Port Neches-Groves 44 Port Arthur Memorial 36/FINAL

WOSgrad

4 minutes ago, biaplayer said:

How the hell does refs stop the clock on a run play, and let pam set up complain about the refs all you want, how can you punch a lineman in the face and not get called, how can a coach be on the field the whole time and not get flagged, i could go on and on, but im not, i will take the win and go with it. ALL THE NED FAITHFUL saying we couldnt hang suprise, get ready we coming Mcm will be awesome as usual! Good luck rest of the way Pam yall were as advertised again great game no pun intended. Now bring on Vidor.

Please dont post common sense on here. It does not fit the agenda

Stood on both sidelines tonight. Saw a great game up close. Many of those flags were legit. Probably could have called more on both sides.

IMO, better team won. Never thought I would see a team score 44 points against that Titan D.

Johnson is the real deal. PN-G receivers were better than Titan DB's. That and the Indian defense in 2nd half was the difference in the game.

5 minutes ago, PAT409 said:

Oh please, the Indians squeaked by and every one knows it. Faircloth used every trick play he's ever come up with and tons of gifts from the refs at HOME to win by 1 score. 

Even without the gifts from the refs, PAM wins the game minus the onside kick recovery and the trick plays that only work 5-10% of the time 

PNG did use every trick play in the book

They also scored 44 points on this vaunted Titans defense that had given up 8 points a game, and beat them. Facts are facts - a win is a win and a loss is a loss. PAM now has Livingston and PNG now has Vidor. Game is really meaningless overall in the grand scheme of playoffs, best of luck to both teams going forward. Hope y’all represent District 22-5A well 

10 minutes ago, PAT409 said:

Oh please, the Indians squeaked by and every one knows it. Faircloth used every trick play he's ever come up with and tons of gifts from the refs at HOME to win by 1 score. 

That is called coaching. PAM was out coached and out played squeaking by or not. 6 second half points is the bottom line. 

10 minutes ago, OneChance said:

10 minutes ago, OneChance said:

And got the win! End of the day that is all that matters!

Oh I'm not denying you guys won, I'm just saying that every Indian fan in here was hiding under rocks during halftime yet you guys are coming in here like you knew all along what was going to happen the second half. Bottom line is, on a neutral field with equal calls, PAM wins by 2+ touchdowns. 

1 hour ago, L-Train11 said:

Don’t forget your comparing Jones against a weaker defense than RJ played against. Almost like apples to oranges

I get your point and Roschon is a special kind of kid.  You’re not the first commit in a UT class as a sophomore if they don’t have big plans for you at the next level.  

But Jones has ALL the tools, just playing catch up on experience.  I’ve personally seen him throw a pass 60 yards in the air and run an 11.2 100m....in the 8th grade...

3 hours ago, TxHoops said:

He’s a great kid who has gotten a lot of criticism this year by PAM “fans.”  Fact of the matter is he should have been taking the snaps for the Titans since his sophomore year but contributed elsewhere, still losing valuable experience at his true position.  Hate it for him too.  Great game for the Indians.  Like to see a team with no quit in them. 

The onsides kick was the biggest  difference in the game. I told my bro this is an onsides kick . When a team knows  they can't  stop  you they're  gonna want the BALL! (Vidor)

1 hour ago, pakronos said:

My unbiased assessment. First off hats off to PNG. The flags were ridiculous,but memorial was able to overcome most of them. 3 plays came into play that took memorial momentum. The onside kick, the throw back to the qb, which Stevie wonder saw the block in the back, and either long pass to Riggs. I still think sour... I mean shug is your avg black zone read qb that made plays while running for his life. PAM should have wrapped up better, but didn’t. I’m gonna take the high road and say about 3-4 flags was straight bs. The last drive is on Xbox and staff,not Jones. Can I say what png fans said last year??? u know... you barley won??? And only if etc???

You can say whatever you want just know you got this L