Texas A&M vs Florida

king

Can't get my "Quote" to work - you may well be right on the told you so's coming sooner rather than later and Texas looks better at times but again at others looks the same.

I however find it interesting that for an offensive hire and supposed mind it is Texas defense that has keep them looking like a better team this year - the offense has been well - questionable so far - till they get a running game might be a longer year than many Texas fans expected.

Gonna be fun the rest of the year as this plays out - never a boring week.

Let me help you out with the recruiting comment. Herman pretty much inherited strong's recruiting class as far as 2017 is concerned. The guy hasn't been on the job a year yet and has a projected #2 class for 2018. He's getting 'his' players in place for the future and I fully expect that future to be extremely successful. 

What's Sumlin's excuse? He has inherited kids already in place at Houston and Aggieland. Yet he still hasn't done anything on his own. Winning ugly is better than not winning at all. I hope he continues on that path, gets a contract extension, and the Aggie fan base continue to complain year after year about mediocrity, how much is his payoff, and the next coach having to 'get' Aggie. Whatever that means.

Johnny was an exceptional college qb that played behind an NFL quality line and probably had the 'best' receiver in college fb in mike Evans. Year 2 was filled with great promise and Johnny was going to lead them to the top. How'd that work out? SEC coaches figured out how to play defense on the Aggies. We'll hear that all again when it comes to mond (who is a talented player) and how Aggie will be on top of the promised land come next season. When that doesn't happen, it all starts over.

Sumlin will eventually move on with his millions while we'll continue our back and forth banter, working our 8 hour shift, and talking all things Longhorns and Aggies. We wouldn't have it any other way. Well maybe the millions might be nice.

I do believe I got off the original topic. Sorry about that.

Good Luck to both teams as the season progresses.

55 minutes ago, OldTimer said:

Can't get my "Quote" to work - you may well be right on the told you so's coming sooner rather than later and Texas looks better at times but again at others looks the same.

I however find it interesting that for an offensive hire and supposed mind it is Texas defense that has keep them looking like a better team this year - the offense has been well - questionable so far - till they get a running game might be a longer year than many Texas fans expected.

Gonna be fun the rest of the year as this plays out - never a boring week.

Tough to judge the offense when you are down to second and even third string guys starting on the o line.  I think we have had 4 guys that are out and won’t return this year.  It all starts there and while they’ve improved, it’s still be a tough hurdle to overcome.  

2 hours ago, TxHoops said:

Yeah, UTfan.  Don’t you know FS1 is an awful channel that is hard for extremely slow people to find?   Fox’s version of ESPN apparently hasn’t made it to those “challenged” fans.  A shame too.  They’re missing a lot of good MLB playoff games!!

He can find it fine on the professional board!

Just like Aggy

lmao