Port Neches-Groves 44 Port Arthur Memorial 36/FINAL

WOSgrad

I give my bow... Brandon Faicloth outcoached XBox and outscored him... I LOVE IT!!! I also still think that there's a hardnosed defense hidden in that offense but...

OH YEAH BABY!!!  GO PN-G!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 minutes ago, Footballfan1209 said:

WOOOHOOOO...........but I will say that was hell of game by Jones, hate that it ended that way for him

He’s a great kid who has gotten a lot of criticism this year by PAM “fans.”  Fact of the matter is he should have been taking the snaps for the Titans since his sophomore year but contributed elsewhere, still losing valuable experience at his true position.  Hate it for him too.  Great game for the Indians.  Like to see a team with no quit in them. 

From a fairly neutral observation, seemed like the refs made calls that both teams disliked from how this thread has gone. So they must have been consistently bad. But no one ever thinks the refs like their team.

Good game, I was keeping up with it on here and through Twitter. That first two drives of the 2nd half set the tone.

PAM will bounce back, I don't think there's another offense that explosive they'll have to deal with (Vidor will be tough but nothing like anything PAM will see come playoff time). Great comeback win for PNG. Both teams will be solid come playoffs. PNG still has to worry about defense vs top end teams and like someone else mentioned in this thread, PAM has to learn to play for four quarters.

4 minutes ago, TxHoops said:

He’s a great kid who has gotten a lot of criticism this year by PAM “fans.”  Fact of the matter is he should have been taking the snaps for the Titans since his sophomore year but contributed elsewhere, still losing valuable experience at his true position.  Hate it for him too.  Great game for the Indians.  Like to see a team with no quit in them. 

No doubt kid showed a lot of heart, heck the whole titan team did. It comes down to game management and having TOs for these situations.

7 minutes ago, Footballfan1209 said:

No doubt kid showed a lot of heart, heck the whole titan team did. It comes down to game management and having TOs for these situations.

It is almost amusing to see fans talk about this kid can’t do this, can’t do that.  Meanwhile apparently Chad Morris (and Kliff Kingsbury, by the way) disagree.   Maybe it’s just me but I will take those guys’ assessment over the random HS fan with regard to football in general, and the QB position specifically.  

10 minutes ago, PAT said:

Only thing we all learned tonight is that neither team is going anywhere!

It's very easy to say that when 1. You lose to a team you thought you should beat. 2.  The odds of making it " anywhere " are low to begin with. And 3. your a sore loser.  Great win PNG.  Good luck PAM in playoffs.