I know the Indian faithful are always looking for a conversation dealing with their Indians.  Next week, it will be 3 Central posters (Soulja, myself and the new guy, JagMarine) typing against about 20 Indian posters. 

Can't wait...