PNG @ Vidor prediction

Indianforever

On 10/14/2017 at 1:41 PM, pakronos said:

My point is it won’t be no connection if they can’t get on the field. lee and Pam showed png can’t stop any team that can run. Eat clock and score. Game in Vidor so who knows. I’m not crying cause we lost or saying the refs caused us to lose. We lost. I’m on all these png fans that jumped ship in th first half and now acting like they knew they was gonna win. 

I may be wrong but if my memory serves me correctly > PNG beat both of the two teams you said that they could not stop. I am lost to what you are saying.  They obviously stopped them more than enough times to win both games. 

13 minutes ago, Stattrax said:

PNG comes in this game with a lot of confidence..... 

They need it. Especially on the O-line and D. O-Line is young and did as well  as they could against a very speedy PAM team. Those young kids can really start believing in themselves.

On 10/14/2017 at 0:54 PM, pakronos said:

Can’t and won’t give a score, but give me Vidor. The best defense for Vidor is keeping png offense off the field. It’s been proven anyone can and will run on png. Lee killed them on the ground... Vidor can do anything they want on the ground and sneak in a pass cause png secondary don’t exist.  Vidor will run and milk clock and score. All it takes is one or two three and outs and it’s a wrap for png. As long as Vidor doesn’t get cute like last year. They will win

You cry more than a 13 year girl that is dumped every other week. Take the loss and move on. Good lawd it is ridiculous to read the same junk in every post. 

i am just wondering when our coaches are going to wake up on our defense and put some of our seniors that have been starters every year they get to varsity and the coaches are starting sophmores instead. looks like faircloth is wanting to build his team doesnt care about the seniors that have played hard for him every year. money talks and whoever gives to the booster club. have a few kids sitting the bench that could be utilized on defense. 

We just need them to make a few stops, as far as seniors on the bench, well I think he is prob playing the kids that he thinks are best at that position, I don't know. He needs to get Cejas in the game more the kid can play at rb. Might as well use everyone and start looking at viable playing options on both sides of the ball. If they can play substitute them in once the lead is up and get them some experience.

6 hours ago, PNGNDN1990 said:

i am just wondering when our coaches are going to wake up on our defense and put some of our seniors that have been starters every year they get to varsity and the coaches are starting sophmores instead. looks like faircloth is wanting to build his team doesnt care about the seniors that have played hard for him every year. money talks and whoever gives to the booster club. have a few kids sitting the bench that could be utilized on defense. 

Your team is 5-0 and just beat a very good PAM team, and you’re complaining. Count your blessings kid and stop wearing those rose colored lenses.

8 minutes ago, The Icon said:

Your team is 5-0 and just beat a very good PAM team, and you’re complaining. Count your blessings kid and stop wearing those rose colored lenses.

That is true, but he has reason to worry our defense has struggled in the tackling department and yardage department. We will be in trouble if we face a team that can throw and run the ball. We cant outscore everybody, but at this point I am happy we are undefeated feels good to have beaten PAM. just need to take one game at a time

8 hours ago, PNGNDN1990 said:

Wanting to build his team? Isn’t that the point?

10 hours ago, ROSCHONSBIGBRO said:

They need it. Especially on the O-line and D. O-Line is young and did as well  as they could against a very speedy PAM team. Those young kids can really start believing in themselves.

We are about to start rolling..... Watch.....

9 hours ago, PNGNDN1990 said:

There is always one

3 hours ago, biaplayer said:

That is true, but he has reason to worry our defense has struggled in the tackling department and yardage department. We will be in trouble if we face a team that can throw and run the ball. We cant outscore everybody, but at this point I am happy we are undefeated feels good to have beaten PAM. just need to take one game at a time

Balanced team coming up soon.  Looking at you all's opponent's, it's weird me saying this, but we will probably throw the ball more than any team that you all play before the playoffs. 

6 minutes ago, Jag Insider said:

Balanced team coming up soon.  Looking at you all's opponent's, it's weird me saying this, but we will probably throw the ball more than any team that you all play before the playoffs. 

yall will have success throwing and running the ball against us, isn't a doubt in my mind. But your defense will have to contend with RJ and company. I don't know if your defense will make any stops or not. Im hoping our defense can just make a couple. That will be the difference in the game lol

12 minutes ago, biaplayer said:

yall will have success throwing and running the ball against us, isn't a doubt in my mind. But your defense will have to contend with RJ and company. I don't know if your defense will make any stops or not. Im hoping our defense can just make a couple. That will be the difference in the game lol

I don't want either of us to look past this weeks opponents, Vidor and Lumberton, but I do feel that is going to be the deciding factor.  With the "No Fly Zone" in full affect, I'm not so much worried about the company part, more like RJ's legs and whoever you all's running back is what concerns me.

Back to the game at hand.  I'm just hopping you all's defense comes out of this game healthy with all the chop blocking the Pirates do and that we play on a short week (Thursday) which means less time for any healing.  Even though in my playoff scenario I need Vidor to win, Indians will be too much...

Indians 35

Pirates 27

I don't know about any no fly zone, RJ will deliver thru the air, im sure he will start running more now that PAM is out the way, As no one in district can put on as much pressure as their front 7. Either way I will be expecting a exciting game from the Jags, but first we have to deal with Vidor. Not taking anyone likely

On 10/14/2017 at 0:54 PM, pakronos said:

Can’t and won’t give a score, but give me Vidor. The best defense for Vidor is keeping png offense off the field. It’s been proven anyone can and will run on png. Lee killed them on the ground... Vidor can do anything they want on the ground and sneak in a pass cause png secondary don’t exist.  Vidor will run and milk clock and score. All it takes is one or two three and outs and it’s a wrap for png. As long as Vidor doesn’t get cute like last year. They will win

Your going to get all of Vidor you want watch out big L number 2 coming lol.

1 hour ago, biaplayer said:

I don't know about any no fly zone, RJ will deliver thru the air, im sure he will start running more now that PAM is out the way, As no one in district can put on as much pressure as their front 7. Either way I will be expecting a exciting game from the Jags, but first we have to deal with Vidor. Not taking anyone likely

I think our front 7 might have something to say about that :)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    milesmartin274
    Newest Member
    milesmartin274
    • 𝗤𝘂𝗶𝗰𝗸𝗕𝗼𝗼𝗸𝘀 𝗗𝗲𝘀𝗸𝘁𝗼𝗽 𝗦𝘂𝗽𝗽𝗼𝗿𝘁 𝗡𝘂𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝟏-𝟖5𝟓-𝟗𝟎𝟓-𝟓𝟓𝟗𝟓 assists users with various issues they may encounter while using the software, including installation problems, troubleshooting errors, software updates, data migration, and general usage inquiries. Want phone assistance with Intuit QuickBooks Desktop Support, dial 1–855-INTUIT1(855)*905-5595 or 1(855)*905-5595(No Wait) our dedicated number. Reach out effortlessly to our expert team and receive prompt guidance for any queries. Your satisfaction is our priority, and we're here to ensure a smooth experience. Contacting QuickBooks Desktop Support number 1-855 INTUIT 𝟏-𝟖5𝟓-𝟗𝟎𝟓-𝟓𝟓𝟗𝟓! QuickBooks does give round the-timepiece service, as numerous druggies have inquired. Talking to someone in 𝐐𝐮𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐬 𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐍𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 is straightforward. Call their customer support number (𝑪𝒂𝒍𝒍: (+𝟏𝟖𝟓𝟓|𝟗𝟎𝟓|𝟓𝟓𝟗𝟓) (No Wait)), navigate through the automated prompts, and select the option to speak with a live person for personalized assistance. Chat support is available to all QuickBooks Desktop customers. Chat with a QuickBooks support professional now. Phone support is available to all customers. Call us on 1-855-905-5595 and follow the prompts for QuickBooks Desktop. ontacting QuickBooks Enterprise Support by Email: If you prefer written communication, you can reach out to the support team via email. You can describe your issue in detail, attach any relevant files or screenshots, and expect to receive a response within 24 hours. Contacting QuickBooks Enterprise Support through Chat: For users who need immediate assistance, the chat support option is available. You can initiate a live chat session with a support representative, and they will assist you in resolving your issue. When contacting QuickBooks Enterprise Support, it is essential to have the following information readily available: Your QuickBooks Enterprise user ID and product version. A detailed description of the issue you are facing. Any relevant documentation or screenshots that can help in troubleshooting the problem. By providing these details, the support representative can better assist you and resolve your issue efficiently. In conclusion, contacting QuickBooks Enterprise Support is highly beneficial in addressing technical issues or obtaining assistance with using the software. The various options for contacting support, along with the steps and information required, ensure that users receive prompt and effective assistance. If you encounter any challenges while using QuickBooks Enterprise, don’t hesitate to reach out to the support team for help.
    • QuickBooks Enterprise support at 1(855)905(5595) is a popular choice for businesses. Still, like any other software, stoners may face technical issues or bear backing with using the software. In analogous cases, it's important to have access to reliable support for QuickBooks Enterprise. This section will explore the reasons for reaching QuickBooks Enterprise Support 1, the benefits of doing so, the way for reaching support, and the common issues faced by QuickBooks Enterprise stoners. How to communicate QuickBooks Support? There are several options available for stoners to communicate QuickBooks Enterprise Support. These options include reaching QuickBooks Enterprise Support by Phone One of the quickest and most accessible ways to communicate QuickBooks Enterprise Support is by calling their customer support number. The customer support team is available 24/ 7 and can give immediate backing. reaching QuickBooks Enterprise Support by Dispatch If you prefer written communication, you can reach out to the support team via dispatch. You can describe your issue in detail, attach any applicable lines or screenshots, and anticipate to admit a response within 24 hours. reaching QuickBooks Enterprise Support through Chat For stoners who need immediate backing, the converse support option is available. You can initiate a live converse session with a support representative, and they will help you in resolving your issue
    • QuickBooks Enterprise support at 1(855)905(5595) is a popular choice for businesses. Still, like any other software, stoners may face technical issues or bear backing with using the software. In analogous cases, it's important to have access to reliable support for QuickBooks Enterprise. This section will explore the reasons for reaching QuickBooks Enterprise Support 1, the benefits of doing so, the way for reaching support, and the common issues faced by QuickBooks Enterprise stoners. How to communicate QuickBooks Support? There are several options available for stoners to communicate QuickBooks Enterprise Support. These options include reaching QuickBooks Enterprise Support by Phone One of the quickest and most accessible ways to communicate QuickBooks Enterprise Support is by calling their customer support number. The customer support team is available 24/ 7 and can give immediate backing. reaching QuickBooks Enterprise Support by Dispatch If you prefer written communication, you can reach out to the support team via dispatch. You can describe your issue in detail, attach any applicable lines or screenshots, and anticipate to admit a response within 24 hours. reaching QuickBooks Enterprise Support through Chat For stoners who need immediate backing, the converse support option is available. You can initiate a live converse session with a support representative, and they will help you in resolving your issue
    • Want phone assistance with Intuit This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up , dial 1–855-INTUIT1(855)*905-5595 or 1(855)*905-5595(No Wait) our dedicated number. Reach out effortlessly to our expert team and receive prompt guidance for any queries. Your satisfaction is our priority, and we're here to ensure a smooth experience. Simply dial the 𝑸𝒖𝒊𝒄𝒌𝒃𝒐𝒐𝒌𝒔 Enterprise 𝑺𝒖𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒓𝒕 𝑵𝒖𝒎𝒃𝒆𝒓™ 1-855-905-5595 (No Wait )(Talk To Human). to connect with a real human person at 𝑸𝒖𝒊𝒄𝒌𝒃𝒐𝒐𝒌𝒔 Enterprise 𝑺𝒖𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒓𝒕 𝑵𝒖𝒎𝒃𝒆𝒓™ 1-855-905-5595 (No Wait )(Talk To Human) who can help you navigate any issues you're facing. When it comes to managing accounts and finances, QuickBooks Enterprise support at +1- 855-905-5595 is a popular choice for businesses. However, like any other software, users may face technical issues or require assistance with using the software. In such cases, it is important to have access to reliable support for QuickBooks Enterprise. This section will explore the reasons for contacting [QuickBooks Enterprise Support ] the benefits of doing so, the steps for contacting support, and the common issues faced by QuickBooks Enterprise users. How to Contact QuickBooks Enterprise Support There are several options available for users to contact QuickBooks Enterprise Support. These options include: Contacting QuickBooks Enterprise Support by Phone: One of the quickest and most convenient ways to contact QuickBooks Enterprise Support is by calling their customer support number. The customer support team is available 24/7 and can provide immediate assistance. Contacting QuickBooks Enterprise Support by Email: If you prefer written communication, you can reach out to the support team via email. You can describe your issue in detail, attach any relevant files or screenshots, and expect to receive a response within 24 hours. Contacting QuickBooks Enterprise Support through Chat: For users who need immediate assistance, the chat support option is available. You can initiate a live chat session with a support representative, and they will assist you in resolving your issue. When contacting QuickBooks Enterprise Support, it is essential to have the following information readily available: Your QuickBooks Enterprise user ID and product version. A detailed description of the issue you are facing. Any relevant documentation or screenshots that can help in troubleshooting the problem. By providing these details, the support representative can better assist you and resolve your issue efficiently. In conclusion, contacting QuickBooks Enterprise Support is highly beneficial in addressing technical issues or obtaining assistance with using the software. The various options for contacting support, along with the steps and information required, ensure that users receive prompt and effective assistance. If you encounter any challenges while using QuickBooks Enterprise, don’t hesitate to reach out to the support team for help.
    • Simply dial the 𝑸𝒖𝒊𝒄𝒌𝒃𝒐𝒐𝒌𝒔 Enterprise 𝑺𝒖𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒓𝒕 𝑵𝒖𝒎𝒃𝒆𝒓™ 1-855-905-5595 (No Wait )(Talk To Human). to connect with a real human person at 𝑸𝒖𝒊𝒄𝒌𝒃𝒐𝒐𝒌𝒔 Enterprise 𝑺𝒖𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒓𝒕 𝑵𝒖𝒎𝒃𝒆𝒓™ 1-855-905-5595 (No Wait )(Talk To Human) who can help you navigate any issues you're facing. When it comes to managing accounts and finances, QuickBooks Enterprise support at +1- 855-905-5595 is a popular choice for businesses. However, like any other software, users may face technical issues or require assistance with using the software. In such cases, it is important to have access to reliable support for QuickBooks Enterprise. This section will explore the reasons for contacting [QuickBooks Enterprise Support ] the benefits of doing so, the steps for contacting support, and the common issues faced by QuickBooks Enterprise users. How to Contact QuickBooks Enterprise Support There are several options available for users to contact QuickBooks Enterprise Support. These options include: Contacting QuickBooks Enterprise Support by Phone: One of the quickest and most convenient ways to contact QuickBooks Enterprise Support is by calling their customer support number. The customer support team is available 24/7 and can provide immediate assistance. Contacting QuickBooks Enterprise Support by Email: If you prefer written communication, you can reach out to the support team via email. You can describe your issue in detail, attach any relevant files or screenshots, and expect to receive a response within 24 hours. Contacting QuickBooks Enterprise Support through Chat: For users who need immediate assistance, the chat support option is available. You can initiate a live chat session with a support representative, and they will assist you in resolving your issue. When contacting QuickBooks Enterprise Support, it is essential to have the following information readily available: Your QuickBooks Enterprise user ID and product version. A detailed description of the issue you are facing. Any relevant documentation or screenshots that can help in troubleshooting the problem. By providing these details, the support representative can better assist you and resolve your issue efficiently. In conclusion, contacting QuickBooks Enterprise Support is highly beneficial in addressing technical issues or obtaining assistance with using the software. The various options for contacting support, along with the steps and information required, ensure that users receive prompt and effective assistance. If you encounter any challenges while using QuickBooks Enterprise, don’t hesitate to reach out to the support team for help.
  • Topics