Kirbyville @ Coldspring

On 10/11/2017 at 9:59 PM, Turn back the clock said:

Woodville beat Kirbyville by 4 TD’s and Woodville is slightly better than CS.  I predict CS by 2 TD’s.  Although, I do predict the Kirbyville band “pride of Kirbyville” to dominate the halftime festivities...

I guess 30-17 would qualify for my prediction.  Where is makemineaconvertible?

Was a good game. 22-7 at halftime key INT hurt us right before the half. Was 22-17 with about 4-5 minutes left and they scored on us. Defense had a hard time getting off the field , we gave up lots of sacks tonight and secondary was scared to hit big # 20. They gashed us between the tackles and their QB is very accurate throwing. Nothing special we made mistakes and they capitalized on them. We will learn from our mistakes and get better. 

10 hours ago, Makemineaconvertible said:

Was a good game. 22-7 at halftime key INT hurt us right before the half. Was 22-17 with about 4-5 minutes left and they scored on us. Defense had a hard time getting off the field , we gave up lots of sacks tonight and secondary was scared to hit big # 20. They gashed us between the tackles and their QB is very accurate throwing. Nothing special we made mistakes and they capitalized on them. We will learn from our mistakes and get better. 

#20 He is only a freshman 

32 minutes ago, Turn back the clock said:

Love the optimism!  Haha!  Enjoy your last district win this week...

You're pathetic. Kirbyville went through some horrible things this year as a town that crippled us and we're trying to recover from it. And all you can do is try to stomp on us while we're down. You want honesty? I'd be much more proud to tell people I'm from Kirbyville than to tell people I knew you. 

8 minutes ago, WildcatBacker said:

You're pathetic. Kirbyville went through some horrible things this year as a town that crippled us and we're trying to recover from it. And all you can do is try to stomp on us while we're down. You want honesty? I'd be much more proud to tell people I'm from Kirbyville than to tell people I knew you. 

You are correct, Kirbyville has gone through a lot since last football season.  I am not doubting that in the least.  I am just finding it humorous that a certain Kirbyville poster continues to predict that they will win every game they play.  

2 hours ago, Turn back the clock said:

You are correct, Kirbyville has gone through a lot since last football season.  I am not doubting that in the least.  I am just finding it humorous that a certain Kirbyville poster continues to predict that they will win every game they play.  

Why would I predict them to lose every game? As a fan I’m sure most of us on here pick and root for our favorite team. The comment about the last win this season your wrong there Cats win the next 3. Write that down troll. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/14/2017 at 2:24 PM, Makemineaconvertible said:

Why would I predict them to lose every game? As a fan I’m sure most of us on here pick and root for our favorite team. The comment about the last win this season your wrong there Cats win the next 3. Write that down troll. 

How did the Wildcats do this week?  Looks like the “troll” knew what he was talking about.

Nope they are going to finish with only 3 wins like I said from the start and not even make the playoffs.  If you people on here still think its a lack of talent or just not as good as we are used too, your crazy!  If the folks here in kviile think its a rebuilding issue and they will get better?  Your even more crazy than they are.  

9 minutes ago, rykerx144 said:

Nope they are going to finish with only 3 wins like I said from the start and not even make the playoffs.  If you people on here still think its a lack of talent or just not as good as we are used too, your crazy!  If the folks here in kviile think its a rebuilding issue and they will get better?  Your even more crazy than they are.  

Issues run deep in the Ville