Texas A&M vs Florida

king

11 minutes ago, TXHORN_ET said:

Sumlin might be the luckiest son of a gun in college fb.

The UCLA game aside, this year might be his best coaching job.  I realize November still looms but the schedule is very manageable and the SEC is not at its best this year.  We found out today that Auburn isn’t very good.  There honestly isn’t a unwinnable game left on the schedule.  And with a freshman QB who greatly struggled early, that would be a hell of a season. 

43 minutes ago, OldTimer said:

Recruiting says otherwise. Enjoy the win and get ready for next week. - Quote from TXHORN_ET.

Let me see if I  understand - Texas doing well in recruiting but can't seem to win on the field.  Brings back memories of some previous Texas coaches.

"Sure feels a lot like last year"

I thought you guys were “running this state” when our last coach was at the helm?  But seriously, you’re a smart guy and I think you’ve seen some of the games this year.  The level of play and effort has been at another level.  Texas is on the right track for Herman, and I have a hunch there will be some I told you so’s coming sooner rather than later (much like the “no chance” fun I had on this board not long ago).