Port Neches-Groves 44 Port Arthur Memorial 36/FINAL

WOSgrad

40 minutes ago, biaplayer said:

First of all great game, Pam s defense is almost as bad as ours lol, i have to say they did step up late ans make some plays kudos to us, as for us not scoring 35 well i think the naysayers are crying a river of tears, RJ lived up to the billing, as advertised, Riggs threw a td, caught 2 tds enough said. Im gonns leave it at that, great game ,#1 offense against 1 defense= me no voice but with a smile!  Ned loses to Central in last sec wow what a night for high school ball 44 pts congrats PAM you did hold us under out average but not by much, RJ RJ RJ RJ the phenom! SOULJA1 I TOLD YOU SON dont doubt me lol

Whatever.  Lol.

Well, Central won so I'm glad...

My unbiased assessment. First off hats off to PNG. The flags were ridiculous,but memorial was able to overcome most of them. 3 plays came into play that took memorial momentum. The onside kick, the throw back to the qb, which Stevie wonder saw the block in the back, and either long pass to Riggs. I still think sour... I mean shug is your avg black zone read qb that made plays while running for his life. PAM should have wrapped up better, but didn’t. I’m gonna take the high road and say about 3-4 flags was straight bs. The last drive is on Xbox and staff,not Jones. Can I say what png fans said last year??? u know... you barley won??? And only if etc???

4 minutes ago, pakronos said:

Best offense in png??? Lol... I saw a DESPERATE png offense and fortunately for them the trick play worked and the onside kick 

Thanks Pak.... As I’m riding to the lake, with an adult beverage In hand, I can almost taste the sourness 70 miles away..... If I recall Memorial ran some gadget plays as well.... But it is what it is.... PAM struggled with a 3rd team QB and some slow PNG kids... Thanks to the refs for keeping PNG in it..... Without them PAM wins by 75 points.... Check aisle 44 tommorow at K Mart!!!!!! It’s 8 rows up from Aisle 36....... 

4 minutes ago, Stattrax said:

Thanks Pak.... As I’m riding to the lake, with an adult beverage In hand, I can almost taste the sourness 70 miles away..... If I recall Memorial ran some gadget plays as well.... But it is what it is.... PAM struggled with a 3rd team QB and some slow PNG kids... Thanks to the refs for keeping PNG in it..... Without them PAM wins by 75 points.... Check aisle 44 tommorow at K Mart!!!!!! It’s 8 rows up from Aisle 36....... 

8 rows up from aisle 36. Love it

15 minutes ago, pakronos said:

My unbiased assessment. First off hats off to PNG. The flags were ridiculous,but memorial was able to overcome most of them. 3 plays came into play that took memorial momentum. The onside kick, the throw back to the qb, which Stevie wonder saw the block in the back, and either long pass to Riggs. I still think sour... I mean shug is your avg black zone read qb that made plays while running for his life. PAM should have wrapped up better, but didn’t. I’m gonna take the high road and say about 3-4 flags was straight bs. The last drive is on Xbox and staff,not Jones. Can I say what png fans said last year??? u know... you barley won??? And only if etc???

Better pass on to Tom Herman he is wasting his time with an average black kid as his QB of the future. 

7 minutes ago, pakronos said:

I know the only number that matter is the score, but sour wasn’t that much better than Jones. Jones completion percentage was better, our stats overall blew png out. Look at the penalties... 14-130 yards PNG 3 flags... DONT TELL ME THE REFS ARE NOT GIVING HOME COOKING TO MIDCOUNTY

Don’t forget your comparing Jones against a weaker defense than RJ played against. Almost like apples to oranges

Sound like a cry baby to me....there was actually more holding penalties than got called....first half they missed about a dozen ....we lost fair and swuarexlast year...y'all lost fair and square this year,....as I said in the earlier thread....conditiong came into play....those slow unathletic kids wore PAM D down...they had their hands on their hips halfway through the 3rd....it is what it is.....a PNG victory and a PAM loss 

PAM could not run up the middle. Everything was to the boundary. Their line was slow and tired. If PN-G stunted they were grabbing all they could. When your tackle is dragging the DE by a handful of jersey to keep him from getting outside it is going to get called almost every time. The refs let a lot go in the secondary. Push offs, grabs. It is going to happen every game. open any thread in here and I promise you the losing team will have some comments about the refs. Never fails. 

20 minutes ago, Stattrax said:

I don’t know what you getting at, but my point was png wasn’t going to beat pam with the boo boo offense they ran on cupcakes... again do what I gotta do. Oh and PAM ran one gadget

Ouch, conditioning lmao, the phenom known as boy wonder by the haters, lol schooled yall, how about his first score on long run wow!!! I knew our defense would bend and brake, but they made the plays when it counted, Vidor get ready your next, coming for you Robanadana, lol no excuses we play 4 quarters all out no quit! PAM KEEP crying about the penalties, you almost won lmao, it is what is RJ is the real deal, he can take your criticism and use it to school ya lol

4 minutes ago, pakronos said:

I don’t know what you getting at, but my point was png wasn’t going to beat pam with the boo boo offense they ran on cupcakes... again do what I gotta do. Oh and PAM ran one gadget

Lawd. Please don't go home and kick your dog with all that saltiness built up. 

15 hours ago, FishingNDN said:

Sound like a cry baby to me....there was actually more holding penalties than got called....first half they missed about a dozen ....we lost fair and swuarexlast year...y'all lost fair and square this year,....as I said in the earlier thread....conditiong came into play....those slow unathletic kids wore PAM D down...they had their hands on their hips halfway through the 3rd....it is what it is.....a PNG victory and a PAM loss 

What game you was watching?? Lol.. pam actually could have tied the game. Png with onside kick kept Pam’s offense off the field and the BLACK  kid won the game for you due to missed tackles. Enjoy it now, that comet won’t hit png for another 40 years

How the hell does refs stop the clock on a run play, and let pam set up complain about the refs all you want, how can you punch a lineman in the face and not get called, how can a coach be on the field the whole time and not get flagged, i could go on and on, but im not, i will take the win and go with it. ALL THE NED FAITHFUL saying we couldnt hang suprise, get ready we coming Mcm will be awesome as usual! Good luck rest of the way Pam yall were as advertised again great game no pun intended. Now bring on Vidor.