Black on Black Racism

jv_coach

9 minutes ago, baddog said:

This one is up for being kissed.

What would it take to make you satisfied? What scenarios have to play out for you to stop your belly aching? Seriously, and don't mention Trump. You have had something up your arse for years. Don't blame Trump.

+1,000,000

lmborotf

I graduated from a school where i had 11 other classmates, 9 us of were together from kindergarten to 12th grade. i was the only black. Didn't really experience racism untill i got a job outside of my little town, and the racism was from all nationalities at the company. There were times when playing sports out of time I was disrespected by a white person and i had to get my white friends off of them. I would take up for my white friends against racist blacks today. 

On 10/14/2017 at 9:47 AM, baddog said:

Then you can't possibly know what it is like to be a white person trying to deal with the likes of supposedly oppressed black people. Everything cannot always be someone else's fault. Accepting responsibility for the way you play life's hand is being an adult. 

As I've stated before this thing is much bigger than white on black.  This is a cosmic fight between good and evil, it is the great controversy between christ & satan.  The social conflict is just one fight.  This thing involves the elements like great storms, floods, conflagrations, earthquakes in divers places.  The adversary is much bigger than just white people or racism. The race issue could be solved and it is still a monumental fight.  People are fighting over control and hegemony of a planet that won't be around much longer.  That's a waste of time.  

56 minutes ago, new tobie said:

This is the hidden content, please

I guess these whites were from chicago!

Wow, you mean that wasn't in a sundown town?  Or is Beaumont a sundown town?  I know it is now, was it back then?  I keep forgetting who hates who.  Let's see:

Whites have 1- KKK  2- Neo Nazis  -- neither want anything to do with blacks.

Blacks have 1- Black Panthers  2- BLM  3- NAACP  4- SPLC  -- none want anything to do with whites.

And who are the haters that post on here?  Predominantly liberals.

On 10/14/2017 at 9:17 AM, REBgp said:

In politics, blacks are as close to a monolith as you can get.  I think approx 93% vote Democratic every election.  Sure sounds monolithic to me.

And before you start ranting about the democrats are for the black person, take a moment and look, objectively, at what has become of the black race as a whole under the wing of the democrats.

On 10/13/2017 at 5:17 PM, jv_coach said:

wow! Talk about your racist statements. You truely outed yourself on that one. 

Are you trying to impress white people by talking bad about blacks? Do you see any of them talking bad about white people?

10 minutes ago, Big girl said:

Are you trying to impress white people by talking bad about blacks? Do you see any of them talking bad about white people?

I'm not talking bad about black people, you ding-dong.  I'm talking bad about the Democratic Party.  You have zero reading comprehension skills.  Blacks are a monolithic democratic voting block - do you deny that?  The black family, father, mother, and children is reducing every year - do you deny that?  That's the result of what the democrats have done (to) for the black community.  It's also happening in all other races, but not to the degree it's happened in the black community.  Why?  Because other races aren't a monolithic voting block.  

Why aren't the democrats doing more for the black community?  They don't have to.  No matter what they do, you still go down and vote democrat.  Give that some thought.

On 10/14/2017 at 7:53 AM, stevenash said:

Nothing new there.  Whenever he gets a question that he can't answer without looking extra foolish, he gives something irrelevant or says "grab em".

On 10/13/2017 at 5:17 PM, jv_coach said:

wow! Talk about your racist statements. You truely outed yourself on that one. 

9 minutes ago, REBgp said:

I'm not talking bad about black people, you ding-dong.  I'm talking bad about the Democratic Party.  You have zero reading comprehension skills.  Blacks are a monolithic democratic voting block - do you deny that?  The black family, father, mother, and children is reducing every year - do you deny that?  That's the result of what the democrats have done (to) for the black community.  It's also happening in all other races, but not to the degree it's happened in the black community.  Why?  Because other races aren't a monolithic voting block.  

Why aren't the democrats doing more for the black community?  They don't have to.  No matter what they do, you still go down and vote democrat.  Give that some thought.

I vote for the Democrats, because they believe in affirmative action programs (this program gives qualified blacks a chance); as well as programs that help the poor. I like unions ( without them we wouldn't have overtime pay, weekends). I like the fact that unemployment insurance is available for those who lose their jobs. I am glad that poor students can get Pell grants to attend school; and student loans are available; as well. The whole pull yourself up by your bootstraps is a bunch of crap. Some of you guys proved that when you applied for FEMA aid. I don't know why other blacks vote for Democrats, am I supposed to?

18 minutes ago, REBgp said:

So the Democrats are to blame that the black family mom, dad. Kids dynamic is decreasing?  If that "s true. It sounds like something that you heard on fox news

4 hours ago, Big girl said:

So the Democrats are to blame that the black family mom, dad. Kids dynamic is decreasing?  If that "s true. It sounds like something that you heard on fox news

People been pointing this one out since our for a long time, but the rappers kept on rapping about it. So if it’s not the democrats fault could it be an overall low morality within the black community that is responsible for the breaking down of the family unit? 

6 hours ago, Big girl said:

I vote for the Democrats, because they believe in affirmative action programs (this program gives qualified blacks a chance); as well as programs that help the poor. I like unions ( without them we wouldn't have overtime pay, weekends). I like the fact that unemployment insurance is available for those who lose their jobs. I am glad that poor students can get Pell grants to attend school; and student loans are available; as well. The whole pull yourself up by your bootstraps is a bunch of crap. Some of you guys proved that when you applied for FEMA aid. I don't know why other blacks vote for Democrats, am I supposed to?

Sounds to me like if someone promotes racist policies you are all about it.  Makes you nothing more than a racist yourself.

1 hour ago, jv_coach said:

People been pointing this one out since our for a long time, but the rappers kept on rapping about it. So if it’s not the democrats fault could it be an overall low morality within the black community that is responsible for the breaking down of the family unit? 

The white man keeps us oppressed.  It's all the white man's fault.