I'm starting to think that...

BMTSoulja1

41 minutes ago, Jag Insider said:

Ugh, they should with over 2200 students and no school zones being enforced.  The powers that be have it set for the Bruins to succeed and Ozen and Central to merge...

Lol... The powers that be had nothing to do with it. The rules in place were set up for Ozen to succeed. But, bad choices in leadership over there is what happened to the Panthers. Parents trying to get their kids in WB has nothing to do with athletics. 

18 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Some of the posts I'm seeing here is funny.  Now the argument comes up in your favor about d-1 offers.  But when comparing players in the post, the d-1 argument was downplayed.  Funny how that works....

If you are referring to me, my question was simply asking what offers Elia has. I was not trying to compare the two players based on offers. I had not seen anything on Elia in regards to college offers. Was just looking for info. No hidden agenda.

Now if you weren't referring to my post, my apologies for this post.

11 minutes ago, Yeoj said:

So you agree that the WB QB is doing it against better competition. Lol...

Better competorion AND more help yes. It isn't like he running out there with a team people call unathletic or slow.  That's just the nature of 6a vs 5a. Earl Thomas played at wos, which ain't never been big. That didn't take away from his ability at all. So did Calving Tyler at Ozen and Silsbee. Stephen Jackson played b- ball for 4a Lincoln. I'm sure there were guys doing well in 5a too at that time. My point is it isnt applicable. Results are applicable. Elia keeps performing his time and recognition will come. Especially when he plays QB alone next year

8 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

If you are referring to me, my question was simply asking what offers Elia has. I was not trying to compare the two players based on offers. I had not seen anything on Elia in regards to college offers. Was just looking for info. No hidden agenda.

Now if you weren't referring to my post, my apologies for this post.

Wasn't talking about you.  I was referring to the PN-G fan...

5 minutes ago, ROSCHONSBIGBRO said:

Better competorion AND more help yes. It isn't like he running out there with a team people call unathletic or slow.  That's just the nature of 6a vs 5a. Earl Thomas played at wos, which ain't never been big. That didn't take away from his ability at all. So did Calving Tyler at Ozen and Silsbee. Stephen Jackson played b- ball for 4a Lincoln. I'm sure there were guys doing well in 5a too at that time. My point is it isnt applicable. Results are applicable. Elia keeps performing his time and recognition will come. Especially when he plays QB alone next year

Dude, I'm just messing with you. I actually like your brother's game and noticed him two years ago when the PNG JV scrimmaged WB's JV. We are all bias in our opinions. I just happen to admit mine and don't have to lessen one of the players to see how good they both are. Anyways, good luck against PAM.

6 minutes ago, Yeoj said:

Dude, I'm just messing with you. I actually like your brother's game and noticed him two years ago when the PNG JV scrimmaged WB's JV. We are all bias in our opinions. I just happen to admit mine and don't have to lessen one of the players to see how good they both are. Anyways, good luck against PAM.

I'm not mad or nothing. I like the argument because Elia is perhaps the closest competition to Roschon around here.it's all good. Everyone knows I'm biased. The username says it all

I've never understood the people who say a player is judged by who he plays against. I guess Saban should have cared about opponents when looking at Deionte Thompson and Tony Brown. Or Devwah Whaley was overrated cuz of 22-5a weakness. And Grayland Arnold couldn't compare to a mighty bruin based on that weak, little district Kountze plays in.  Listen people. If you're a stud with tons of potential, then it doesn't matter who you play on Friday night.  And then there's that IT factor. RJ has IT.  

I have seen them both play and both can play at next level, just think RJ's camp has done a better job of promoting him and getting him the trainers that are needed to sharpen skills. It will be interesting to see if RJ stays with UT , true freshman has team along with other top QB recruits coming in next year as well. Either way good luck to both kids and hope they realize the gifts they have and opportunities this great game is giving them

8 minutes ago, mistro said:

I have seen them both play and both can play at next level, just think RJ's camp has done a better job of promoting him and getting him the trainers that are needed to sharpen skills. It will be interesting to see if RJ stays with UT , true freshman has team along with other top QB recruits coming in next year as well. Either way good luck to both kids and hope they realize the gifts they have and opportunities this great game is giving them

Being a UT fan and watching the 2 current QB's, I was wondering the same thing.

On 10/11/2017 at 10:50 AM, Jag Insider said:

Being a UT fan and watching the 2 current QB's, I was wondering the same thing.

I don't think UT best quarterback is on the 40 Arces right now. He's still in Mid County.

As for Elia vs RJ its really splitting hairs. They're both great and as long as they keep winning on Fridays we'll be able to watch both on Saturdays.