West Brook @ The Woodlands

aTmfan06

The game will come down to to WB defense against Woodlands Offense..

The amount of weapons WB has on offense this year should be able to score on about anybody..last year WB only had the two WR and Elia didn't even start until the Lufkin game..I believe Elia will be the difference this game..Lufkin had 21pts and the lead on the woodlands at half last week, so this game should be better then what we think 

Woodlands 38

Westbrook 31

3 hours ago, D3zii said:

The amount of weapons WB has on offense this year should be able to score on about anybody..last year WB only had the two WR and Elia didn't even start until the Lufkin game..I believe Elia will be the difference this game..Lufkin had 21pts and the lead on the woodlands at half last week, so this game should be better then what we think 

Woodlands 38

Westbrook 31

I'm wishing for the best, but i just don't see it....   different style of football

3 hours ago, D3zii said:

Woodlands 38

Westbrook 31

This would be basically WB playing mistake free. 

4 hours ago, BigDog39 said:

Westbrook win, and I'm not even calling it a upset.

Like the enthusiasm but it very well would be an upset if #19 Westbrook beats #9 Woodlands tonight 

gimmie The Woodlands 

Highlanders 34

Bruins 20

I believe the 1st half will be tight but the woodlands coaches make adjustments and finish them off in the 2nd

Brook is really good but they're not ready to cross into that 1st tier of 6A powers (Allen,Desoto, Katy etc) 

Guest ECBucFan
4 hours ago, Uncle Pig said:

Where are they playing?

Thursday, October 12, 2017

12-6A

7:00 pm – Beaumont West Brook (4-0, 2-0) at The Woodlands (2-1, 1-0), Woodforest Bank Stadium, Shenandoah

16 hours ago, D3zii said:

Woodlands 38

Westbrook 31

Woodlands didn't play the starting qb nor the back up.  The 3rd string qb for woodlands is who played in that game.

WB will keep it closer this year but they're still not in the same zipcode when it comes to being a legit threat to topping the Highlanders. 42-20. 

It would help if they could keep a coach longer than 3-4 years. BISD gotta pay more for 6A or even the schools to make them all 5A.