Beaumont Central 21 Nederland 17/FINAL

WOSgrad

6 minutes ago, Vpirate02 said:

Looks like I may eat my words on this central team. Thank god we already played em.

6 minutes ago, Vpirate02 said:

Looks like I may eat my words on this central team. Thank god we already played em.

We always struggle with Vidors offense.  EVERYONE wrote us off while everybody getting excited behind the Indians and Bulldogs beating up on Livingston and Lee...

3 minutes ago, JagMarine95 said:

Central's O has to capitalize and put the Dawgs away. Their Defense is giving them chance after chance

I agree.  Same thing happened last night in the JV game.  We were up 22-14 at the half but didn't do anything in the 2nd half and lost 28-22.  Got to put them away because they are not going to quit...

7 minutes ago, Jag Insider said:

I agree.  Same thing happened last night in the JV game.  We were up 22-14 at the half but didn't do anything in the 2nd half and lost 28-22.  Got to put them away because they are not going to quit...

Thats how we lost to Nederland in the District Championship when i played. Offense was in the redzone 7 times and we only scored 7 pts. And that was on a 60 yard run Devwah Whaley(his sophomore year)