NFL tells players to STAND

Tigers2010

3 hours ago, stevenash said:

And when they finally figure out how their pay was affected, they will blame "corporate greed and plantation mentality" for their drop in pay when it is 100% a result of their own actions.

im more worried about what republicans are doing to peoples healthcare. trump said that he would improve the system, that was another lie. he said that he would'nt hurt folks with pre-existing conditions, lie, cutting taxes, the debt that you guys hate will rise some more. trump has a new app out Lie of the day!

Tobie, can you tell me why you are suddenly concerned with debt when Mr. Obama added more debt during his tenure than any president in history?  What has changed about healthcare since Trump got in office?  Who has a pre existing condition that is worse off now than he was one year ago?  Obamacare is in the middle of imploding so anything that gets done about it will be an improvement

14 minutes ago, stevenash said:

Tobie, can you tell me why you are suddenly concerned with debt when Mr. Obama added more debt during his tenure than any president in history?  What has changed about healthcare since Trump got in office?  Who has a pre existing condition that is worse off now than he was one year ago?  Obamacare is in the middle of imploding so anything that gets done about it will be an improvement

His answer: grab em or wah wah wah

1 hour ago, new tobie said:

im more worried about what republicans are doing to peoples healthcare. trump said that he would improve the system, that was another lie. he said that he would'nt hurt folks with pre-existing conditions, lie, cutting taxes, the debt that you guys hate will rise some more. trump has a new app out Lie of the day!

I've asked you at least three times already to give evidence of your contentious narrative that Trump will get rid of the pre-existing conditions clause. You have ran like a frightened teenager each time. It is now evident to everyone that you are a complete and unadulterated liar...and I don't throw that term around lightly like you do. Many "lies" are misinterpretations or statements that go unfulfilled because of changing circumstances. You are just a liar. And what's worse is you actually try to admonish Trump for lying when you are the poster boy for this despicable behavior...along with your godlike idols Bill "I did not have sexual relations with that woman" Clinton, Hillary "the attack was caused by a video" Clinton and Hussein "you can keep your doctor" Obama. But keep posting your pathetic and nonsensical lies...everyone needs a laugh now and again. It's too bad you can't join in on the laughter, considering we are laughing at you. You might want to find an open mike comedy club...you could probably attain that 1% status by just using the same material you use on here.

10 minutes ago, BS Wildcats said:

The NFL allows the Saints to wear a decal honoring Fats Domino, but didn't allow the Cowboys to honor fallen police officers.  They are truly screwed up.  Goodell needs to go!!

AMAZING!!  Typical leftist mentality!  But, you understand, the NFL "IS" controlling the players behavior/actions by allowing this!  SMH!!

1 hour ago, BS Wildcats said:

Big girl should feel proud about this!!  Honoring a black man, while not honoring police officers killed by a BLM pos.

That blm pos was hiding behind a column is a parking garage. The police sent a radio controlled car with a bomb attached, to the column. I wish I could have seen him splattered like the cockroach that he was.

Dallas should have been allowed to wear the police patch. Goodell has lost all my respect.

On 10/26/2017 at 4:46 PM, stevenash said:

why are suddenly not concerned this president and his staff are living like trumps on the government dime

53 minutes ago, new tobie said:

why are suddenly not concerned this president and his staff are living like trumps on the government dime

Why are you not concerned about stating blatant lies on this forum? You have on multiple occasions said that Trump would eliminate the pre-existing conditions clause in any healthcare plan. Why won't you back up your statements? Did you forget about this? If so, here's your fifth reminder.

Why do you feel you have any credibility in making judgmental statements about anyone? Run Run Run!

3 hours ago, new tobie said:

As we all know, you will not answer a question when it means proving your chosen one was in over his head.  Did Obama and his family not live on the government dime for 8 years?  I'm sure you will answer that one, it's pretty easy for you to get that one correct!

Why is it that is the black community and black players that are in such an uproar over McNair's comments?  Did I miss something?  There was not any mention of race.  Just the black crowd trying to find something to protest about.  Talk about thin skinned and wearing your feelings on one's sleeve.  What a miserable life to be constantly worried about perceived racism.

8 minutes ago, new tobie said:

The Swamp is overflowing with crooked jailbird m....

Bottom line is when Obama won the white race, as a whole, did not go bat sh-t crazy.  Obamma slapped white people in the face at every turn.

Elect Trump and the Black race PARTICULARLY the celebrities are off the wall crazy!!!

Why so racist???

36 minutes ago, new tobie said:

Chump is stealing more than any prez in history,  he probably would feel guilty taking the salary also. Robbing the gov blind. That's why he won't show them taxes. One crooked m......

Do you feel powerful in your attempt to spread blatant lies? Do you feel shame when you realize that everyone around you is laughing at you? Do you feel guilt when you state these lies but refuse to back up your claims? Normal people would.

3 hours ago, new tobie said:

Chump is stealing more than any prez in history,  he probably would feel guilty taking the salary also. Robbing the gov blind. That's why he won't show them taxes. One crooked m......

Tobie- What is he stealing?   You are not very smart if you believe nobody has seen his taxes.