10-4A DI Week 1

STiger85

5 minutes ago, RattlerBlue said:

Halftime Navasota 34- Huffman 7...

My prediction was before the season even started. It doesn’t take a football fan long to realize what type of team they’re looking at. 

Again, Navasota will win district. And from what I remember, Navasota won state in 2014 in that HISD district..

Yall are so funny.. come  playoffs, Navasota owns SE Football!! 

Remember y’all have to come to Orange. I’m sure y’all are better man. Maybe another over time game ?

3 minutes ago, LCM17 said:

Remember y’all have to come to Orange. I’m sure y’all are better man. Maybe another over time game ?

Hey, the way the Bears are throwing up points, it very well could be another shoot out.. That could very well be for the district championship but I know Silsbee and BC will have something to say about that. 

9 minutes ago, RattlerBlue said:

Hey, the way the Bears are throwing up points, it very well could be another shoot out.. That could very well be for the district championship but I know Silsbee and BC will have something to say about that. 

9 minutes ago, RattlerBlue said:

To be honest I hope our district does good. I’d like to sweep north east tx lol

19 hours ago, RattlerBlue said:

Silsbee had four more key injuries last night.  District is gonna be a nightmare.

16 minutes ago, LCM17 said:

Yeah last year y’all took us to the woodshed. I’m jk man. Carthage is a different animal. How do you see y’all district ending up?

1-Carthage

2-Winner of Henderson vs Kilgore (next Friday)

3-Loser of Henderson vs Kilgore

4-Your guess is as good as mine. I thought it would be winner of Chapel Hill vs Palestine...but last night CH lost to Center and Pali lost to Bullard. 

4 minutes ago, EnjoyLife said:

1-Carthage

2-Winner of Henderson vs Kilgore (next Friday)

3-Loser of Henderson vs Kilgore

4-Your guess is as good as mine. I thought it would be winner of Chapel Hill vs Palestine...but last night CH lost to Center and Pali lost to Bullard. 

I hope yall win, I dont want to face Henderson again in the first round lol

8 minutes ago, LCM17 said:

I hope yall win, I dont want to face Henderson again in the first round lol

Henderson is a pretty good team but not nearly on the level of last year. Overall our district is down a little other than Carthage and they are (like you said) a different animal. It is going to take a really special team to keep them from running the table.

3 minutes ago, EnjoyLife said:

Henderson is a pretty good team but not nearly on the level of last year. Overall our district is down a little other than Carthage and they are (like you said) a different animal. It is going to take a really

This is the hidden content, please
to keep them from running the table.

Im sure Henderson will be fine. LCM has alot to work to do. If they come out there not inspired to play then we will have problems.

• 2 weeks later...