ALCS- Astros vs Yankees

1 hour ago, BS Wildcats said:

Like I said earlier, don't like short rest for Keuchel.  As baddog said, terrible with risp.  Got to get Reddick out of the two hole, although swinging for the fence Springer not much better in the leadoff spot.  Precisely the wrong time for bats to go old.  Probably should have started Peacock this game, now 4-0.

I don’t like the wholesale lineup changes depending on lefty vs righty.  Bregman was rolling in the 2 hole, then he gets dropped to 8th.  Reddick is 0’fer the series and Beltran is hitting .083.  Gattis has gotten 4 ab’s this series.  

6 minutes ago, BS Wildcats said:

Re-sign Verlander(Kate, as well) and revamp bullpen.  See you in spring training.

Body language was terrible tonight.  The “MVP” completely mailed in his 9th inning AB too.  Day off might help.  Verlander needs to bring in Game 6.  CC is due for a poor outing if Stros can get to Game 7. 

1 hour ago, BS Wildcats said:

Like I said earlier, don't like short rest for Keuchel.  As baddog said, terrible with risp.  Got to get Reddick out of the two hole, although swinging for the fence Springer not much better in the leadoff spot.  Precisely the wrong time for bats to go old.  Probably should have started Peacock this game, now 4-0.

That sure would be tempting to have Kuechel and Verlander for games 6 & 7 at home.  But you don’t want to give away any games and I’m sure he was trying to stop the bleeding. 

4 minutes ago, TxHoops said:

That sure would be tempting to have Kuechel and Verlander for games 6 & 7 at home.  But you don’t want to give away any games and I’m sure he was trying to stop the bleeding. 

We arm chair coaches just have to complain.  There have been some decisions that have left me scratching my head.  As Phatmack said, the lineup changes are frustrating.  If Reddick is in the two hole Friday, you really have to wonder about AJ.  I will be watching, and hopefully will not need a new tv Saturday morning!

15 hours ago, BS Wildcats said:

Re-sign Verlander(Kate, as well) and revamp bullpen.  See you in spring training.

I believe Verlander is under control until 2021. You won't have to resign him for a while. That was one of the reasons nobody wanted to trade for him. Whoever did, I believe, is stuck with his big salary for 3 more seasons.