Port Neches-Groves 44 Port Arthur Memorial 36/FINAL

WOSgrad

17 minutes ago, OneChance said:

I went back and read this tread and I am really disappointed in the amount of PNG fans giving up on the defense and the team at halftime and think it is funny the PAM fans before the game saying the offense can’t just outscore us and when with the defense PAM has. PNG fans should be apologizing to the defensive boys who held PAM to 6 points in the second half. What about the PNG offense who nobody mentioned, underperformed in the first half. So enough with the Faircloth bashing, better coaches make better halftime adjustments and win games using the entire playbook if that is what it takes. If PAM had that many holding calls, we’ll guess what? That will make your defensive front look bad because you can’t get off the blocks to make the play.

Holding was being called  down field specifically on the outside receivers. Just because  dbs are taught to throw their arms  up doesn't mean its a hold.  

Memorial gets flagged a lot because they hold. Their offensive line and receivers don't know how not to hold, if you know what I mean. Receivers are lazy in that regard. These were obvious penalties that most needed to be called. I saw maybe one or two that the ref should have just kept flag in pocket because the infraction had no bearing on the play.

Now, I saw some illegal plays for the Indians as well.

Refs did not cause Memorial to lose this game.

34 minutes ago, Coach85 said:

Any time PAM loses it's because of the Ref's. It's not because they got beat by a better disciplined, better conditioned or better COACHED team.

It's called the Victim mentality. It's really a bad look and causes people to not take you seriously when you really are a victim of an Injustice

1 hour ago, OneChance said:

I went back and read this tread and I am really disappointed in the amount of PNG fans giving up on the defense and the team at halftime and think it is funny the PAM fans before the game saying the offense can’t just outscore us and when with the defense PAM has. PNG fans should be apologizing to the defensive boys who held PAM to 6 points in the second half. What about the PNG offense who nobody mentioned, underperformed in the first half. So enough with the Faircloth bashing, better coaches make better halftime adjustments and win games using the entire playbook if that is what it takes. If PAM had that many holding calls, we’ll guess what? That will make your defensive front look bad because you can’t get off the blocks to make the play.

Great post, especially the bold portion.  WOS is a team that always wins the second half, for two reasons - coaching and conditioning (the latter not unrelated to the former either). 

29 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

How many penalty yards were there for each team?

Here is a better question: If I consistently speed on the highways more than my neighbor and I get ticketed more, who or what is to blame? Is it my fault or is it the fault of law enforcement? 

I have to say that Pam defensive front was the fastest group I’ve seen in a long time. Yes they kept our O off balance most of the night but adjustments were made. (Coaching). The QB and RB were the fastest we’ve seen in a long time. Adjustments were made (Coaching). PAM only scores 6 points after the half. Again Coaching and HEART from the players.  Y’all can all say what you want about our D but they drew the line in the sand after the half.  Is it our fault the ball was spiked on 4th and goal.  Again I’ll say Coaching.  Good luck in the future PAM. 

1 hour ago, indianforever said:

I have never seen coaches fall and beat on the ground after a loss like I did last night...pretty pathetic 

Now you know where the kids get it from. Like I said previously, PAM got beat by a better COACHED team. Poor discipline from coaches results in poor discipline from players.

Png fans you guys are something else also some pam fans too...first half y’all wanted to fire the coach and talked trash on your own team. They come out and played better in the second half now they world beaters. THAT MAKES YALL LOOK PATHETIC. PAM fans take the high road out of the 14, 5-6 flags was legit. Png defense did nothing to us. No lines were drawn so you can sit down with that silly comment. You stopped Hines on a 4th down. That’s your line??? PNG kept the ball out Pam’s hands in the 3rd with onside kick. IMO, that was more of a defensive move.we were able to move the ball and score despite the flags. So I’m not gonna put it on the refs. I will say a blind eye was turned to png offense when it came to the refs. Yes it’s on xbox and crew for losing this game imo. Equipment manager sucks. This helmet coming off issue is now forcing u to find ways to keep players in. Why were we blowing timeouts to keep McMillan in?? Png still converts. SIZE THESE KIDS HEADS!!!! again png caught us slipping, we didn’t wrap up, and mis management by coaches at the end is what caused png to barley escape... like PAM barley won last year. On to cupcake row for PAM and and time for png and the 2nd or 3rd best qb in the area to be exposed some more. Westbrook has the best qb in the area 

8 minutes ago, pakronos said:

Png fans you guys are something else also some pam too...first half y’all wanted to fire the coach and talked trash on your own team. They come out and play better now they world beaters. THAT MAKES YALL LOOK PATHETIC. PAM fans take the high road out of the 14, 5-6 flags was legit. Png defense did nothing to us. No lines were drawn so you can sit down with that silly comment. You stopped Hines on a 4th down. That’s your line??? PNG kept the ball out Pam’s hands in the 3rd with onside kick. IMO, that was more of a defensive move.we were able to move the ball and score despite the flags. So I’m not gonna put it in the refs. I will say a blind eye was turned to png offense. Yes it’s xbox and crew for losing this game imo. Equipment manager sucks. This helmet coming off issue is now forcing u to find ways to keep players in. Why were we blowing timeouts to keep McMillan in?? Png still converts. SIZE THESE KIDS HEADS!!!! again png caught us slipping, we didn’t wrap up, and mid management by coaches at the end is what caused png to barley escape... like PAM barley won last year. On to cupcake row for PAM and and time for png and the 2nd or 3rd best qb in the area to be exposed some more. Westbrook has the best qb in the area 

The more that you dwell on it the more excuses your going to come up with...titans lost just move on the world is still turning 

8 minutes ago, pakronos said:

Png fans you guys are something else also some pam too...first half y’all wanted to fire the coach and talked trash on your own team. They come out and play better now they world beaters. THAT MAKES YALL LOOK PATHETIC. PAM fans take the high road out of the 14, 5-6 flags was legit. Png defense did nothing to us. No lines were drawn so you can sit down with that silly comment. You stopped Hines on a 4th down. That’s your line??? PNG kept the ball out Pam’s hands in the 3rd with onside kick. IMO, that was more of a defensive move.we were able to move the ball and score despite the flags. So I’m not gonna put it in the refs. I will say a blind eye was turned to png offense. Yes it’s xbox and crew for losing this game imo. Equipment manager sucks. This helmet coming off issue is now forcing u to find ways to keep players in. Why were we blowing timeouts to keep McMillan in?? Png still converts. SIZE THESE KIDS HEADS!!!! again png caught us slipping, we didn’t wrap up, and mid management by coaches at the end is what caused png to barley escape... like PAM barley won last year. On to cupcake row for PAM and and time for png and the 2nd or 3rd best qb in the area to be exposed some more. Westbrook has the best qb in the area 

Dude.... you can’t tighten a chinstrap up tight enough when you cram 2.25 cubic feet of dreads up in those helmets. 

What I find amusing is all the talk about how weak 22-5A is and how Memorial was going to plow through this district after dropping down.  Were the refs the reason why PAM lost to Vidor last year or is that excuse only for this loss?  I predict that PAM will NEVER have an undefeated, district championship in this weak district.

10 minutes ago, AthleticSupporter - Jock said:

What I find amusing is all the talk about how weak 22-5A is and how Memorial was going to plow through this district after dropping down.  Were the refs the reason why PAM lost to Vidor last year or is that excuse only for this loss?  I predict that PAM will NEVER have an undefeated, district championship in this weak district.

Neither will your team... I’m not blaming refs... I blame Xbox for the losses... out of nearly 20 district games only 2 losses.... yeah that’s plowing buddy