Bob Corker

new tobie

2 hours ago, new tobie said:

This is the hidden content, please

I would have cheered when this idiot left the game

Why, because he doesn't agree with the perceived oppression and dishonoring the flag and the anthem?  You claim to have lawyer money, but you jump on the Kaepertwit bandwagon of oppression.  I would argue if you are so oppressed, you wouldn't have lawyer money.  Instead of screaming racism and oppression, you should hit the streets of the 'hood and tell everybody there is opportunity out there.  Maybe it is to easy to let the gangsters and drug dealers be.  Thank goodness Kaepertwit wasn't oppressed by the white family that raised him.

8 hours ago, BS Wildcats said:

Why, because he doesn't agree with the perceived oppression and dishonoring the flag and the anthem?  You claim to have lawyer money, but you jump on the Kaepertwit bandwagon of oppression.  I would argue if you are so oppressed, you wouldn't have lawyer money.  Instead of screaming racism and oppression, you should hit the streets of the 'hood and tell everybody there is opportunity out there.  Maybe it is to easy to let the gangsters and drug dealers be.  Thank goodness Kaepertwit wasn't oppressed by the white family that raised him.

Pencstitution  and Grab um wipe there rear ends with the constitution so who cares

41 minutes ago, new tobie said:

Ok republicans are out to really screw more Americans for christmas. For CHRISTMAS they will take more from the poor and middle class and give to the rich! For CHRISTMAS!

Man, have your Liberal gods done on a number on you. Irrational people are pointing at you and saying "man, that guy has lost it." I find it simultaneously extremely comical and painfully heartbreaking that one can be so easily brainwashed...and I've actually studied this phenomenon, but never thought I would witness this extreme of a case in person.

Now let's get this tired old routine out of the way. Like stevenash asked, provide proof of your allegations. Now we will hear the faint screaming of a frightened kindergartner running for a simple question...and the sonic boom of one's dignity motoring off in a different direction.

9 hours ago, Englebert said:

Man, have your Liberal gods done on a number on you. Irrational people are pointing at you and saying "man, that guy has lost it." I find it simultaneously extremely comical and painfully heartbreaking that one can be so easily brainwashed...and I've actually studied this phenomenon, but never thought I would witness this extreme of a case in person.

Now let's get this tired old routine out of the way. Like stevenash asked, provide proof of your allegations. Now we will hear the faint screaming of a frightened kindergartner running for a simple question...and the sonic boom of one's dignity motoring off in a different direction.

One huge example is healthcare.  It would be easy to improve it for the American people instead of doing what the drug companies pay you to do

21 minutes ago, new tobie said:

One huge example is healthcare.  It would be easy to improve it for the American people instead of doing what the drug companies pay you to do

If it is so easy, go ahead and tell us in a few words.  Remember, if you are saying it could be improved, you are saying that Affordable Health Care Act was not the end all be all that you and your party portrayed it to be.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/9/2017 at 8:17 AM, BS Wildcats said:

As long as those opportunities don't include math.