ALCS- Astros vs Yankees

Great playoff baseball wins in both games. Keuchel & Verlander were outstanding as well as Altuve & Correa. Hope some other guys can get going offensively. It's nice knowing we have a well rested bullpen if needed but hope Morton and whoever goes in game 4 can give us 5-6 innings each. Nice having guys like Beltran and McCann who have played in NY to get the team ready for the atmosphere there. 

9 minutes ago, Hook'em said:

Great playoff baseball wins in both games. Keuchel & Verlander were outstanding as well as Altuve & Correa. Hope some other guys can get going offensively. It's nice knowing we have a well rested bullpen if needed but hope Morton and whoever goes in game 4 can give us 5-6 innings each. Nice having guys like Beltran and McCann who have played in NY to get the team ready for the atmosphere there. 

We took 3 of 4 @ NY and 2 of 3 @ home during the regular season.

Keuchel & Verlander were incredible! Need 3 more starts like that from each of them. A good sign for the Astros is that offense has won majority of the games this season, while their pitching and defense has been questioned. The defense, especially by the outfield, has been terrific this postseason and the pitching has been lights out minus game three versus the Red Sox. That is a great sign moving forward. I'm not sure of the exact number, but I don't remember many games the Astros won this season only scoring two runs. I feel they can close this series out in New York, maybe even a sweep because how rested the bullpen is. If we win game 3, depending on how that game goes, I feel like we would see a lot of the bullpen in game 4, due to Devo and Giles the only two who have thrown. Bats need to get hot, so we don't have these close games the rest of the way!