Porter 42 Dayton 36/FINAL

WOSgrad

First off great night anytime I get to watch a high school football game with my family. Still can't say enough about how nice that stadium is either. Now onto the game. Starting last year Dayton has a knack of losing very winnable games. I believe they lost 3 games by 7 or less last year and this year they continue to find ways to lose. I'm not going to go through everything that they could have done differently in order to get the W because my fingers would get tired.  Porter literally tried their hardest to give us that game. I will just leave it there and hope for the kids they have a good showing Friday.

2 hours ago, bronco pride said:

First off great night anytime I get to watch a high school football game with my family. Still can't say enough about how nice that stadium is either. Now onto the game. Starting last year Dayton has a knack of losing very winnable games. I believe they lost 3 games by 7 or less last year and this year they continue to find ways to lose. I'm not going to go through everything that they could have done differently in order to get the W because my fingers would get tired.  Porter literally tried their hardest to give us that game. I will just leave it there and hope for the kids they have a good showing Friday.

I was told that Dayton is full of injuries.   Could that be part of the problem 

4 minutes ago, Bbfan1988 said:

4 minutes ago, Bbfan1988 said:

Not really - we still have the players to compete with anybody in the district but like Bronco Pride says we just find a way to loose. We can't play smart football for  4 quarters.

8 hours ago, Bbfan1988 said:

We have our fair share of starters and the majority of our seniors (<10) out for the season. But everyone else is giving 110% and for the record, our backup kicker had a family emergency and was not available at game time, so our linebacker 3rd stringer gave his all, I expect to see a hard fought battle Friday night in Dayton just like most years, it’s the hwy 90 rivalry game baby!!!!!!  GO BRONCOS!!!!!!