California pays gang bangers!

1 hour ago, Ty Cobb said:

This can not be true!  Holy crap, california has really lost their minds.  Pay people to act like civilized citizens.  I've heard it all now.  Dang, I have a high school and college degree, have never killed anyone and go to work every day.  How much money can I get?

Quit your job and you will be showered with money and celebrated by society for being a victim of greedy Republicans.

52 minutes ago, 77 said:

Cali has gone full loony tunes!

I double dare any lefty on this board to read this and say it is feasible. I say it has to be the freakin stupidest thing I have ever heard. What can you people come up with next? I will sit idly by and watch California melt into the doldrums. They are quickly on their way.

I was just watching a rerun of "Dirty Harry". A line in the movie was the police chief responding to a question of if he will pay a ransom. The response was "The City of San Francisco does not pay criminals not to commit crimes. Instead, we pay a police department." Maybe someone should play that clip to the Sacramento citizens right before the next city council election.

On 10/9/2017 at 3:29 PM, baddog said:

I double dare any lefty on this board to read this and say it is feasible. I say it has to be the freakin stupidest thing I have ever heard. What can you people come up with next? I will sit idly by and watch California melt into the doldrums. They are quickly on their way.

Progressivism at it's finest.