Port Neches-Groves 44 Port Arthur Memorial 36/FINAL

WOSgrad

4 minutes ago, Eagle91 said:

5A and 6A football in this area is officiated by the Houston Chapter Officials. So I doubt very seriously any of these officials were just trying to give PNG the game. Some of you people are just ignorant! So I'm not sure how it is home cooking when the officials are from out of town. 

I wish I hadn't ran out of likes, I would have given you all 10 of them

8 minutes ago, PAT said:

Only thing we all learned tonight is that neither team is going anywhere!

3rd round last year and PAM is... hopefully reloading?  This PNG team came from 17 points and 3 posseseions down to win.  PAT, swallow it!  PNG came from 17 points down and won against a team that you expected to win by at least 2 scores.  Swallow it bro and support.  I was derogatory to BFC and the PNG Defense... I was wrong.  Shug and his boys are legit and the PAM D couldn't stop him.  GO PNG

4 minutes ago, Footballfan1209 said:

I wish I hadn't ran out of likes, I would have given you all 10 of them

More excuses eh?  Cougar 14.2 and that other dude will friend you!! go for it!!!!!  

3 hours ago, fretbro6 said:

3rd round last year and PAM is... hopefully reloading?  This PNG team came from 17 points and 3 posseseions down to win.  PAT, swallow it!  PNG came from 17 points down and won against a team that you expected to win by at least 2 scores.  Swallow it bro and support.  I was derogatory to BFC and the PNG Defense... I was wrong.  Shug and his boys are legit and the PAM D couldn't stop him.  GO PNG

Edited By Admin

Coach Faircloth has balls and they're made of steel.  Multiple 4th down conversions, multiple 2-point conversions, an onside kick, and challenging his players at the half to get up from the ground after being punched in the mouth by a physical PAM defense and to go make some plays.  All of that, and especially Roschon Johnson at QB = big time win for PN-G vs. a tough PAM team.  Where are all the HS fans that said PN-G would not score 30+ points on PAM?  Crickets?  Crickets?  The PN-G defense?  You say its garbage?  They made enough plays for the Indians to secure the W.  I'll take it.

Go Indians.  Peace.

5 minutes ago, Eagle91 said:

5A and 6A football in this area is officiated by the Houston Chapter Officials. So I doubt very seriously any of these officials were just trying to give PNG the game. Some of you people are just ignorant! So I'm not sure how it is home cooking when the officials are from out of town. 

I understand all that but man if they called it evenly both ways or at least make it seem like they weren't biased then it'd be fine. We must've had over 300 yards of penalties and I'm not saying some of them weren't legit but my goodness there were just as many holds and blocks in the back on the png side but yet no flags. 

4 minutes ago, 1989NDN said:

Coach Faircloth has balls and they're made of steel.  Multiple 4th down conversions, multiple 2-point conversions, an onside kick, and challenging his players at the half to get up from the ground after being punched in the mouth by a physical PAM defense and to go make some plays.  All of that, and especially Roschon Johnson at QB = big time win for PN-G vs. a tough PAM team.  Where are all the HS fans that said PN-G would not score 30+ points on PAM?  Crickets?  Crickets?  The PN-G defense?  You say its garbage?  They made enough plays for the Indians to secure the W.  I'll take it.

Go Indians.  Peace.

AGREE!

13 minutes ago, 1989NDN said:

Go Indians.  Peace.

18 minutes ago, Footballfan1209 said:

I love your post!