NFL tells players to STAND

Tigers2010

14 minutes ago, six burg said:

Thats the problem with this world.........

Do you really think I actually believe that? That post was made in "Tobie style". And he still hasn't provided evidence that Trump wants to get rid of the "pre-existing condition clause" in a new healthcare package, even though he has stated it as fact on many occasions. I noticed you have not called him out on that. Maybe that is the problem in this world.

22 minutes ago, new tobie said:

I never said it did. But you guys believe that the only good black folks are black republicans

You really need to figure out the difference in disagreeing with someone and disliking them.

I have family members that I couldn't disagree with more politically (and it makes interesting Holiday table talk :)), but it doesn't change how much I like/love them.

You gotta get past taking this personally,

8 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

You really need to figure out the difference in disagreeing with someone and disliking them.

I have family members that I couldn't disagree with more politically (and it makes interesting Holiday table talk :)), but it doesn't change how much I like/love them.

You gotta get past taking this personally,

I disagree with family memebers and friends also, but not in the manner as some on this board. 

5 minutes ago, six burg said:

I disagree with family memebers and friends also, but not in the manner as some on this board. 

Can't disagree with this...a post can be made on the board that is significant news and affects both sides, and before you know it, it becomes about black/white somehow.

New Tobie and Big Girl are by far, the worst offenders of this on the board...all anyone has to do is read their posts for a while.

People were offended by that troublemaker Martin Luther King also.

The nerve of that B. Rosa parks fro wanting to sit at the front of this bus.

We will commit treason and fight against americans for the right to keep our free labor.

Who do they think they are entering through the front door of this establishment and wanting to sit amongst us.

Who gave those four little girls the right to enter our public schools.

After we finish the national anthem we are gonna go hang Joe, someone caught him trying to learn to read the other day.

After time with the family, I will go out to the slave house and pay them a nice friendly visit.

15 hours ago, new tobie said:

People were offended by that troublemaker Martin Luther King also.

The nerve of that B. Rosa parks fro wanting to sit at the front of this bus.

We will commit treason and fight against americans for the right to keep our free labor.

Who do they think they are entering through the front door of this establishment and wanting to sit amongst us.

Who gave those four little girls the right to enter our public schools.

After we finish the national anthem we are gonna go hang Joe, someone caught him trying to learn to read the other day.

After time with the family, I will go out to the slave house and pay them a nice friendly visit.

Wallow in it. May it drive you insane. Oops, too late.

55 minutes ago, new tobie said:

This is the hidden content, please

Nothing has changed

I bet you think the story is true because nowhere in the headlines does it say that this was a fake story, and we all know that is as far as you read.

But you are correct, nothing has changed. Liberals keep creating and spreading fake news (lies) in an attempt to paint non-Liberals, especially White males, in a disparaging light. They keep getting caught in the act, but like soulless cowards keep marching to the drum of their Liberal gods. So yeah, nothing has changed.

1 hour ago, baddog said:

Really, especially since the name was changed to honor the veterans of WWI

I saw an article that said the Left was trying to destroy the NFL.  More I think on it, the more that writer may have been correct.  I've been blaming Goodell for a major blunder, but perhaps he's accomplishing his (the Leftist) agenda.  And the media is all over these stories about brain injuries in football.  You know if the media goes full court press on something, it's part of the Leftist agenda, & the MSM is on football brain injuries like they would a married Repub at the Chicken Ranch in La Grange.