Oklahoma @ Texas

UTfanatic

Baker going Al Bundy stuck in his high school days. Making the comment that Sam was 0-3 against Lake Travis while at Westlake. Someone please tell Mayfield this isn't high school anymore. He can talk all he wants when, and if, he's able to shake and bake the Longhorn defense on Saturday, unlike his inability to do the same against that Arkansas police officer, or Iowa state for that matter.

14 minutes ago, Eazy said:

I could give 4 different guesses in this one.  Texas has won 2 of the last 3 years, despite being double digit underdogs.  Could easily happen again, but I'll take OU since they have the experienced QB, and since they won't want to lose 2 straight.  

Yeah, I don’t like the Iowa State loss.  Not that they should have trouble getting up for this one anyway but never like to play a team coming off an upset loss.  Extra motivation.  But I tend to agree - tough to handicap this game but gun to my head, would have to go with the dirt burglars.  But I do like our coaching staff vs theirs for a change. 

9 minutes ago, team first said:

This game is like vidor Nederland 

vidor = Texas 

Nederland = okl

Okl doesn’t cosider this their big rival. 

Tx on the other hand just like vidor

okl has won 5 of the last 7 

This game is the second greatest rivalry in CFB, only trailing Michigan/OSU, according to the CFB pundits proving the Sunflower’s no pundit!

Texas does lead the series in wins. (Vidor comparison wrong)

Texas has won 2 of the last three! 

34 minutes ago, UTfanatic said:

Yep just like aggy

lmao

You will never hear an OU fan say Texas isn’t their rival.  You will hear them say it a lot about okie lite.   It has always been one of CFB’s greatest rivalries.  And for those who can read, Texas leads the series 61 to 45 (I.e., much more competitive than some other so-called “rivalries”).  

Going to need an upset to get number 62 today.  #hookem #ousux