I'm starting to think that...

BMTSoulja1

13 minutes ago, D3zii said:

Hmm if I was judging soley off scramble ability id agree..but as a real QB Give me Johnson

I said what I said because that's just it.  Elia looks to pass the ball this year besides just taking off running.  He has some good numbers passing.  Also, a great arm.  This week, if he has a great showing against The Woodlands, then backdoor with another great showing against Lufkin, then I'll be convinced.  Not taking anything away from Boy Wonder (I named him that for a reason), but even on scrambling ability, I'll go with Elia....

28 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

West Brook's L'Ravien Elia is the best QB in SETX and is a smidget better than UT's verbal commit and PN-G QB Roschon Johnson.  After seeing them both this year, I'm more impressed every time I see that kid out there...

Cool story. Elia is good. 

Everyone has their preference and if its Elia, fine. Show it on the field. Match or surpass the production. Keitha  was supposed to be better as well. We gone have to wait on next year on Ladia though. Plus you the same guy that watched Central practice all summer and thought they would be good. Can't trust your eyes

10 minutes ago, ROSCHONSBIGBRO said:

Everyone has their preference and if its Elia, fine. Show it on the field. Match or surpass the production. Keitha  was supposed to be better as well. We gone have to wait on next year on Ladia though. Plus you the same guy that watched Central practice all summer and thought they would be good. Can't trust your eyes

We also didn't know that the star QB and the stud WR's dad (also active SETX Sports Member) would have an untimely death during Harvey and we never would have predicted that these kids wouldn't have a school to call their own because of mold and miss an additional week of school and how to travel a few counties away to practice.  I never would've predicted this when I made that prediction.  But whatever floats your boat.  Keep in mind, I never downplayed Sugg. He's still my guy.

I just think not many have seen WB play since they didn't play any local team this year.. at least a local team that we care about...

16 minutes ago, ROSCHONSBIGBRO said:

My eyes are great, thank you very much.  Lol

9 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

My eyes are great, thank you very much.  Lol

10 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

We also didn't know that the star QB and the stud WR's dad (also active SETX Sports Member) would have an untimely death during Harvey and we never would have predicted that these kids wouldn't have a school to call their own because of mold and miss an additional week of school and how to travel a few counties away to practice.  I never would've predicted this when I made that prediction.  But whatever floats your boat.  Keep in mind, I never downplayed Sugg. He's still my guy.

I just think not many have seen WB play since they didn't play any local team this year.. at least a local team that we care about...

Didn't say u downplayed him. I'm saying match the production or do more and he will get the attention u think he deserves.  No excuses here. Sorry about the kids dad. And I still think you need glasses. After the central png game I'll get you some InJun vision goggles so u can see what's really going on

26 minutes ago, ROSCHONSBIGBRO said:

Didn't say u downplayed him. I'm saying match the production or do more and he will get the attention u think he deserves.  No excuses here. Sorry about the kids dad. And I still think you need glasses. After the central png game I'll get you some InJun vision goggles so u can see what's really going on

Lord....  Lol. Those the ones with the big nose and the funny looking mustache?

So I guess the college scouts don't know a damn thing. If RJ was playing for your school your team would be kicking everyones butt week end week out. Its all good, Let him keep proving you haters wrong lol. Trust me Soulja1 RJ is pass first run second. He gets it done with his arm. I had to laugh at his dad who sits right beside me at the home games. He over threw Hughes on a deep route and a crossing route that Hughes was wide open, I thought his dad was gonna have a heart attach, he gets more upset than I do lol. Just think he was a lil off in first half, but still managed to roll up 45 points in first half, not to mention the two scores called back on penalties. Im not taking nothing away from WBs QB he is a damn good QB know his dad as well used to work with him , haven't gotten the chance to see him play but I promise you I would rather have RJ running in open field than any qb in the state and that's a fact, kid just makes thing happen and isn't a showboat, all business, call him boy wonder if you want, I like to think of him as just plain ole playmaker, This kid is real deal!!