Little Cypress-Mauriceville 58 Silsbee 38/FINAL

WOSgrad

7 minutes ago, LCM17 said:

Silsbee fans calm down there are 2 more quarters in the game. Did you think LCM was just going to give it to you?

I think the message is that Silsbee is not giving all they have to not give it to yall. 

Carry over from Shadow Creek.  It was hard to watch the quit that was taking place on the field.

Stick by my guns that there is something wrong internally,  though I have no idea what it might be.

3 minutes ago, Silsbee92 said:

I think the message is that Silsbee is giving all they have to not give it to yall. 

Carry over from Shadow Creek.  It was hard to watch the quit that was taking place on the field.

Stick by my guns that there is something wrong internally,  though I have no idea what it might be.

Y’all have talent man. I think y’all will be fine. I understand your concerns on coaching.

I said it last year and I will say it again this year 6 weeks in, Silsbee coaching staff is piss poor. That Smith guy has no clue what he is doing and is screwing up the season. Last year Tyler, Barnes, and Jones saved them. His lack of coaching is showing where his team is playing in inspired football. The team seems to have quit on him. 

8 minutes ago, Silsbee92 said:

I think the message is that Silsbee is not giving all they have to not give it to yall. 

I have feelings there myself.....

This is the most pathetic excuse of tackling at a football game at ANY level that I've ever seen with my eyes.  You don't want to tackle, and when you get there, you DON'T tackle and let him loose.  You arm tackle.  Now you can't catch recover an inside kick.  This is embarrassing...

Could this be payback for the basketball fight?  Sure in the hell looks like it.  Coach needs to get some smelling sauce for the defense and smack then around.  They're getting pushed and bullied up and down the field and not ONE time did I see a coach get mad.  Second half, at least show that you have some you know what.  

Ok, let's see it second half.