NFL tells players to STAND

Tigers2010

• 8 months later...
1 hour ago, PhatMack19 said:

Are they trying to go bankrupt?

I’m guessing these guys will take 2 knees before the game....

The NFL's first male dancers will hit the sidelines this season cnn.it/2ALiT5l

This is the hidden content, please

Ah, the last bastion of masculinity......football, where a man can sit for hours, sipping a cool one in his cave that he had built just for this escape, probably sharing the experience with some of his masculine friends. Why would anyone want to gay that up? Just another reason for people to tune out the NFL.

19 hours ago, baddog said:

Ah, the last bastion of masculinity......football, where a man can sit for hours, sipping a cool one in his cave that he had built just for this escape, probably sharing the experience with some of his masculine friends. Why would anyone want to gay that up? Just another reason for people to tune out the NFL.

Got to thinking on this baddog.  Like I said above, they’ve been wearing a lot of pink, for breast cancer awareness.  Now they’ll have male dancers (cheerleaders?) on the sideline.  Gives me a whole new perspective why Kapertwit and others want to be on their knees.  Just saying.............

24 minutes ago, BLUEDOVE3 said:

Its gathering steam. When it becomes about race, momentum starts to pick up.

Seems like everything winds up being about race.   Cant wait to see how the plastic straw issue in California becomes the fault of the Caucasian Christian Male( the source of all evil)

28 minutes ago, BLUEDOVE3 said:

Liberals have desperately been trying to make this issue about race since it's inception. Anytime someones disagrees with a Liberal, it's because they are a racist, misogynist, homophobic, xenophobic deplorable. Same old song and dance. I'll wait for the imminent equivalency declaration now.

1 hour ago, Englebert said:

Liberals have desperately been trying to make this issue about race since it's inception. Anytime someones disagrees with a Liberal, it's because they are a racist, misogynist, homophobic, xenophobic deplorable. Same old song and dance. I'll wait for the imminent equivalency declaration now.

1 hour ago, stevenash said:

Seems like everything winds up being about race.   Cant wait to see how the plastic straw issue in California becomes the fault of the Caucasian Christian Male( the source of all evil)

Liberals? Obviously you don't keep up with Trump and his race-baiting. This guy has  been race-baiting for years. Getting people stirred up behind race.

10 minutes ago, BLUEDOVE3 said:

Liberals? Obviously you don't keep up with Trump and his race-baiting. This guy has  been race-baiting for years. Getting people stirred up behind race.

I'm not ate up with TDS so I'm not privileged with the fantastical delusions gleaned from innocuous behavior. Can you give some examples of this race-baiting behavior?

6 hours ago, BLUEDOVE3 said:

Super Bowl LII was 6 months and 4 days ago. During the last 6 months of offseason, how many of these players have you seen out in the community trying to find solutions for their perceived problems?

They seem to want to talk a lot while on the clock at their jobs, but shut up during their own time.