Week 7

king

Uh oh 

Among conferences, the Big Ten leads the way with five ranked teams. The ACC, Big 12 and Pac-12 each have four, while the SEC is down to three teams, the fewest for the league since Dec. 6, 2009. The Mountain West has one ranked team, 

This is the hidden content, please
 at No. 19.

10 hours ago, PhatMack19 said:

Uh oh 

Among conferences, the Big Ten leads the way with five ranked teams. The ACC, Big 12 and Pac-12 each have four, while the SEC is down to three teams, the fewest for the league since Dec. 6, 2009. The Mountain West has one ranked team, 

at No. 19.

Who has time to read all this sh*t?

You should be trying to generate a couple of Aggie wins!!

”This ain’t last year”

Oregon St fired their coach.  Does Mike Riley head back there and leave Nebraska?

Does up & coming HC Scott Frost head back to Nebraska?  He has UCF rolling and ranked in the Top 25.  If he keeps it up this season, he will be mentioned for all of the big jobs.  

47 minutes ago, PhatMack19 said:

Oregon St fired their coach.  Does Mike Riley head back there and leave Nebraska?

Does up & coming HC Scott Frost head back to Nebraska?  He has UCF rolling and ranked in the Top 25.  If he keeps it up this season, he will be mentioned for all of the big jobs.  

We are going to get rolled again this weekend. 

As much as I would love to see Riley out this season we need him there next year. We would probably lose out on some of our biggest recruits if he is canned. 

Would love to see Frost here. I just dont know if he or anyone other then Meyer or Saban is the man Nebraska needs to get them back to where our fans want them.

49 minutes ago, GCM-RG74-WR8 said:

We are going to get rolled again this weekend. 

As much as I would love to see Riley out this season we need him there next year. We would probably lose out on some of our biggest recruits if he is canned. 

Would love to see Frost here. I just dont know if he or anyone other then Meyer or Saban is the man Nebraska needs to get them back to where our fans want them.

Need to make a big run at chip kelly

4 minutes ago, TxHoops said:

What about Scott Frost?  I thought Turner Gill would have a shot at one point but he’s a guy that took some really bad jobs and his coaching rep has suffered from it IMO.  

When Riley is gone it will be Frost unless he turns it down.  I just don’t think it will be next season.