I'm starting to think that...

BMTSoulja1

4 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Point was that Oak Ridge wasn't projected to be a bad team.  Turns out that's pretty true. 

Fair enough, so how about this for debate.. you believe that if RJ was on WB playing against that same competition, you don’t think he would be putting up the same if not better numbers than Elia?

Yeah, the kid had an awesome game last week, no doubt, but RJ has been putting up those kind of stats almost weekly. You don’t think he would be doing the same thing to those 6A teams considering he had the same supporting cast around him in WB that Elia has?

26 minutes ago, L-Train11 said:

Fair enough, so how about this for debate.. you believe that if RJ was on WB playing against that same competition, you don’t think he would be putting up the same if not better numbers than Elia?

Yeah, the kid had an awesome game last week, no doubt, but RJ has been putting up those kind of stats almost weekly. You don’t think he would be doing the same thing to those 6A teams considering he had the same supporting cast around him in WB that Elia has?

First of all, I never made the comparison by putting RJ at West Brook. 

Also, excluding the Lufkin game, Elia put up some consistent numbers dispute often splitting time.  

Supporting cast?  WB has a really good receiver, comparable to Riggs at PN-G. More debate...  

30 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

First of all, I never made the comparison by putting RJ at West Brook. 

Also, excluding the Lufkin game, Elia put up some consistent numbers dispute often splitting time.  

Supporting cast?  WB has a really good receiver, comparable to Riggs at PN-G. More debate...  

What about offensive line? I’m sure Elia has some better blockers up front.

And it’s only fair to make the comparison if RJ was at WB, seeing as we are comparing competition. That’s why I asked that. I mean, isn’t that the only true fair compirison between two different players is to put them in the same environments and compare how they performed? Now, since we obviously will never see what RJ would do at WB, it’s only a matter of opinion at this point. Which means neither one of us are “right”. 

10 minutes ago, L-Train11 said:

What about offensive line? I’m sure Elia has some better blockers up front.

And it’s only fair to make the comparison if RJ was at WB, seeing as we are comparing competition. That’s why I asked that. I mean, isn’t that the only true fair compirison between two different players is to put them in the same environments and compare how they performed? Now, since we obviously will never see what RJ would do at WB, it’s only a matter of opinion at this point. Which means neither one of us are “right”. 

Yes, mostly subjective.  But if you have an opinion, I wasn't too hear a smart follow up of why you say that. Some have made 'opinions' and haven't seen one game this kid has played. AAW gave a great follow up.  Grad too.  So have others.  But some...  Basically just piggyback off of others...  

1 hour ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Point was that Oak Ridge wasn't projected to be a bad team.  Turns out that's pretty true. 

You said they were predicted to finish 2nd ahead of Lufkin and West Brook. Show me.

The fact is, you can't because no state, regional or local publication predicted them that high.

Not real sure where you read or heard that prediction. Probably out of thin air to support your cause.

18 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

....probably like Elia would not be in games in the 4th quarter running and taking hits in football games in garbage at PN-G.  :)

I'm an outsider who has paid close attention this year. Jaiden Howard from Crosby may be a more comparable option than Johnson is. I may take Howard over elia. You can say what you want about Johnson being late in games but FACT is he barely does anything but hand off. He essentially is there to decoy and snap the ball. My coach would've ran the score up even more, then Johnson could've had his 8 to pass game or whatever. As bad as that png defense is, they haven't had a game where the offense had to put up 70 points. I played for a state championship LA team, worked as a coach, have buddies in the NFL and have seen greatness in a player before and Johnson has it. To me it's obvious. Elia is very good and will make a coach in the future very happy. 

Bigbro get get that kid to LSU!!!

12 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

You said they were predicted to finish 2nd ahead of Lufkin and West Brook. Show me.

The fact is, you can't because no state, regional or local publication predicted them that high.

Not real sure where you read or heard that prediction. Probably out of thin air to support your cause.

Ok.  I was wrong with the projected preseason standings.  (that's what you wanted to hear, since that's what you keep harping on just that).

Now That's said.... Oak Ridge IS a good team.  Do you deny that?  

There was a point made.  Did you not gather any of that?  Obviously not.  I'll try to speak in layman's terms next time.

2 hours ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Ok.  I was wrong with the projected preseason standings.  (that's what you wanted to hear, since that's what you keep harping on just that).

Now That's said.... Oak Ridge IS a good team.  Do you deny that?  

There was a point made.  Did you not gather any of that?  Obviously not.  I'll try to speak in layman's terms next time.

Oak Ridge gets no credit in the region, so quit it trying to pump Oak Ridge up as a good team........ plus I seen both quarterbacks played last year and this year in person& on film multiple times

On Monday, October 09, 2017 at 11:17 PM, BMTSoulja1 said:

Are we saying this WITHOUT seeing the West Brook kid play?  Have any of you seen him this year or last year?  Kid put up crazy numbers against 6a talent every week.

I've seen them both play this year. And they're both studs. RJ numbers are better.But the kid from WB has played against better talent.just my opinion from seeing them both .I would take the kid from WB too. Better scrambler that can make something out of nothing. They both have great arms.but I think RJ will at least take his team 3 rounds deep

Edited by dj
add more

• 2 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    johonif706
    Newest Member
    johonif706
    • Play Airlines  Date Change Number +1-844-531-1099, including how to contact Play Airlines   Flight Change Number +1-844-531-1099, expert tips for a smooth process, frequently asked questions, and more. Play Airlines Flight Date Change Number +1-844-531-1099 Play Airlines Flight Date Change Policy +1-844-531-1099 Play Airlines Ticket Date change +1-844-531-1099 Play Airlines Ticket change Reservation Number +1-844-531-1099 Play Airlines Flight Changes Number +1-844-531-1099 Play Airlines Date Changes Number +1-844-531-1099 Play Airlines Flight Date Change: Step-by-Step Guide Step 1: Gather Your Booking Details Before making any changes, ensure you have your booking details ready, such as the confirmation number, passenger names, and current flight dates. Step 2: Contact Play Airlines   Flight Change Number +1-844-531-1099 To initiate the date change process, contact Play Airlines   Flight Change Number +1-844-531-1099. Their friendly customer service representatives will guide you through the process, making it easy and stress-free. Step 3: Check Availability and Fees Discuss the availability of alternate flight dates with the Play Airlines   Date Change Number +1-844-531-1099 representative. Be aware of any fees associated with changing your flight date, as these may vary based on your fare type and the time remaining until departure. Step 4: Select Your New Flight Date Once you’ve chosen a suitable alternative, provide the Play Airlines   Date Change Number +1-844-531-1099 representative with the new flight date you’d like to book. They will assist you in securing the new reservation. Step 5: Confirm Changes and Payment Review the changes with the Play Airlines   Date Change Number +1-844-531-1099 representative and confirm the details of your new flight. If there are additional fees, ensure you make the necessary payment to finalize the date change. Expert Tips for a Seamless Date Change Changing your flight date doesn’t have to be a stressful experience. Here are some expert tips to ensure a smooth process: · Plan Ahead: Try to request flight date changes well in advance to avoid any last-minute rush or complications. · Be Flexible: Keep an open mind about alternative flight dates, as this can increase the likelihood of finding options that suit your schedule. · Know Your Fare Rules: Different fare types have varying change policies and fees. Familiarize yourself with these rules to avoid surprises. · Contact Play Airlines   Flight Change Number +1-844-531-1099: The dedicated helpline is your direct link to expert assistance. The representatives can guide you through the entire process. · Stay Informed: Keep an eye on Play Airlines   Date Change Number +1-844-531-1099’ official website or communication channels for any updates regarding their flight change policies. Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) How much does it cost to change my KLM   flight date? The cost of changing your KLM   flight date depends on factors such as your fare type and the time remaining until departure. Contact Play Airlines   Flight Date Change Number +1-844-531-1099 for precise details. Can I change my flight date online? Yes, Play Airlines   Date Change Number +1-844-531-1099 does offer online options for changing flight dates. However, for a seamless experience and expert assistance, it’s recommended to contact Play Airlines   Flight Change Number +1-844-531-1099. Is there a limit to how many times I can change my flight date? Play Airlines   Date Change Number +1-844-531-1099 vary based on your fare type. Some fares allow more flexibility, while others may have restrictions. It’s best to consult with a Play Airlines   representative for specific details. What happens if I miss my flight after changing the date? If you miss your flight after changing the date, you will need to contact Play Airlines   Date Change Number +1-844-531-1099 as soon as possible. They will provide guidance on your options, which may include rebooking or making further changes. Can I change my flight date on the day of departure? Changing your flight date on the day of departure can be challenging, and availability may be limited. It’s recommended to initiate changes well in advance for a smoother experience. How do I avoid change fees? Some fare types, such as flexible or premium fares, may offer more lenient change policies with reduced or waived fees. Consult Play Airlines   ‘ official website or contact Play Airlines   Flight Change Number +1-844-531-1099 for options. Conclusion Changing your Play Airlines   flight date doesn’t have to be a daunting task. With the assistance of Play Airlines   Flight Change Number +1-844-531-1099 and these expert tips, you can confidently modify your travel plans without unnecessary stress. Remember to plan ahead, stay informed about fare rules, and reach out to the dedicated helpline for personalized assistance. Travel smoothly and enjoy your journey with Play Airlines   Date Change Number +1-844-531-1099.
    • Condor Airlines  Date Change Number +1-844-531-1099, including how to contact Condor Airlines   Flight Change Number +1-844-531-1099, expert tips for a smooth process, frequently asked questions, and more. Condor Airlines Flight Date Change Number +1-844-531-1099 Condor Airlines Flight Date Change Policy +1-844-531-1099 Condor Airlines Ticket Date change +1-844-531-1099 Condor Airlines Ticket change Reservation Number +1-844-531-1099 Condor Airlines Flight Changes Number +1-844-531-1099 Condor Airlines Date Changes Number +1-844-531-1099 Condor Airlines Flight Date Change: Step-by-Step Guide Step 1: Gather Your Booking Details Before making any changes, ensure you have your booking details ready, such as the confirmation number, passenger names, and current flight dates. Step 2: Contact Condor Airlines   Flight Change Number +1-844-531-1099 To initiate the date change process, contact Condor Airlines   Flight Change Number +1-844-531-1099. Their friendly customer service representatives will guide you through the process, making it easy and stress-free. Step 3: Check Availability and Fees Discuss the availability of alternate flight dates with the Condor Airlines   Date Change Number +1-844-531-1099 representative. Be aware of any fees associated with changing your flight date, as these may vary based on your fare type and the time remaining until departure. Step 4: Select Your New Flight Date Once you’ve chosen a suitable alternative, provide the Condor Airlines   Date Change Number +1-844-531-1099 representative with the new flight date you’d like to book. They will assist you in securing the new reservation. Step 5: Confirm Changes and Payment Review the changes with the Condor Airlines   Date Change Number +1-844-531-1099 representative and confirm the details of your new flight. If there are additional fees, ensure you make the necessary payment to finalize the date change. Expert Tips for a Seamless Date Change Changing your flight date doesn’t have to be a stressful experience. Here are some expert tips to ensure a smooth process: · Plan Ahead: Try to request flight date changes well in advance to avoid any last-minute rush or complications. · Be Flexible: Keep an open mind about alternative flight dates, as this can increase the likelihood of finding options that suit your schedule. · Know Your Fare Rules: Different fare types have varying change policies and fees. Familiarize yourself with these rules to avoid surprises. · Contact Condor Airlines   Flight Change Number +1-844-531-1099: The dedicated helpline is your direct link to expert assistance. The representatives can guide you through the entire process. · Stay Informed: Keep an eye on Condor Airlines   Date Change Number +1-844-531-1099’ official website or communication channels for any updates regarding their flight change policies. Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) How much does it cost to change my KLM   flight date? The cost of changing your KLM   flight date depends on factors such as your fare type and the time remaining until departure. Contact Condor Airlines   Flight Date Change Number +1-844-531-1099 for precise details. Can I change my flight date online? Yes, Condor Airlines   Date Change Number +1-844-531-1099 does offer online options for changing flight dates. However, for a seamless experience and expert assistance, it’s recommended to contact Condor Airlines   Flight Change Number +1-844-531-1099. Is there a limit to how many times I can change my flight date? Condor Airlines   Date Change Number +1-844-531-1099 vary based on your fare type. Some fares allow more flexibility, while others may have restrictions. It’s best to consult with a Condor Airlines   representative for specific details. What happens if I miss my flight after changing the date? If you miss your flight after changing the date, you will need to contact Condor Airlines   Date Change Number +1-844-531-1099 as soon as possible. They will provide guidance on your options, which may include rebooking or making further changes. Can I change my flight date on the day of departure? Changing your flight date on the day of departure can be challenging, and availability may be limited. It’s recommended to initiate changes well in advance for a smoother experience. How do I avoid change fees? Some fare types, such as flexible or premium fares, may offer more lenient change policies with reduced or waived fees. Consult Condor Airlines   ‘ official website or contact Condor Airlines   Flight Change Number +1-844-531-1099 for options. Conclusion Changing your Condor Airlines   flight date doesn’t have to be a daunting task. With the assistance of Condor Airlines   Flight Change Number +1-844-531-1099 and these expert tips, you can confidently modify your travel plans without unnecessary stress. Remember to plan ahead, stay informed about fare rules, and reach out to the dedicated helpline for personalized assistance. Travel smoothly and enjoy your journey with Condor Airlines   Date Change Number +1-844-531-1099.
    • Southwest Airlines  Date Change Number +1-844-531-1099, including how to contact Southwest Airlines   Flight Change Number +1-844-531-1099, expert tips for a smooth process, frequently asked questions, and more. Southwest Airlines Flight Date Change Number +1-844-531-1099 Southwest Airlines Flight Date Change Policy +1-844-531-1099 Southwest Airlines Ticket Date change +1-844-531-1099 Southwest Airlines Ticket change Reservation Number +1-844-531-1099 Southwest Airlines Flight Changes Number +1-844-531-1099 Southwest Airlines Date Changes Number +1-844-531-1099 Southwest Airlines Flight Date Change: Step-by-Step Guide Step 1: Gather Your Booking Details Before making any changes, ensure you have your booking details ready, such as the confirmation number, passenger names, and current flight dates. Step 2: Contact Southwest Airlines   Flight Change Number +1-844-531-1099 To initiate the date change process, contact Southwest Airlines   Flight Change Number +1-844-531-1099. Their friendly customer service representatives will guide you through the process, making it easy and stress-free. Step 3: Check Availability and Fees Discuss the availability of alternate flight dates with the Southwest Airlines   Date Change Number +1-844-531-1099 representative. Be aware of any fees associated with changing your flight date, as these may vary based on your fare type and the time remaining until departure. Step 4: Select Your New Flight Date Once you’ve chosen a suitable alternative, provide the Southwest Airlines   Date Change Number +1-844-531-1099 representative with the new flight date you’d like to book. They will assist you in securing the new reservation. Step 5: Confirm Changes and Payment Review the changes with the Southwest Airlines   Date Change Number +1-844-531-1099 representative and confirm the details of your new flight. If there are additional fees, ensure you make the necessary payment to finalize the date change. Expert Tips for a Seamless Date Change Changing your flight date doesn’t have to be a stressful experience. Here are some expert tips to ensure a smooth process: · Plan Ahead: Try to request flight date changes well in advance to avoid any last-minute rush or complications. · Be Flexible: Keep an open mind about alternative flight dates, as this can increase the likelihood of finding options that suit your schedule. · Know Your Fare Rules: Different fare types have varying change policies and fees. Familiarize yourself with these rules to avoid surprises. · Contact Southwest Airlines   Flight Change Number +1-844-531-1099: The dedicated helpline is your direct link to expert assistance. The representatives can guide you through the entire process. · Stay Informed: Keep an eye on Southwest Airlines   Date Change Number +1-844-531-1099’ official website or communication channels for any updates regarding their flight change policies. Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) How much does it cost to change my KLM   flight date? The cost of changing your KLM   flight date depends on factors such as your fare type and the time remaining until departure. Contact Southwest Airlines   Flight Date Change Number +1-844-531-1099 for precise details. Can I change my flight date online? Yes, Southwest Airlines   Date Change Number +1-844-531-1099 does offer online options for changing flight dates. However, for a seamless experience and expert assistance, it’s recommended to contact Southwest Airlines   Flight Change Number +1-844-531-1099. Is there a limit to how many times I can change my flight date? Southwest Airlines   Date Change Number +1-844-531-1099 vary based on your fare type. Some fares allow more flexibility, while others may have restrictions. It’s best to consult with a Southwest Airlines   representative for specific details. What happens if I miss my flight after changing the date? If you miss your flight after changing the date, you will need to contact Southwest Airlines   Date Change Number +1-844-531-1099 as soon as possible. They will provide guidance on your options, which may include rebooking or making further changes. Can I change my flight date on the day of departure? Changing your flight date on the day of departure can be challenging, and availability may be limited. It’s recommended to initiate changes well in advance for a smoother experience. How do I avoid change fees? Some fare types, such as flexible or premium fares, may offer more lenient change policies with reduced or waived fees. Consult Southwest Airlines   ‘ official website or contact Southwest Airlines   Flight Change Number +1-844-531-1099 for options. Conclusion Changing your Southwest Airlines   flight date doesn’t have to be a daunting task. With the assistance of Southwest Airlines   Flight Change Number +1-844-531-1099 and these expert tips, you can confidently modify your travel plans without unnecessary stress. Remember to plan ahead, stay informed about fare rules, and reach out to the dedicated helpline for personalized assistance. Travel smoothly and enjoy your journey with Southwest Airlines   Date Change Number +1-844-531-1099.
    • Spirit Airlines  Date Change Number +1-844-531-1099, including how to contact Spirit Airlines   Flight Change Number +1-844-531-1099, expert tips for a smooth process, frequently asked questions, and more. Spirit Airlines Flight Date Change Number +1-844-531-1099 Spirit Airlines Flight Date Change Policy +1-844-531-1099 Spirit Airlines Ticket Date change +1-844-531-1099 Spirit Airlines Ticket change Reservation Number +1-844-531-1099 Spirit Airlines Flight Changes Number +1-844-531-1099 Spirit Airlines Date Changes Number +1-844-531-1099 Spirit Airlines Flight Date Change: Step-by-Step Guide Step 1: Gather Your Booking Details Before making any changes, ensure you have your booking details ready, such as the confirmation number, passenger names, and current flight dates. Step 2: Contact Spirit Airlines   Flight Change Number +1-844-531-1099 To initiate the date change process, contact Spirit Airlines   Flight Change Number +1-844-531-1099. Their friendly customer service representatives will guide you through the process, making it easy and stress-free. Step 3: Check Availability and Fees Discuss the availability of alternate flight dates with the Spirit Airlines   Date Change Number +1-844-531-1099 representative. Be aware of any fees associated with changing your flight date, as these may vary based on your fare type and the time remaining until departure. Step 4: Select Your New Flight Date Once you’ve chosen a suitable alternative, provide the Spirit Airlines   Date Change Number +1-844-531-1099 representative with the new flight date you’d like to book. They will assist you in securing the new reservation. Step 5: Confirm Changes and Payment Review the changes with the Spirit Airlines   Date Change Number +1-844-531-1099 representative and confirm the details of your new flight. If there are additional fees, ensure you make the necessary payment to finalize the date change. Expert Tips for a Seamless Date Change Changing your flight date doesn’t have to be a stressful experience. Here are some expert tips to ensure a smooth process: · Plan Ahead: Try to request flight date changes well in advance to avoid any last-minute rush or complications. · Be Flexible: Keep an open mind about alternative flight dates, as this can increase the likelihood of finding options that suit your schedule. · Know Your Fare Rules: Different fare types have varying change policies and fees. Familiarize yourself with these rules to avoid surprises. · Contact Spirit Airlines   Flight Change Number +1-844-531-1099: The dedicated helpline is your direct link to expert assistance. The representatives can guide you through the entire process. · Stay Informed: Keep an eye on Spirit Airlines   Date Change Number +1-844-531-1099’ official website or communication channels for any updates regarding their flight change policies. Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) How much does it cost to change my KLM   flight date? The cost of changing your KLM   flight date depends on factors such as your fare type and the time remaining until departure. Contact Spirit Airlines   Flight Date Change Number +1-844-531-1099 for precise details. Can I change my flight date online? Yes, Spirit Airlines   Date Change Number +1-844-531-1099 does offer online options for changing flight dates. However, for a seamless experience and expert assistance, it’s recommended to contact Spirit Airlines   Flight Change Number +1-844-531-1099. Is there a limit to how many times I can change my flight date? Spirit Airlines   Date Change Number +1-844-531-1099 vary based on your fare type. Some fares allow more flexibility, while others may have restrictions. It’s best to consult with a Spirit Airlines   representative for specific details. What happens if I miss my flight after changing the date? If you miss your flight after changing the date, you will need to contact Spirit Airlines   Date Change Number +1-844-531-1099 as soon as possible. They will provide guidance on your options, which may include rebooking or making further changes. Can I change my flight date on the day of departure? Changing your flight date on the day of departure can be challenging, and availability may be limited. It’s recommended to initiate changes well in advance for a smoother experience. How do I avoid change fees? Some fare types, such as flexible or premium fares, may offer more lenient change policies with reduced or waived fees. Consult Spirit Airlines   ‘ official website or contact Spirit Airlines   Flight Change Number +1-844-531-1099 for options. Conclusion Changing your Spirit Airlines   flight date doesn’t have to be a daunting task. With the assistance of Spirit Airlines   Flight Change Number +1-844-531-1099 and these expert tips, you can confidently modify your travel plans without unnecessary stress. Remember to plan ahead, stay informed about fare rules, and reach out to the dedicated helpline for personalized assistance. Travel smoothly and enjoy your journey with Spirit Airlines   Date Change Number +1-844-531-1099.
    • Air Frances   Date Change Number +1-844-531-1099, including how to contact Air Frances   Flight Change Number +1-844-531-1099, expert tips for a smooth process, frequently asked questions, and more. Air Frances   Flight Date Change Number +1-844-531-1099 Air Frances   Flight Date Change Policy +1-844-531-1099 Air Frances   Ticket Date change +1-844-531-1099 Air Frances   Ticket change Reservation Number +1-844-531-1099 Air Frances   Flight Changes Number +1-844-531-1099 Air Frances   Date Changes Number +1-844-531-1099 Air Frances   Flight Date Change: Step-by-Step Guide Step 1: Gather Your Booking Details Before making any changes, ensure you have your booking details ready, such as the confirmation number, passenger names, and current flight dates. Step 2: Contact Air Frances   Flight Change Number +1-844-531-1099 To initiate the date change process, contact Air Frances   Flight Change Number +1-844-531-1099. Their friendly customer service representatives will guide you through the process, making it easy and stress-free. Step 3: Check Availability and Fees Discuss the availability of alternate flight dates with the Air Frances   Date Change Number +1-844-531-1099 representative. Be aware of any fees associated with changing your flight date, as these may vary based on your fare type and the time remaining until departure. Step 4: Select Your New Flight Date Once you’ve chosen a suitable alternative, provide the Air Frances   Date Change Number +1-844-531-1099 representative with the new flight date you’d like to book. They will assist you in securing the new reservation. Step 5: Confirm Changes and Payment Review the changes with the Air Frances   Date Change Number +1-844-531-1099 representative and confirm the details of your new flight. If there are additional fees, ensure you make the necessary payment to finalize the date change. Expert Tips for a Seamless Date Change Changing your flight date doesn’t have to be a stressful experience. Here are some expert tips to ensure a smooth process: · Plan Ahead: Try to request flight date changes well in advance to avoid any last-minute rush or complications. · Be Flexible: Keep an open mind about alternative flight dates, as this can increase the likelihood of finding options that suit your schedule. · Know Your Fare Rules: Different fare types have varying change policies and fees. Familiarize yourself with these rules to avoid surprises. · Contact Air Frances   Flight Change Number +1-844-531-1099: The dedicated helpline is your direct link to expert assistance. The representatives can guide you through the entire process. · Stay Informed: Keep an eye on Air Frances   Date Change Number +1-844-531-1099’ official website or communication channels for any updates regarding their flight change policies. Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) How much does it cost to change my KLM   flight date? The cost of changing your KLM   flight date depends on factors such as your fare type and the time remaining until departure. Contact Air Frances   Flight Date Change Number +1-844-531-1099 for precise details. Can I change my flight date online? Yes, Air Frances   Date Change Number +1-844-531-1099 does offer online options for changing flight dates. However, for a seamless experience and expert assistance, it’s recommended to contact Air Frances   Flight Change Number +1-844-531-1099. Is there a limit to how many times I can change my flight date? Air Frances   Date Change Number +1-844-531-1099 vary based on your fare type. Some fares allow more flexibility, while others may have restrictions. It’s best to consult with a Air Frances   representative for specific details. What happens if I miss my flight after changing the date? If you miss your flight after changing the date, you will need to contact Air Frances   Date Change Number +1-844-531-1099 as soon as possible. They will provide guidance on your options, which may include rebooking or making further changes. Can I change my flight date on the day of departure? Changing your flight date on the day of departure can be challenging, and availability may be limited. It’s recommended to initiate changes well in advance for a smoother experience. How do I avoid change fees? Some fare types, such as flexible or premium fares, may offer more lenient change policies with reduced or waived fees. Consult Air Frances   ‘ official website or contact Air Frances   Flight Change Number +1-844-531-1099 for options. Conclusion Changing your Air Frances   flight date doesn’t have to be a daunting task. With the assistance of Air Frances   Flight Change Number +1-844-531-1099 and these expert tips, you can confidently modify your travel plans without unnecessary stress. Remember to plan ahead, stay informed about fare rules, and reach out to the dedicated helpline for personalized assistance. Travel smoothly and enjoy your journey with Air Frances   Date Change Number +1-844-531-1099.
  • Topics