PNG @ Vidor prediction

Indianforever

If PNG is struggling to tackle then Vidor will score more than 21. I just don’t think Vidor defense can hang with their pass attack though. 

If Vidor can slow the game down and play keep away then they have a pretty good chance at making this a close game and maybe coming out with a win. If it becomes a shootout then PNG takes it.

28 minutes ago, L-Train11 said:

If PNG is struggling to tackle then Vidor will score more than 21. I just don’t think Vidor defense can hang with their pass attack though. 

If Vidor can slow the game down and play keep away then they have a pretty good chance at making this a close game and maybe coming out with a win. If it becomes a shootout then PNG takes it.

I think the bad tackling had more to do with poor angles and the speed/shiftiness of Hines. PN-G seemed a step late and found themselves reaching for instead of driving thru the runner. Vidor wont present that type of speed problem but I know they are going to get their yards. 

I'm a big fan of Jeff Mathews, I think he has built a great program at Vidor and his kids always play tough. The situation in high school football sometimes, is some teams just have another teams number. I went all the way back to 1994 and  the overall record is 19-4 in PNGs favor. In those years Vidor was favored several times but couldn't get the victory. Kind of like how we fill every time we play WOS. I'm not saying Vidor cant beat PNG, its why we play the game, but until history changes I'm going to have to go with the Indians.

PNG - 42

VID - 28 

Tall task for sure! My Pirates are gonna have to find a way to get extra possessions and cut down on the PENALTIES! Can’t stay on schedule with our offense with the amount of penalties we’ve had the last 2 weeks. Hoping for a good competitive injury free game! Hoping to get some of our running backs that we’re missing last night back from injury. Vidor 35 PNG 31! At least that’s what I am hoping for!  Lol!

18 minutes ago, Realville said:

Tall task for sure! My Pirates are gonna have to find a way to get extra possessions and cut down on the PENALTIES! Can’t stay on schedule with our offense with the amount of penalties we’ve had the last 2 weeks. Hoping for a good competitive injury free game! Hoping to get some of our running backs that we’re missing last night back from injury. Vidor 35 PNG 31! At least that’s what I am hoping for!  Lol!

Png scored 44 points on the best and fastest defense last night...good luck on holding them to 31

2 hours ago, indianforever said:

Png scored 44 points on the best and fastest defense last night...good luck on holding them to 31

Good grief! Here we go! Obviously you didn’t read “THAT IS WHAT I AM HOPING FOR!”  Ok, PNG beats Vidor 84 to 0! There does that make you happy! Doesn’t sound like there was a whole lot of defense going on last night based on the score! 44 to 36. Boy that’s a low scoring game! Lol!

1 hour ago, Realville said:

should be a great game Png is now the team to try an beat in that division

Can’t and won’t give a score, but give me Vidor. The best defense for Vidor is keeping png offense off the field. It’s been proven anyone can and will run on png. Lee killed them on the ground... Vidor can do anything they want on the ground and sneak in a pass cause png secondary don’t exist.  Vidor will run and milk clock and score. All it takes is one or two three and outs and it’s a wrap for png. As long as Vidor doesn’t get cute like last year. They will win

do you need a hankey to wipe away those tears PAK lol, Man get over it your Titans got outcoached plain and simple. Jump on the vidor train, then the central train, then the ozen train, then the Ned train. PAM gave it their best shot and fell up short. Vidors defense wont stop PNG , RJ to Riggs, Riggs to RJ , you just wont know who is going to throw a td pass lol it was a great game you just came up short by spiking the ball on 4th down, talk about getting caught up in the moment. Hell of a finish.

13 minutes ago, biaplayer said:

do you need a hankey to wipe away those tears PAK lol, Man get over it your Titans got outcoached plain and simple. Jump on the vidor train, then the central train, then the ozen train, then the Ned train. PAM gave it their best shot and fell up short. Vidors defense wont stop PNG , RJ to Riggs, Riggs to RJ , you just wont know who is going to throw a td pass lol it was a great game you just came up short by spiking the ball on 4th down, talk about getting caught up in the moment. Hell of a finish.

My point is it won’t be no connection if they can’t get on the field. lee and Pam showed png can’t stop any team that can run. Eat clock and score. Game in Vidor so who knows. I’m not crying cause we lost or saying the refs caused us to lose. We lost. I’m on all these png fans that jumped ship in th first half and now acting like they knew they was gonna win. 

10 minutes ago, NDNWarrior said:

PNG always has a lot of respect for Vidor. As always, it will be a hard-fought game, with the Indians coming away with the “W”.  

PNG      49

Vidor      24

If we don’t turn the ball over and we keep the penalties to a minimum then it should be a close game, if not then that’s probably a good prediction.  Be ready for the onside kick! Like often!!! We need the extra possessions! Sure PNG coaches will have them ready.