DEM BOYZ

PeeWee All Star Game

28 posts in this topic

Would anyone that is a head coach on here or coach in general be interested in doing an all-star game against Ned the week following the Superbowl? Or Flag-Jr?

Beaumont has some great players. I can't wait to play. Will be a great game. Port Arthur is terrified to play Nederland! We just want to show Port Arthur what it would be like if Nederland only had one team every year like they did. Wouldnt even be close! #SCAREDOFDEMBOYZ

Nederland_top_dog likes this

9 hours ago, DEM BOYZ said:

Beaumont has some great players. I can't wait to play. Will be a great game. Port Arthur is terrified to play Nederland! We just want to show Port Arthur what it would be like if Nederland only had one team every year like they did. Wouldnt even be close! #SCAREDOFDEMBOYZ

9 hours ago, DEM BOYZ said:

Omg. Seriously?

Nederland_top_dog and DEM BOYZ like this

On 10/28/2017 at 0:06 AM, BMF said:

Guess that png is scared 

Not hardly. We want to play but were shut down by the higher ups due to insurance issues. I think it is an excellent thing to do personally and our kids were excited to play. 

DEM BOYZ likes this

53 minutes ago, aki1994 said:

Not hardly. We want to play but were shut down by the higher ups due to insurance issues. I think it is an excellent thing to do personally and our kids were excited to play. 

Yea, I know yalls situation and I think its a crock that pngyfa  put you in that situation. it isn't like this is the first year they said no to the game.

Port Arthur why can't ya''ll match up with Nederland All-Stars? Just want your take. We begged for a game. I understand why ya'll would opt out. We have 3 teams, and when we combine the talent it is intimidating. I get that. PA - 61k residents. Nederland 17k. 

On 10/30/2017 at 9:07 AM, Nederland_top_dog said:

They don't want to hurt the kids feelings. Someone's kid must not have been picked for the team so he shut it down. 

Maybe he should go to Nederland, all their board member's kids make allstars 

Bobcat101 likes this

On 11/12/2017 at 11:27 PM, DEM BOYZ said:

Port Arthur why can't ya''ll match up with Nederland All-Stars? Just want your take. We begged for a game. I understand why ya'll would opt out. We have 3 teams, and when we combine the talent it is intimidating. I get that. PA - 61k residents. Nederland 17k. 

Ok I'll bite. Pa Chiefs peewee went 3-0 against Ned this year. Don't forget the fact that there's only one youth football league in Ned. Whereas there's the Chiefs, lil Titans and Bees here in PA. I just waiting for the day that all the teams combine and start running the same program as MHS. 

13 hours ago, thaghost said:

Ok I'll bite. Pa Chiefs peewee went 3-0 against Ned this year. Don't forget the fact that there's only one youth football league in Ned. Whereas there's the Chiefs, lil Titans and Bees here in PA. I just waiting for the day that all the teams combine and start running the same program as MHS. 

I heard the PA Chiefs had two kids that got to PN schools play for them. Is that true? I was told they were allowed to since they started their when they were younger. 

26 minutes ago, aki1994 said:

I heard the PA Chiefs had two kids that got to PN schools play for them. Is that true? I was told they were allowed to since they started their when they were younger. 

That I don't know about. I'm not sure where most kids go to school. 

On ‎11‎/‎14‎/‎2017 at 7:38 PM, thaghost said:

How many of the chiefs play in more than one league? That's a safety issue. #bringyourbest #mermorialwho

42 minutes ago, BMF said:

How many of the chiefs play in more than one league? That's a safety issue. #bringyourbest #mermorialwho

No kid plays in multiple leagues. What I meant is that there are multiple teams in PA. Bring your best? If I remember correctly the Chiefs won the "Super Bowl" which actually makes them "THE BEST!"

17 minutes ago, thaghost said:

No kid plays in multiple leagues. What I meant is that there are multiple teams in PA. Bring your best? If I remember correctly the Chiefs won the "Super Bowl" which actually makes them "THE BEST!"

So put them on the field against one Nederland team

On 11/17/2017 at 11:41 AM, BMF said:

So put them on the field against one Nederland team

That's not up to me. I'm simply a "peewee super bowl champion's dad"