Port Neches-Groves 44 Port Arthur Memorial 36/FINAL

WOSgrad

Faiclothe came out in the second half and said to hell with the defense and put on a training clinic... Our defense is not real good. But to their credit they stood up when it mattered... penalties went both ways. As I said we had to weather the storm. Memorial wore down on defense in the second half. If our defense can figure it out we are legit. For the Shug haters.... Keep hating if you want. No QB in the district is even close to him. For that matter in the state of Texas no one can do what he does... Hate if you want... The kids a beast.... A W is a W... We have the best threats in the district. Our defense needs work. Kids are in position but are not fundamentally sound on tackling... BF put a clinic on in the 2nd half with the help of the best Dual Threat around. Kids showed heart. I figured this game was over at the half.... credit to the defense in the 4th.... They hung in there and showed heart....... 

First of all great game, Pam s defense is almost as bad as ours lol, i have to say they did step up late ans make some plays kudos to us, as for us not scoring 35 well i think the naysayers are crying a river of tears, RJ lived up to the billing, as advertised, Riggs threw a td, caught 2 tds enough said. Im gonns leave it at that, great game ,#1 offense against 1 defense= me no voice but with a smile!  Ned loses to Central in last sec wow what a night for high school ball 44 pts congrats PAM you did hold us under out average but not by much, RJ RJ RJ RJ the phenom! SOULJA1 I TOLD YOU SON dont doubt me lol

10 minutes ago, ROSCHONSBIGBRO said:

Oh get ready. So many people saying so much stuff about how unathletic, slow, white kids couldn't match up. LawD have mercy, wait till I get home

Lol.... I’m gonna write up a game thread in the morning... it’s been a while since I did a Stats Fast Trax..... And I forgot.... The Pups lost as well... great night in Port Neches and Groves!!!! Might title it Shug beats up the Titans!!!!!!

Shug, Riggs, Stansbury, Hughes is a great combo....even though Shug had to run a lot I think our O-line did a good job. We have to wrap up, our d hits in the back field but don't finish. That has to happen to go deep in play offs. D looked better in the second half, but I think Hines lost a step because he was tired. Memorial QB did a hell of a job. He threw some on point passes. I was impressed with him

3 minutes ago, bronco pride said:

Lol. Yeah. Kid is a stud and sounds like he has some really nice receivers to work with. Always like seeing PNG games. Something about all that purple.

BEAST mode!!!! Kid is the real deal!!!! Slow white kids look faster around him!!!!!!