I'm starting to think that...

BMTSoulja1

1 hour ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

I'm still leaning toward Elia...thing is...  The Woodlands is a top tier 6a team with 4,000 kids and he made their Defense look like Swiss cheese.  

PA Memorial is a middle tier 5a team

But I did see Boy Wonder did his thing and he also looked nice like Elia did yesterday...

No you didnt just post that..lol

29 minutes ago, wosfan1992 said:

The woodlands defense is not that good and nowhere near the same as last year...

But you would agree that they're a threat to go to state AGAIN, right?  Elia split time last year in that game.  This year, he was full time and balled out.  And TW are loaded again.  Maybe just a half step behind last year, but still a great defense.  Great size, speed, and are coached up...

• 4 weeks later...
41 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Should we revisit this?

According to stats that WOSGrad posts, RJ leads in points scored by about 60 points, he leads in passing yards by 1000 yards, and he only trails in rushing yards by about 50 yards. RJ has 9 more passing touchdowns with 3 less interceptions, and 8 more rushing tds than Elia.

So, IMO, if we’re gonna revisit this topic because of the big game that Elia had last week (which I’m assuming that’s why you brought this back up) then it’s very clear that RJ has a huge statistical advantage over him.

11 minutes ago, L-Train11 said:

According to stats that WOSGrad posts, RJ leads in points scored by about 60 points, he leads in passing yards by 1000 yards, and he only trails in rushing yards by about 50 yards. RJ has 9 more passing touchdowns with 3 less interceptions, and 8 more rushing tds than Elia.

So, IMO, if we’re gonna revisit this topic because of the big game that Elia had last week (which I’m assuming that’s why you brought this back up) then it’s very clear that RJ has a huge statistical advantage over him.

....competition?  And that huge game that he just had vs. Pretty good competition...  You just can't sweep that under the rug...

10 minutes ago, Stattrax said:

This post is useless unless the kid plays for Silsbee or a Central.. Soulja jump on the MCM thread. Get you a taste of Atmospere and Rivalry... Hell im buying supper!

Lol.

I don't want to get into that mess with y'all..lol.  comparing Fernandez and Boy Wonder isn't fair at all...

1 hour ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Prior to that game, Oak Ridge was really good.  Actually, they were picked to come in second in that district...  Over Lufkin and West Brook...

Show me where Oak Ridge was picked to finish 2nd over Lufkin and West Brook.

I am prepared to show you 4 state wide and regional publications that predicted Oak Ridge to finish 4th or worse, all behind Lufkin and West Brook.

3 hours ago, ROSCHONSBIGBRO said:

If Elia is better he is better. So what? But remember this Soulja, 62-27. Might not have scored 9 tds but then again, the game wasnt competitive enough to force it. No fly zone my arse!!!!! Let the jabs begin!!! Its the last week of the season!

You don't have to remind me.  I was there.  And I never said he didn't do his thing as has has all year.  But those video game numbers that I'm talking about from the West Brook kid...  Against a solid 6a team.  Like I said before, you just can't push that aside.

On 10/8/2017 at 5:33 PM, BMTSoulja1 said:

West Brook's L'Ravien Elia is the best QB in SETX and is a smidget better than UT's verbal commit and PN-G QB Roschon Johnson.  After seeing them both this year, I'm more impressed every time I see that kid out there...

Which one will play QB at the next level , answers the question for me IMO....Both are great athletes,ONE is just a Better QB..despite the competition level you try so hard to compare.

27 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Imo, it's a fair comparison...

Imo, how can it be a fair comparison when you're in two different systems...

It all comes back to film study, progressions, pre-snap reads, The BODY of Work.....  in all comparison they're two totally different Body of Works at QB...