NFL tells players to STAND

Tigers2010

You guys are so upset about kaperniks peaceful protest. Yet you live in an area where they fought against and killed people in their own country and created a their own flag to celebrate it. kapernik hasn't harmed anyone. The south went to war and killed their own people, then erected statues in honor of the murderers. You guys celebrate m..... like Robert e Lee. 

2 hours ago, new tobie said:

You guys are so upset about kaperniks peaceful protest. Yet you live in an area where they fought against and killed people in their own country and created a their own flag to celebrate it. kapernik hasn't harmed anyone. The south went to war and killed their own people, then erected statues in honor of the murderers. You guys celebrate m..... like Robert e Lee. 

Do you mean kind of like how much you are upset by 'grab em"?

2 hours ago, new tobie said:

Let the hurt go. :)

4 hours ago, new tobie said:

Do you think Kaepernick takes a knee during the national anthem when he's watching the game from his home?

10 minutes ago, new tobie said:

I am prejudiced against many BLACK republicans. My ancestors suffered to much at the hands of hateful whites for that type of foolishness. 

Obviously, you are glad a Black American (maybe American) was elected - good for you- now it is Trump's  time.  Less food stamps, less free housing.

Some talk that people who are on welfare will be asked to work for the government.  I know, I know hard to believe that we are trying to break the circle of hand outs.

Do a economic and racial profile on welfare recipients - what does that reveal???  It was, in 2012, 82% of BLACK households with children receive welfare.

As a White American I am feed up with supporting 82% of the African American population.

In fact, as I write this I am really pissed off!!!!! 

Apologies to all African Americans who are doing the right thing - all 18 % of you 

49 minutes ago, new tobie said:

Do you  stand for the national anthem at home

My statement was a joke based on this theme...one that you apparently didn't get. Do you think the cops picked up a Burger King meal and delivered it to Kaepernick while he was kneeling at his house during the playing of the national anthem?

15 minutes ago, Whoa said:

Obviously, you are glad a Black American (maybe American) was elected - good for you- now it is Trump's  time.  Less food stamps, less free housing.

Some talk that people who are on welfare will be asked to work for the government.  I know, I know hard to believe that we are trying to break the circle of hand outs.

Do a economic and racial profile on welfare recipients - what does that reveal???  It was, in 2012, 82% of BLACK households with children receive welfare.

As a White American I am feed up with supporting 82% of the African American population.

In fact, as I write this I am really pissed off!!!!! 

Apologies to all African Americans who are doing the right thing - all 18 % of you 

We have more handout money going to the chump family, congress and chumps golfing trips than we have going to food stamps and free housing. You don't even want to know those facts.

Image result for pie chart on food stamps versus government spending

5 minutes ago, new tobie said:

We have more handout money going to the chump family, congress and chumps golfing trips than we have going to food stamps and free housing. You don't even want to know those facts.

This is the hidden content, please

Funny, I didn't see anything about golf or monies going to Trump family. Please point that out.

2 hours ago, LumRaiderFan said:

This is the hidden content, please

Powerful message sent here

I was flabbergasted at the response from the Saints organization. From the article:

“We will not allow Mr. Wells' decision and subsequent media appearances to distract our players and organization from continuing to honor and support our military and veterans," the statement read. "We, as an organization, have decided to move on from this sad and divisive discourse and focus our attention on supporting our military and veterans.”

So the Saints organization feels that their players kneeling/sitting for the national anthem is not divisive, but someone that refuses to participate in this conduct is divisive? That statement in itself could not be more divisive. I find it almost hilarious and very sad that an organization can participate or condone a purposeful divisive action, then accuse anyone that speaks out against it, or simply refuses to condone it, as the divisive one. Maybe someone (or many people) should question the Saints organization on why they are trying to bully and stifle the 1st amendment rights of this man.

18 minutes ago, new tobie said:

I never said it did. But you guys believe that the only good black folks are black republicans

I never said that nor did anyone else on this board.  But you have made that statement so many many times, that you seemingly now accept it as a fact and that is where some become more than aggravated with you.  ( Big Cam- this is a classic reason I take Tobie with several grains of salt)  You look a little foolish declaring what "you guys believe" based on exchanges on a board.

16 minutes ago, Englebert said:

I was flabbergasted at the response from the Saints organization. From the article:

“We will not allow Mr. Wells' decision and subsequent media appearances to distract our players and organization from continuing to honor and support our military and veterans," the statement read. "We, as an organization, have decided to move on from this sad and divisive discourse and focus our attention on supporting our military and veterans.”

So the Saints organization feels that their players kneeling/sitting for the national anthem is not divisive, but someone that refuses to participate in this conduct is divisive? That statement in itself could not be more divisive. I find it almost hilarious and very sad that an organization can participate or condone a purposeful divisive action, then accuse anyone that speaks out against it, or simply refuses to condone it, as the divisive one. Maybe someone (or many people) should question the Saints organization on why they are trying to bully and stifle the 1st amendment rights of this man.

They still don't get it...maybe they will after they lose enough money.